Laundry Day

The Little Moments

          You loved living with Jiyong and in doing so you offered to do the laundry for the two of you. It was the least you could do. You loved him and laundry would only take time out of his busy schedule, so you offered to do it for him. Though by now you were used to washing his clothes it still made you giggle when you had to take his underwear out of the dryer to put in his clothing stack.

          Today when you were doing laundry it was a cold winter day and Jiyong had the day off from work. While you were doing laundry he offered to help you out by cleaning the kitchen. However, you didn't realize he had gotten done early. You were busy folding a large blanket fresh out of the dryer when Jiyong's boxer's fell out. He came and grabbed it from you and then grabbed the blanket from you too. "Hey!" You said teasingly, "Give that back, or you get no blankets!" He smirked and wrapped the warm towel around you two. You melted at the feeling. The embrace of Jiyong mixed with the freshly clean, warm towel was magical. You leaned against him and rested your head against his neck. He started walking away from the laundry room taking you with him in the blanket. "Yah! I'm never going to get laundry done if you take me away."

          He stopped suddenly and sighed. He was a little sad, he was home for once and just wanted to spend time with you. "Jagiya, can't you finish later? I'll have someone come do it for us if we need too. I just want to sit here with you while I have the day off." Your heart melted when he said this, you didn't realize he really wanted to be with you. You figured he would have something better to do on his day off. You looked at him and smiled, "What did you have in mind?" At this he bit his lip before he leaned in to kiss you.

          The kiss became more passionate and you were starting to grow weak. You somehow fell on the floor with him over you and the warm blanket still wrapped around. He started pulling your shirt off when you realized where this was going and said, "Ji, I just cleaned this blanket."  He smiled at your innocence and replied, "We have plenty of other blankets."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woo yeah! y laundry time! lol Suggestions for other events? Remember this is just all of the little things while living with G Dragon.