INTRODUCTION

The Art of Choosing

CHARACTERS :

CHOI SOOYOUNG - 24 years old. Only daughter of the business tycoon Choi Siwon, so that means she's the heiress of all his wealth. She's in a relationship with Tiffany and she's cousins with Taeyeon. A dedicated girlfriend and a loving daughter.

 

“Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.”

 

 

“I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.”

 

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

HWANG TIFFANY - 24 years old. Her family is a good friend of the Choi's. She's also the only daughter of Hwang Chansung. In a relationship with Sooyoung. A bubbly caring girlfriend.

 

 

“If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.”

 

JUNG JESSICA - 24 years old. A spoiled girl from America. Bestfriends with Tiffany. Her dad is a famous singer, Jung Yonghwa.

 

“I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do...I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you.”

KIM TAEYEON - 24 years old. Sooyoung's adorable sweet cousin. She lives with the Choi's since her parents both died on a car accident.

 

 

“Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, it's when he ignores you and you still love him, it's when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you, when all you really do is cry.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 HI GUYS *waves at you excitedly* ... MISS ME? - NO?! SORRY CAUSE I DO... ANYWAYS, I'M BACK WITH A NEW FIC. YOU LIKE THAT?!...

FIRST TO COMMENT GETS TO MENTION THEIR NAME BY MY CHARACTERS! OR TO BE WITH THEM!.. AND IT STARTS NOW....