Our First Meeting

Time And Thread Of Fate

"1, 2.. good!"

*KACHAK!*

"More..!

*KACHAK!*

"I like that expression, it's good! Keep it natural.!

*KACHAK!*

"Okay, last one for today.! 1, 2..!"

*KACHAK!*

"That's all for today, let's wrap up!" The photographer yelled out, getting all the staffs' attention as well as the model in front of the white screen , announcing that it was the time to wrapped everythings up and it was time to go home. Hearing this, all the staffs responded back with a loud 'Yes!' before there was a smile could be seen on their face.

"Thank you everyone, you all work hard today." The model with the auburn hair stood up and bowed towards all the staff presented there, offering their smile as his thanks for their hardwork. He kept on bowing to each one of them when they were passing by each other and only stopped when there was a hand on his shoulder, stopping him from his previous action. He lifted his head up, and once again, the smile never faded from his face. "Thank you very much, ."

"No, no. It should be me the one who say thanks to you."

"No, it not true, it should be-"

"It is. Don't be so humble. You know you have the face right?"

"Ah..thank you for the words, but I believe that there are still many people who are better than me."

"Considering your age? There's none."

At the photographer's words, they both couldn't helped but to laughed. He probably had to agree on that. Well, it was not his fault for not denying that when he had heard the same words going on and on everytime his photoshoot session end with other photographers. Don't blamed him for having this seemingly didn't aged face. "It's thanks to your talent that I always look good in the picture."

"Shush you. Can't you even tell that was the main supports?" The photographers chuckled before he pulled out a piece of card and handed it to Jaejoong. "Anyway, here. You should probably try to get scout by them."

"What is this? Jaejoong took the card and he read the details labelled on the card that had a company's logo and name, an address and the ceo of the company. His eyes widen when he saw it. He knew this company so well.! How couldn't he knew about this when this company are the biggest one in South Korea. It would totally raised his income if he were to get scouted by them and the mere imagination of it already make him overwhelmed. But somehow he have a doubts. Would the company even take him as their model? He are not one of the top models at all, and his name, though so many people had heard it, but have they heard it? "W-why are you g-giving this to me?"

"Well, doesn't it look like I'm trying to help you?"

"I know that, but I.."

"Look, why don't you just try first?"

"Try? Will they even recognise me?" He let out an unsure laugh, not knowing on how should he reacted to this.

"If there are already many of us who take you as our model, so why won't them?"

"..." For some reason, he couldn't helped but wanted to believed on the older's words in front of him. But at the same time, his confidence are just not on the high level yet.

"Tomorrow they will start scouting people. You better go, Kim Jaejoong."

"Ah..y-yeah. I'll see how."

"Well then, I better get going. I got my family waiting for me." The older patted him on the shoulder twice before he exitted the room as he bid the staffs goodbyes.

"Try..huh?" His finger traced along the words on the card. "Should I?" He kept on thinking about it, until he couldn't even hear that there was someone calling for him. Only after the voice suddenly became louder, only then his train of thoughts broke as he turned his head to look at the short haired girl in her 20's. He smiled at her as always.

"Jaejoong-sshi!" The girl, his part-time manager, pouted when she saw the man didn't even heard her for the first time when she were calling for him. Well she had been calling for him for several times already.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you."

At that, the girl just let out a sigh. "I knew it."

"Sorry Nari. So, why did you call for me?"

"Oh! did you know that tomorrow the J's company will try to scout a new model for their new brand?!"

"Oh..that.. I know."

"Really?! then why don't you try to go for the audition?!"

"Hah?" There was a sweat dropped on the side of his head when he heard that. "Not again. Why does everyone really want me to try it?" Again, he only let out an uncertain laugh. "I-"

"Please tell me you will try it! please!" The girl grabbed his arm, pleading to him. "I really want to go to that company even it's just once for a lifetime! I heard the interiors there are really beautiful! and I also heard that the CEO of that company are really handsome!"

"What? Yah, do you only want me to try it because of that?!"

"Yes. Why?"

"You..!" He couldn't resisted to balled his hand and knocked the girl's head. He would understand if the girl's purpose to go there was to see how the interiors of the buildings are since she was studying in architectures, but when he heard the last part of it, he just have to do it.

"Ouch, it's hurt!"

"You're still a student!"

"A university's student! so what?"

"You're really-..!"

"Jaejoong ah, you're not leaving yet? won't you be late for your work?" The woman with a black hair, his hair stylish said when she spotted the auburn man still did not leave the studio yet.

"Oh no, what time is it?" Jaejoong eyes went wide as he pushed the girl to the side a bit, not too rough just softly, before he ran towards the makeup room where he kept his phone inside his coat. He fished out his phone and unlocked it. The digital clock showed it was already half past 5 in the evening. "Ahh!! I'm running late!!"


*KNOCK*KNOCK*

There was a knock on the door as there was a voice muffled behind the thick black door. "Mr. Jung? Are you in there? I've brought some documents that need your approval."

...

"Mr Jung?"

...

"He's not in here-"

"Come in."

"Oh..o-okay." The figure grabbed the door knob and pushed open the door, and if he was not a new employee, he would probably shrieked in horror when he saw the said CEO were wearing an all black from head to toes. Well, that was not the main focus, but it was the hooded cloak he was wearing. He didn't know why but the man would always wear this kind of clothes wherever he goes everyday. The only differences could be spotted to make sure he indeed wore a different clothes each day, only the designs of the shirts. "As always uh.." He walked towards the table and put the file he were holding on, in front of the man. He only closed his mouth as he observed every movements that the older did. He noticed the other's eyes are not visible to see under those hood, and the only things he could see on the other's face are only from his nose until down to his neck.

"What proposal is this?"

"H-huh.. s-sorry?"

"What is this for?"

He swore he could felt his blood ran cold when he could sense those irritating tone from the other. He cleared out his throat as he scolded himself mentally for being so out of focus right now. "I-I'm sorry for making you repeat your words. This proposal are to scout a new model to be as the face of our new product!"

"As a promoter to boost our product? is that what you mean?"

"Yes sir."

"Why should we do that?"

"Sorry?"

"Didn't we already have some models? why do you want to scout a new one?"

"Well, since this is a new product we decided why not use a new model too? I'm sure we're able to attract more customers."

"..."

"Um..sir?"

"Are you sure it will attract more customers to us?"

"If we find a suitable person, I'm sure we can."

"Fine."

"Thank you very m-"

"But if it doesn't, we'll meet again in my office." The figure said while grabbing his black ink pen and wrote down his signature. He pushed the file back towards his employee. "Try not to spend too much money to recruit the model."

"Y-yes sir."

"You can go now."

"Thank you." The man grabbed the file back as he bowed towards the man and leave the room as quickly as he could. Who would even wanted to stayed in there when the atmosphere were very thick and tense? No one.

As soon as his employee stepped out from his office, he immediately let out a soft sigh before he grabbed his hood and pulled it back as he took a deep breath and relaxed his body onto the leather chair he was sitting at. His eyes move to looked at the glass name plate that had his name craved on it. "Father and mother, did I make you proud? now our company are one of the leading companies in the industry." The corner of his lips curled upward just slightly, not even reaching to any smile at all. He turned around in his chair as he looked at the cities below of him through the huge glass window. The sky are already dark, the stars only certain of them came out and all the lights were illuminating the whole cities. The scenery was breath taking he would say, really. He had been looking at this scenery for years now, so why wouldn't he found it pretty? "I should be happy.. I should.. isn't?"

...

"..I got all the things I've wanted. I got it all.."

...

"..but why.. do I feel like this?" He brought up his right hand and clenched on his shirt where his heart is. "I don't know how to face the world.."

 


"Thank you, please come again!" Jaejoong bid the customers a farewell with his charming smile that would always successfully make all the customers stepped out with a red face. Be it man or woman, even kids, they all had the same reaction. Not to mention, since he worked here, many customers always hang out at this cafe and even became a loyal customers who come here everyday. They also purposely leave a small note on the table after they had finished,before they walked out of the cafe.

"Jaejoong oppa, there's another letter for you here!" One of the waiter, Min Ah, lift up the small paper and waved it in the air, showing it to him before she grabbed the tray with both her hands and brought it towards the sink. "Here Myungsoo, it's your job to wash all of this." She stucked out her tongue at the black haired boy and smirked at him, before she quickly get away from there when she get some water splashed on her face. "Hahahahaha!"

"I'm not gonna walk home with you tonight!" Myungsoo raised his voice, not too loud but loud enough only for the co-workers to hear.

"I don't care.I can walk by my own!"

"Oh really? then suits you. I'm keeping my words today." He huffed angrily before he began to washed all the used cups and plates with an annoyed look on his face.

"Thank you very much." Min Ah once again, provoked the guy with a ladylike bow, before she burst into a laugh again. "Now I can enjoy some time alone without somene clingging to me."

"Min Ah, it's not nice for you to say that to him." Jaejoong glance at the girl from the corner of his eyes while he were organizing the cake on the display shelf. Though he was scolding her, he couldn't helped but to let out a small smile at those two bickering. The reason he were smiling when looking at them because he could see those thing. The thread of fate as most of the people called it. He could saw the thin red thread were tied on the girl's pinky finger and the other end of the thread were tied to the boy who were doing the dishes.

"Well suits him. He always pull a prank on me." Min Ah pouted.

"Are you really going to be like that with him?"

"Yeah."

"Why do you two always have to fight about trivial things.." He sighed.

"It's not trivial if he almost make my heart drop!"

"Your..what? what do you mean by that?" He turned around to looked at the girl, trying hard to hide the smile that almost crept up on his face. Now it was kind of interesting to hear what did the girl just blurted out.

"What?"

"What, what?"

Sensing the teasing tone and noticing how did the older's eyes squinted just a bit, Min Ah knew the older were about to and she did not like it. She immediately rolled her eyes and decided to changed the topic for now. "Stop that, Jaejoong oppa." She sighed. "Are you even a 29 years old man? your look looks like you're 23 and your behavior are on a par with an elementary school kid."

"Yah, what did you just said?"

"Eh.. did I just say something?" She raise both her eyebrows in questioning manner, acting as though as she didn't said anything. She move her attention towards all the tables, and she was just glad that tonight there are not so many people in the cafe, and they could relax a bit. She was so tired today. It was probably because she had such a boring class for today. Especially when they had to watched some 90's movie and make a review of it in the class. Heck, that class was so boring. 

"I can't believe you.." Jaejoong could only let out a sigh at that. He knew that the girl he was dealing beside of him right now are a full of sarcastics and if he were to duel words with her, he would only get a headache in the end. He wanted to retorted back by saying she was also the same, since their age are not that far apart. Well scratch that. She is 22 and he is 29, but still.. they are both in their 20's.

"Oh, let's read the letter that those girls write for you, Jaejoong oppa."

"Again? Don't you get bored reading it everyday?"

"No, it's quite interesting actually."

"Well, up to you then." He said as he took out the empty tray from the display shelf and put it aside to be washed later. Yes, later. If he send it to the back right now, he would only increse the workload for Myungsoo, and he didn't wanted to burdened the boy. It was already enough that both of the youngers came here to work as a part timer right after finishing their class.

"Do you want me to read it, or do you want to read it by yourself?"

"You already now that I'm not interested in it."

"Hmm. Well then, I'll take the honour to read it, Mr Model." Min Ah flipped opened the cute pink note in her hand and she couldn't helped but to get amused with the handwritting and the art drawn in the paper. She admitted that the girl's handwritting were really pretty and neat, and her art of drawing seemed cute."Not bad."

"What is?"

She jolted in surprised when there was suddenly a hot breath beside of her right ear, before there was a figure stood really close to her as her back was touching on the figure's chest. She turned her head around just a bit, and her eyes widen in surprised when she saw it was Myungsoo. Her face turned red momentarily at their closeness, before it faded and she elbowed the boy on his stomach which earned them a soft grunt. "Don't suddenly appear like that, idiot!"

"Do you have to hit me that hard?" Myungsoo looked at the girl in annoyed while he rubbed his hand on where did the girl had hit him.

"It's your fault!" Min Ah hissed before she move her attention back to the note and started to read it. "Dear Jaejoong oppa. I just wanna say that you're really handsome and I always like to see your smiling face. Whenever I see that smile encraved on your face, immediately I fall in love with you again and again. If that was how you make someone to fall in love with you, I'm sure I already fall in love with you hundreds of time. I really really like you, oppa. I don't mind the between us, I will definitely try to improve myself so that I will able to be on the same level as you. I always buy and look at the magazine whenever you're in it! As expected, you're really a professional model! So handsome and talented! Never give up, Jaejoong oppa! So oppa.. I wanna ask you something. Do you have a girlfriend? If you don't..can..we be a thing? >///< I'll always watch over you and love you, Jaejoong oppa!"

"It get creepy at the end." Myungsoo commented when the girl finished reading the words. "End it with a three heart can't change the creepiness."

"Yep,have to agree on that." She nodded her head in agreement.

Taking a last look at both of them, Jaejoong just shook his head as he brought the tray to the back and began to washed it. It was only two tray, so it didn't really bothered him much and his work since there are not many people in the cafe. "You both better get you legs moving and begin to clean the place if  you want to go back early." Immediately when he said that, he could heard a curses being thrown afterward before there could be heard a fast footsteps all over the place. He could only smirked at this. They are both a students, so they would defintely would do anything to go back home early and take a rest.

"What are you guys talking about, huh?"

Upon hearing that familiar voice, he looked to his side and his eyes widen for a bit before there was a smile, again, on his face. "Manager.." He quickly finished washing the tray and left it to dry on the counter tops before he turned to looked at the woman in hermiddle 40's.

"Be glad that there are not so much people right now. If it was, and the customers get angry, I'll chew you guys out. While everyone else were working deligently, you guys were playing around."

"We're sorry."

"Tch."

"I'll take the responsibilities since I'm the oldest."

"Of course you have to. If it's anything, I'll scold you first with the same reason."

"Yes. We're sorry." There was silence between them, and he didn't quite like it. He really didn't like any tense atmosphere. He hate it the most. He cleared out his throat, trying to change the subject, which he evntually have to ask the woman too. "Manager, can I take an off for tomorrow?"

"For your modelling job is it?"

"Yes."

"Why not just quitting here and just focusing on your appearance?"

There was an annoyed tone in the manager's voice and Jaejoong knew it too well. He really didn't like to be in this position. He knew it was a reasonable act for her to get angry at him because he had always ask for a leave because of his modelling job, but he just couldn't helped it. It was not something he could missed. "Urgh.. I really don't want to be in this situation."

*CLINK*

They could heard the chimes chimed when the door were being pushed opened.

"There's customer at the counter,go do your job. This is the last time, Kim Jaejoong."

"Thank you." He bowed towards the woman before he rushed out to the counter and greeted their customer with a smile on his face like always. "Welcome sir, what would you like to order?" His eyes eyed the screen in front of him as his fingers tapped several  button to take the menu.

"..."

"Would you like to eat here or takeaway?"

"..."

Upon hearing no answer from the figure in front of him, he turned his head to looked at the man. "Sir?" He called once more and raised an eyebrow when he finally saw the appearance of the man. The man was wearing black from head to toes, and even more he wore a hoodie cloak. "This guy is really strange. Why does he wear these kind of clothes?"

"One Iced coppucino,takeaway."

"That's all? anything else?"

"..."

"Um?"

"..."

"I guess..that's all?" He couldn't helped but to make a weird face when the man didn't even responded to him. He then said the total and the other gave him the money and he gave back the changes. "Please wait for a moment." He smiled once again before he retreat to make the drink. "What's wrong with him? He can talk right? why did he just stay quiet like that? And what's with that clothes? I can't even see his eyes! And he even order an iced in this weather?!" He kept on throwing questions inside his head until he finished making the drink and go back to the counter and gave the man his order. He smiled yet again. "Thank you! Please come again!"

And as he expected, the man leave without saying anything. Just before he could let out a huff and have a weird perception about the man, he just remembered that he didn't gave him the straw when his eyes caught a bucket of it beside the cash machine. If the manager find out that he had made a mistake, he would be dead. It was already bad that the manager didn't like him right now. But for some reason, he felt more worried over the man than worrying if he would get scolded for his mistake. For what reason it was, he didn't knew. He just felt it like that. "Oh no! He can't just drink it from the cup! It will hurt his tongue!" He quickly take one straw from bunch of it and move towards the door. "I hope he didn't go that far yet.."

"Hyung?" Myungsoo turned to looked at the older and stopped his hand on mopping the floor when he saw the auburn man walked out of the cafe.

"Myungsoo, please take care of the counter for me for awhile.!I'll be back shortly!" Jaejoong pushed opened the glass door and ran towards the front of the cafe. His head move to right and left as his eyes scanned the whole place for the weird man. His eyes move as fast as he could, trying his best to looked for that guy and his eyes caught the man at the other side of the road. "There he is!" He ran towards the pedestrian crossing, and he was in luck when the lights turned green when he reached there. Without sparring any minutes, he crossed the road and quickly tried to catch up with the man. "Excuse me, sir! Please wait!"

...

"Sir, please wait!" He raised his voice and he could saw the figure stopped. He approached him and as always summoned out his smile. "Here, you f-forgot it." He panted. "I mean.. well.. I-I'm the one who  forgot to g-give you this.." He stuttered as his face slowly turned red from embarrassment. He reached out his hand and hold out the straw to give it to the man.

"...."

"P-please take it.."

"..."

"U-uh, p-please don't stay quiet. I-"

"Did you just run here only to give me that thing?"

"E-eh, what?"

"The straw."

"Ah..ah, y-yes."

"Why?"

"W-why? W-well..because you will hurt your tongue if it suddenly touch the ice when you drink it straight from the cup."

"You know it's nonsense for that. The drink itself is hot, and when you add ices, it will melt down and mix together with it."

"Uh..."

"..."

"S-sorry."

"..."

"I..-"

"You don't have to apologize for something like that." Yunho reached out his hand and took the straw from the flustered man in front of him. For some reason, he wanted to take a look at the face of this person who were stupidly willingly to ran out in this cold and not wearing any coat only to gave him a one single straw. And this person also have a beautiful voice that somehow make him curious to take a look at the face. So, he lifted his face a bit,only until his eyes could saw the other's face. His eyes widen in surprised when he looked at the man standing in front of him. "He's beautiful.."

"Sorry once again." Jaejoong bowed a bit, and his eyes caught the man's hands, and he had a beautiful hands he noted. He have a long and slender fingers that surely seemed professional in playing the piano, and several veins that popped out from the skin seemingly really manly and definite as y. He was so sure that many women had a crush and fall in love withh him. "What about his face?" He tried to lifted his head a bit to take a look at the other's face, but he could only saw up until the nose bridge. But still, he could make out the other's charp feautures really well, minus the eyes. They both kept on mesmerizing by each other for 10 seconds, before suddenly one of the hand that he had been staring before reached out and touched at his hair at the back of his ear. The cold hand tucked some of his hair behind of his ear softly. Instantly his face flushed in red as he blushed hard, and he could swore he felt his heartbeat were thumping inside of him so fast. "E-eh?" He froze for a moment.

"There's something stuck on your hair."

"What?"

"...."

"...!"

"..."

"A-ah..t-thank you.."

"..."

"U-Uh..um.." He bit on his lower lips as he gulped his saliva before he took a step back. He cleared out his throat. "I-I'm sorry b-but I-I have to go first." His hands clenched at the side of his shirt tighly, trying to held in his nervousness and his flushed face. "P-please be c-careful on your way home." He turned around and began to walked as fast as he could and when he thought that it was already far enough from the man, he began to sprint. He was really embarassed at the other's action, and even at himself for feeling so much by just that one touch. Why did he suddenly feeling so giddy and swarmed with sudden warmth all over his heart? It was the same as the feelings of the girl in every shoujo manga that his parti time manager always read. "Ahh! What's wrong with me? Heart..please..! why do I feel like this?! why hasn't it slow down!?"

Yunho just looked at the figure whose slowly moving away from him as fast as he could. "What a weird guy." Before he could turned around and go with his way, his eyes widen in disbelief when he accidentally saw the counting numbers on top of the beautiful man's head when he lifted his head a bit to much, making the hood slide down a bit. "No...no!" He shook his head in fear. "You gotta be kidding right?" He began to take step by step forward as his eyes still eyed the numbers that were quickly decreasing on top of the other's head. "No..!" He cursed when he saw the number goes number without even he could make out what number it was. Noticing the numbers began to drop really quickly, he faster his pace up until he were now running and his iced Coppucino that he were holding before were now lying, splattering on the sidewalk.

"What? do I like him? no! We've just met!" Jaejoong shook his head. "Stop it, I need to work! Okay, don't think about it anymore!" He kept on mumbling with himself that he didn't even noticed there was a bus coming at a full speed when he wanted to cross the road. "Huh, wait..why isn't everyone walk over yet?" He only realized that he had crossed the road when the pedestrian's lights are still red when he heard a loud honk and the bright lights shone at him. He looked to his right and his eyes widen in horror.

"HONK!!!!!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He closed his eyes as he covered his face with his arms. It was really stupid when he suddenly remembered most of the drama he had seen, when this particular scene appeared, the characters didn't even move when they could cleary saw there was a vehicles coming towards them. He always thought that stupid, but now he understood it so well why did it like became like thath. He wanted to move, he really wanted to move away from here, but his legs couldn't even move even an inch. His legs felt numb and it stuck on the ground really hard. He could felt his lips trmebled and his eyes let out some tears when he knew that he would get hit by the bus. "Move legs, why won't you move?!" He began to panic and his heart were racing in fear. There was nothing he could do in this moment but to wait for the impact. He waited, but instead of him being hit, he could felt there was a firm and strong grip's on his arms as he were being pulled back by it.

"Are you stupid?!!"

His eyes snapped open when he somewhat recognized that voice. He looked at the figure behind of him and his eyes even let out more tears, before he began to sobbed. He thought that his life would end today, but this man, the man with those beautiful hands that make his heart racing like crazy had saved him. Unconsciously he turned his body around in the taller's embrace and brought both his hands up to gripped onto the other's front shirt tighly, not wanting to let go.

Yunho could only hissed when he saw that expression on the beautiful man's face. Just minutes ago he saw this man smilling all over the place, and now his face was as pale as a blank paper. For some reason, he didn't like it. It hurts him when he saw the different expressions on Jaejoong's face. He looked at the hands that were gripping onto his shirt, and it was trembling really hard. In fact, the shorter's whole body were trembling really hard like a shaky leaves. His eyes roamed to look at the pedesterian's light and it was counted 15 more seconds before it changed to green. Deciding to do something about the man in his arms first, he took off his jacket and put it over the other's body, covering him from the cold night breeze. The moment he heard the beeping sound, he immediately crossed the road with the man still holding onto him, and send him right in front of the cafe. He had allowed the shorter to cry  on his chest for about 10 minutes, before the sob finally subdue.

"...."

"...."

He just let out a sigh before he grabbed Jaejoong's hands and pried it away from his shirt. "I'll go now." He said with a monotone voice, even though he actually was a bit, just slightest bit worried over the other. Before he could even turned around and walked away from there, there was a force holding him back. He looked behind, and the other were holding onto his shirt yet again.

"I..I.."

"..."

"..j-just n-now.."

"..."

"T-thank you..for s-saving me.. I..-"

"Wipe away your tears before you go inside."

"..I..U-um..y-yes."

"I have to go."

"U-um y-yeah." Jaejoong instantly let go of the older's shirt and hung his head down. He stood still at there, trying to calmed himself down and stop the tears, which are working for now, before he realized something when his eyes caught the grey jacket that were drapped over him. "His jacket.. wait.." He lifted his head and scanned all over the place for the taller, but he didn't even see that figure anymore. "How..am I suppose to give it back to him?" He sighed. He just prayed that they would see each other again someday and he would difinitely gave this back to him. Unknowingly to him, just thinking about if they would ever meet again are really making him suddenly felt something.

"Jaejoong oppa? what are you doing outside?"

He turned around, and he could see Min Ah were standing in front of the door with a confused face all over her face. He immediately let out his usual smile, trying to hide his shakiness and acted as though as nothing happened, trying not to make everyone worried over him. "Yeah, I'm coming." He walked towards the girl and go back inside the cafe. He took off the jacket and before he could even hang it on the wall, his face began to heat up again when he heard one of the employee's words.

"Isn't that jacket belong to the customer just now? the one with the hood on?" 

"Eh? what? really?" Min Ah turned her head to stare at Jaejoong.

"Um..y-yes."

"What, are you guys dating?!"

"D-dating? d-don't joke like that. We're not.! This is the first time I met him." He huffed while trying to hide the blush that crept up his cheeks.

"Then why is your face red, huh?"

"Red?" Jaejoong touched his own cheeks, and he could felt it was heating up and it would be stupid if he tried to denied it when he could felt his heartbeat were racing at the mention of the taller man just now. "What is this? why do I feel like thi-" Again, his eyes widen in shocked when he noticed the red thread on his pinky finger somehow were glowing and changed its color to a really soft red, almost similiar to a soft pink. He knew what does that meant, but.. is it true? "No..it must be wrong." He let out a nervous laughs, trying to convinced him that it was not true. "I didn't even see it on him-" So does himself. Before this, his thread were white and there a not even a single color had changed it. "What the heck?! I'm not into man!" He ruffled his hair in annoyed and frustrated. He was sure he was straight and only had eyes for a woman, but what are all of these? Could it just be the tricks of his eyes? "It must be a mistake-" He cut his own words when he realized something. Would it still be a mistake when he, himself were blushing and his heart were beating furiously when he were with that man? Even more, only at the mention of him he felt this way.

...

..

"It m-must be a lie!!"












 


A.N: So, this is the first chapter of this story! I'm sorry if it look plain and all because the first chapter are always the hardest to write. I'm sorry if it didn't contain that much Yunjae yet, because it's just the beginning of the story. But don't worry, Yunjae's moment will definitely dominant this story later. As always, please leave a comment and state what do you think about this fic? critisize are also welcomed. And again, I will see how this fic were welcomed first, and if they are no one interested in this fic, I will delete this fc right away. So the chances of this chapter being the opening and ending of the story, are all depending on you all. Anyway take care and let''s meet again in the next chapter ( If it exist) ^^