Soap and Bubbles

The Little Moments

          It was a hot Summer day once again. Jiyong had gone to run errands and left you at home with Gaho. You didn't want to leave the house and so you bargained with him. If he would go to the bank and pick up food for you, he asked that you would give Gaho a bath. You happily agreed. How hard could giving a dog a bath be? As soon as he left you decided to relax a little. You had an hour before he would return, so you decided to put off Gaho for a little. You could bathe him in 15 minutes, you were sure.

         You were laying on the couch watching tv when Gaho nudged your hand again. He was laying at your side on the floor and continuosly begged for your attention. He you hand and nudged it multiple times only for you to flick your hand around or pull it away from him. This time you were getting sick of his antics, you looked at the clock and noticed Jiyong would be home any minute. You sprung off the couch, "Gaho! Why didn't you tell me!" You blamed the dog for your loss of track of time. You ran into the other room and grabbed Gaho's leash and dog shampoo. "Let's go look like we've been busy." You sighed and attached Gaho's leash.

         Like the obedient dog G Dragon trained him to be, Gaho followed you outside. You stepped down on his leash so he wouldn't run and grabbed the hose. Suddenly, the well mannered dog became aware of what was to come. He took off with full force and this unexpected manaeuver managed to rip the leash out from under your foot. You slipped but didn't fall, however, the shock made you clench your fists. This would've been fine if you weren't holding the hose in your hand. Immediatly you clamped down on the handle and water sprayed everywhere. It showered above you getting you wet. The falling water made Gaho more nervous and he started running around the yard.

          You threw the hose down, which landed down on its handle. Water was spraying into the air once again, and you had to move in front of the stream to pick it up. You were soaking wet now and Gaho was running laps around the yard barking at full volume. You turned the hose to make it stop and looked at Gaho. Now you had to catch him. Running at full speed you still weren't quick enough to catch up and follow his maneuvers. He was swerving back and forth and darting past you the other way. Whatever you did wasn't enough to catch him. Little did you know in your sprint around the yard to catch Gaho someone else was watching.

          Jiyong chuckled at the corner of the house he was standing by. He enjoyed watching his future wife chase his dog around. Jiyong stepped out from the sidelines and whistled to Gaho. Immediatly the dog perked his ears up and looked in his master's direction. Jiyong whistled again and with the Gaho came charging to his owner, immediatly sitting at his feet. Jiyong picked up the leash and held it out to you, with Gaho attached at the other end, "Need this jagiya?".

          "Yah! Ji, why didn't you help me?" You pouted knowing all he had to do was whistle and his dog obeyed, while you struggled to simply catch him. "Oh ____ don't be mad. Here, I'll help you." Jiyong led Gaho over to where you had left the hose and shampoo. He stood holding a firm grip to the leash, "I'll hold him, go ahead."

"He listens to you so much better, can't you just watch him?"

"_______, you said if I did your errands you would wash Gaho, so you need to wash Gaho."

"But I'm wet now, and tired from chasing him around, I don't want to."

"Well he's not the only one who's going to make you wet and tired after."

Your eyes widened and mouth went agape, "Yah! You're so dirty!" and with that, you sprayed the hose at him.  Jiyong was soaked from your maneuver, and he looked down at you with a smirk. "If you keep doing that Gaho will never get clean." You smiled back, "Good, he'll be just like you."

         Jiyong dropped Gaho's leash letting him run away and grabbed the hose from you. "It looks like you're the one who needs cleaning. Look how badly you are talking right now, and you are being so rude spraying your fiance." He smiled and sprayed above you so the water wouldn't hit you. You let out a scream afraid of the water and got up, running away. "Oh ______, get back here! You need to be cleaned!" He sprayed the water at you as you ran. Jiyong liked this, watching his wife running, giggling. Gaho was chasing his fiance thinking this was all a game. And it was, you would eventually get tired and stop running. Jiyong would feel pity on you because you were too worn out to fight back, so he would carry you're soaked body in his back to the house. He would carry you into the shower and turn on warm water to warm you back up. He would step into the shower with you, and you two would get clean in the dirtiest way possible. And Gaho, he would just have to have a bath another day.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  Hello everyone! Updated and stuff! Yep! And this scenario was also a suggestion. :) Raveness wanted a scenario with Gaho in it and here it is! Hope yo all like it! Did the best I can. :)

The ending was a little different style than what I normally do too.

Also, I was asked if these take place in a certain time period or not. Well, I don't ever have a specific time period in mind, unless I specifically ever make a reference to something. I try to make these timeless so that no matter when you read them, they apply to the current situation. Just think of these as timeless scenarios, or they could be whenver you like G Dragon best.

Also, I noticed this scenario was a little longer than the others. I want to make these longer too so they have more depth and are more fun to read. Just sometimes I'm afraid if I do that they'll be TOO long. Just trying to find and perfect length. :)

Anyway, comment, suggest, whatever! Everything is appreciated! :)