Die Like This

The Art of Choosing

"CHOI SOOYOUNGGGGGGGGGG!"

The girl who had been called instantly shot her eyes open and stands up on her bed. She quickly look for her alarm clock to check the time and she instantly twitch her eye brows when she realize it's still early and even her alarm clock still not bugging her to make noises. She sigh before she slowly lie on her comfortable again. She's almost done covering her whole body when someone pulls it away from her body. 

"WHAT THE-" she loudly exclaims the moment she lost contact with the covers.

"CHOI SOOYOUNG!" exclaims the girl again while holding her blanket.

"YAH! KIM TAEYEON! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" she angrily shouts...she really hates it everytime her sleep is being disturb - she HATES it.

"CHOI SOOYOUNG!" shouts the girl again with a smirk wriiten on her face.

"FOR THE FREAKING THIRD TIME KIM TAEYEON! WHAT IS IT?" she's really annoyed now that's why she instantly stands on her bed which cause the short girl to look up to her and puts her hands on her hips like a boss. And just when she thought she wins it, the short girl only give her her famous innocent look. She sigh deeply to release her frustration.

"Seriously Kim Taeyeon....what's wrong with you early in the morning?" she weaklessly slumps her body on the bed again without even getting her blanket back which still on the short girl's hands.

"What are you doing?" ask the short girl.

"Sleeping." she lazily answers.

"No, you won't." Then the short girl quickly gets on the bed and happily jumped on it.

"WHAT THE HELL KIM TAEYEON!"

"Wah! Your bed is seriously jjang! I can just play on this the whole day!" the short girl stated without even looking at her. "C'mon get up Soo."

"KIM TAEYEON!" without even thinking she quickly pulls the short girl to bed which makes the short girl to shriek.

"KYAAAAAAAA!"

"STOP SHOUTING!"

"YOU STARTED IT!"

"YOU CALLED MY NAME FIRST!"

"YOU ALSO CALLED MY NAME TOO!"

"WHAT TH-"

"YAH! YOU TWO! WHAT'S UP WITH THE NOISES EARLY IN THE MORNING!" a loud voice suudenly interrupted them right opening Sooyoung's room door widely.

"DAD!" Sooyoung was the first one to shout.

"UNCLE!" followed instantly by Taeyeon.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU TWO! WHY YOU KEEP ON SHOUTING?! WHY IS YOUR BED SO MESSY?!" Siwon, Sooyoung's dad exclaim too.

"YOU'RE SHOUTING TOO DAD!" Sooyoung who's still struggling with Taeyeon on the bed shouts back.

"CHOI SOOYOUNG! KIM TAEYEON!" Choi Siwon finally raised his voice more to stop the two. Upon hearing it, the two girls slowly break free from each other. "FIX THESE MESS OR ELSE..."

"Dad stop shouting...are you planning on making us deaf?" Sooyoung stands up and begin to fix her bed. "Get out there, shorty."

"Don't want to." Taeyeon stuck her tongue out on her and stretch her arms wide on the bed.

"KIM TAEYEON!" Sooyoung snaps at her again.

"Shhh... Uncle is still here."

Sooyoung quickly looks at her dad and smiles nervously.

"Uhmm.. Hi dad. Why are you still here?"

"Fix your room Choi Sooyoung." her dad shot him a warning look before walking out of the room.

"Aish. This is your fault, shorty."

The shorty only stuck her tongue out on her again.

"Get out of my room!" Sooyoung tries hard to control herself from shouting.

"MAKE ME!" and Taeyeon burst out her ahjumma laughter. Sooyoung's about to say something when her room door snaps open again with her dad holding the knob.

"KIM TAEYEON! I ONLY ASK YOU TO WAKE SOOYOUNG UP!" Siwon's dad shout on her. Taeyeon instantly bolts up on the bed and stands up.

"I wake her up already uncle."

"Yah! You didn't wake me up. You came shout-"

"STILL I WAKE YOU UP." Taeyeon shouts on her again.

"YAH! I DIDN'T SHOUT ON YOU! WHY DID YOU SHOUT ON ME!"

Choi Siwon only let out a sigh of frustration and slowly walks out the room where the two girls we're still shouting on each other.

"I DID!"

"YOU DIDN'T"

"I'M GONNA DIE LIKE THIS!" He shouts on his own.

"Mr.Choi, you alright?"

"Oh, Hi Jin(SoofanyShoshi24). Did you already prepared breakfast?"

"Yes Mr.Choi."

"Thanks, Jin. I'll be eating."

"How about Ms.Sooyoung and Ms.Taeyeon?"

"Don't mind them. I guess they're already full from shouting."

The girl nods her head.

"I SWEAR I'M GONNA DIE LIKE THIS!" Siwon exclaim for the last time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!

As promise I mentioned the name of my first commentator *points at the top* *merong* 

AM I CLEAR?!