Love at first sight?

Letters From A Stranger.

--

 

 

It was still break time, but The Cold Popular Boy from the school, didn't even bother to have a delicious appetite even if his stomach had growled for like five times already. He ignores it cause all of his concern right now is the piece of paper that was shoved inside his book earlier. 

 

Kyuhyun walked trough the hallway until he found the door he's been looking for, the big brown elegant door that has a 'Library' sign on it. He opens the door only to be greeted by a room full a silent atmosphere. Well, it was a silent one before one fo the student in there, who seemed serious reading her book with her glasses on, squaled when she saw the person who was standing right in front of the entrance door. thanks to her, now all of the girls have their eyes on him. Glaring at him like he's a celebrity. 

 

Well, He's actually a celebrity in is school. he's popular of course. With his good looks, amazing grades, rich family and not to mention his angelic voice whenever he sing a song. No girl, nor guy, could say that's he's not popular. Kyuhyun never addressed himself as the cute popular guy in his school, in fact, he hate how people always said that to him. Especially, seeing a group of girls following him everywhere, he tried yelling at them, scolding them, saying that 'girls are stupid' but none of that make one crazy girl hate him, it was the other way around, instead of getting hurt the girls love him more.

 

Kyuhyun sigh in annoyed, regretting his decision to come to a place where he could be alone in a comfort place just to read his letter. he walk pass the bookshelfs, making his way to the empty chair he spotted in the corner of the library. and of course, every eyes were laid on him.

 

He took his seat and opens his thick book. He took out the envelope out of the book and stare at it for while only to read a few words that was plastered in the envelope. 'To: Mr. Devil :)'. He smiled a little and opens the envelope to read the letter. 

 

 

--

 

 

"Yoong"

 

"hm?" Yoona response her short hair friend while shoving the double cheeseburger inside . Eventhough Yoona's body may look so slender and skinny, whenever she saw any delicious food around her, she couldn't hold back the urge to shove every food in . The menu today in the cafeteria was Double Cheeseburger with fries, just like her favorite meal in McDonald's, and oh, she doesn't even think twice to order the cheeseburger. 

 

"do you realize who's that guy that bumps into you earlier?" her shikskin friend said. 

 

Yoona look up to her friend, blushing a little when a flash of his cute face passes into her mind "n-no" she said while taking a bite from the burger again. 

 

"really?! aish chinja Yoong! you don't know?" The weird girl just shook her head in response.

 

Yuri sighed "we always talk about him and you still don't know about him?" 

 

"talk about him? you guys never even talk about boys with me! you always have that kind of talk without me! how am I suppossed to know?!" Yoona tried to defend herself and still, taking another bite from the hamburger. 

 

"never talk about him with you-.. YA! are you deaf or something, we always talk about him with you! or maybe you didn't even hear it?!" said Yuri. well, Yuri got a point there, they always talk about cute guys with her but sometimes Yoona always busy with herself. Busy as in, when they were in a cafe, Sooyoung and Yuri would chit chat about guys or snobby girls or celebrities but Yoona have her mind fix on the food she ordered or the foods in the counter. That was the problem all along. Yoona never paid attention to them, always to something that's completely and utterly.... weird. 

 

Realizing it, Yoona just pouted and said "fine. I was the one who didn't paid attention." both of the girls just sighed, "who's the guy anyway? mind telling me again about him?" Yoona said taking another bite from the hamburger. 

 

Then suddenly, Sooyoung and Yuri lean closely to whisper to her friend "you know 'Ice Princess' Jessica Jung right?" Sooyoung said.

 

Yoona look up only to be greeted by the creepy looks from her friends, Yoona nodded in response "a week ago, the Jung company announced that the company will be taken over by the heiress, and that's Jessica." the shikskin said.

 

Of course, Jessica Jung is pretty popular. Her dad is one of the richest man in Korea and with that pretty looks of her and the amazing voice she has, there's no word to describe that she's indeed perfect. Many guys would die for her, they would do anything just to be with that Rich girl. But unfortunately, Jessica Jung is an utterly Cold person in the world. that's why people known her now as the 'Ice Princess'. Her icy cold personality can disappeared in an instant whenever she's with a person she likes most, for example, Cho Kyuhyun, the other Icy Cold person.

 

"but in order to be the next heiress, Jessica's dad told her to get engaged and got married after graduation" Sooyoung continued. 

 

"enganged? get married? to become an heiress?" Yoona's mouth was open, shocked by the fact that Jessica is indeed a PRINCESS.

 

Sooyoung nodded "and that guy you just bump earlier, was her unofficial fiancee. His name is Cho Kyuhyun". Yoona's expression changed into looking a little gloomy when she hared that guy, whom she 'maybe' had love at first sight to, was enganged. Even if it's still unofficial, more likely, it will happened next year when they already graduate. 

 

"He's really cool! especially when he sings... omo, it feels like you're in heaven and he was an angel who sing to us" said Yuri, Yoona could see the sparkle in her eyes. "yeah... I know right.." Sooyoung added and her eyes was filled with sparkles too. 

 

Yoona who sat there across from them, looking at her two strange best friends who was busy grinning to themselves and stare into a blank space. She could only snorted, thinking about 'what's so good about that guy'. sure she might experience that love at first sight thing with him but still, she's really whenever she heard a conversation bashing about how dreamy this guys is or how cute this guy is.She finds it too, fan girls.

 

"see! this is why I never wanted to join your chit chat or gossiping" Yoona said as she took her last bite of her hamburger, drink her chocolate milk and huriedly shove her books inside her bag.

 

"see ya in class!" Yoona stood up after she bid goodbye to her two weird friends. Sooyoung then snap back to reality when Yoona was about to leave, "where are you going Yoong?" she asked and Yoona was already halfway exiting the cafeteria. "Library! I need a book hat can help me out with Jobs!" and there she went, rushing to the library hoping that the only book was still there. 

 

"Help her ot with jobs?" Sooyoung question herself, She then turned to Yuri who was still in her fantasy world "do you know that Yoong is going to get a job?" she asked but only ignored by Yuri.

 

"Yuri..?" the shikskin asked, she waved her hand in front of her face but still there's no response from Yuri. "aish! good thing you didn't day dreaming in your sleep. or you'll end up like Yoong".

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

Yoona's finger traced to the books that almost all of it have the title with '....For Dummies' in it. 

 

She was in the For Dummies books section, tying to find the one that related to get a job for a dummie like her. She brushed all of the books with her delicate finger "Jobs... Jobs... Jobs... AH!" her finger stops in the book tha has the title 'Jobs for Dummies'. She sigh in relief, cause the book has only one copy left.

 

"Thank God!" she said. 

 

She stared at the book for a while, thinking that she might be a real dummy cause she's trying to find a job using this book. but well, it's worth to try. Yoona opened the first page of the book that only has the copy of the cover "Jobs for Dummies" she said. She filp to the next page which is the directory content, she then traced her finger to find the one she looked for, her finger stop and taps at the word 'Finding the perfect job for college kids'. well, she was old enough to be called a college student though.

 

She tried to find page 20, the one with the finding job for college kids thingy but when she saw how many words she have to read, she closed the book and sigh. "what am I doing? I don't even like reading this things" this probably one of Yoona's problem with her grades, she gets bored easily when she read any books, when people asked why her response will always be 'too much words to memorize~'.

 

"maybe I'll read it later" she said as she bent down to put the book inside her bag. "after all" she lifted her bag and place it right on her shoulders "this is for Oppa" she smiled to herself. 

 

Yoona was about to to leave the section but then stopped by a snoring voice. Yoona turn around and peeked to the side of the bookshelfs but there was no one there. "I taught I heard a snore" she said "oh well!" and try to leave again but still, stopped by the same annoying snoring voice. 

 

"aish!" she turn around and trying to look for a someone who make that snoring voices. wih an annoyed look, she turn again try to leave with fast steps. but surrisingly, the snoring voice was following the pace of her footsteps and Yoona knew, someone was making fun of her for some reason. 

 

"seriously?!" she turn again, forcefully, and thanks to her short temper personality, she unconciously yelled "YA! WHO'S MAKING FUN OF ME?!" forgetting the fact that she's in the quitest place in school. 

 

all eyes were on her, she comes back to her senses and turning to see the annoyed look from all the students. Yoona grin and bowed aplogetically while the students only responded 'shhhhhhh'

 

Yoona turned around, feeling pissed by the voice of that annoying snore. She mumbled something under her breath as she follows where the sound  of the snoring was. She walk and walk through the big bookshelfs in the library, she stopped when she found who's snore is that. she saw a student form her school, sleeping in the dark corner of the library with a thick book covering his face.

 

"so he's- aish! chinja!" Yoona walked towards the guy with heavysteps, stomping the floor hard, making all the students in the library wondering what's that stomping sound. Before Yoona even started her nagging, she analyzed the guy from head to toe, His hair color was brown and from the looks of his long legs, Yoona assumed that he's as tall as a giraffe. he must be so tall she taught while observing his long skinny legs. There she goes again, Weirdo Yoong, always care about something that doesn't seem important.

 

Yoona shook her mind off when she remembers what she's going to do to this sleepy head.

 

"Ya.." Yoona said but only earning a soft snore from the person.

 

"Ya!" her voice was louder now but still the guy doesn't respond a thing, not even a snore. 

 

"YA!!" Yoona's voice was loud enough for the whole school to hear and without thinking, Yoona kicked the guy's 'willy' just like that "OW!!!" the guy grunt in pain as he touch his 'willy', Yoona just smirked at the guy who's currently crawling in the floor, thinking about how he might die due to loose his precious 'willy'. "AIGOO! THAT HURTS! AISHHHH....." He mumbled a lot of words, even words that he weren't suppossed to say. 

 

"Ya! how long are you going to crawled up like that?" Yoona said as she crossed her arms and waiting for the guy that has his back on her, to respond and turn around. Feeling so pissed, The guy turn around with his cold annoyed look that can make anyone bowed to him and begged for forgiveness. 

 

Yoona's eyes widen when she saw who the guy was. When the guy turns around, the first thing she saw was his eyes, his beautiful black eyes, despite how angry she was a second ago, her expression soften quickly seeing his eyes, his lips that cruved down looking pissed, his pale skin and his perfectly combed brown hair. All that anger, was gone in an instant, and all she could think of now is the guys in front of her. He might not gave her his sweet glare or his cool glare right now, but it doens't matter to her, cause now, she felt that goosebumps she used to feel whenever she imagined her secret stranger. and just like the incident she had with him earlier in the hallway, there's a small feeling saying that maybe, just maybe, is this her love at first sight?

 

"Kyu-Kyuhyun sunbae..." Yoona mumbles

 

Yoona wanted to say sorry but was taken aback when she saw how pissed he looked. Kyuhyun doesn't seemed to remember her, the girl who bumped to him. He doesn't say a word, he just continue staring at her sharply. Yoona feels sorry towards the guy, she suddenly bowed to him.

 

"sorry... I'm really sorry sunbae... I didn't-" 

 

"stupid girl" 

 

Yoona stops apologizing and look up to the person who still have his eyes fix on her, she was confused by the different response he gave to her.

 

"excuse me?" Yoona asked confusely. Kyuhyun observe the doe-eyed girl from head to toe, her apperance was boyish, eventhough she wears her uniform but Kyuhyun can tell that the girl was so boyish "ya... are you calling me stupid?" Yoona asked, making Kyuhyun came back to reality. Kyuhyun looked at the girl who also had her face with her annoyed look. 

 

"nope. I called you a stupid girl."  he said with his stern voice. 

 

"what?" Yoona asked. still confused and a little pissed. 

 

"ya! are you deaf? I said I called you a stupid girl. got any problems with that?" Kyuhyun was looking more and more like a jerk to Yoona. 

 

"got any problems? YA OF COURSE I DO!" Yoona started to shout "I apologized to you and you called me stupid!".

 

Kyuhyun looked at the girl who has her hands beside her waist and she was mumbling about how rude he is and all "what are you mad about? youre not the one who got kicked in her 'willy'?!" Kyuhyun shouted back. 

 

"I said sorry didn't I" 

 

"sorry doesn't even cover how hurt it was. this is why you're stupid" Kyuhyun said coldly, making Yoona's eyes widen and again, without thinking, Yoona step on his foot, earning another grunt from the brown haired guy. "YAA!!" he shouted, Yoona just smirked in victory "I take back my sorry, you deserve that kick after all" she said and leave Kyuhyun, who is now crawling again on the floor and holding his foot, He look at the person's back.

 

"weird girl... OW!" he mumbled as he felt his foot aching.

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

The school bell already rang, signalling that it's time to go home. 

 

"Yoong, are you sre you don't want to come?" Yuri asked. The trios was planning on going to watch a movie since they don't have any tests or homework for tomorrow. Yoona shook her head in response, smiling a little to her two friends "you guys just go, I'm not really in the mood to go out right now" Yoong said.

 

"you sure?" the tall one asked as she take nother bite from her lollipop. Yoona nodded "besides, I think Oppa needs my help at home. I'll go first, bye guys!" Yoong said as she wave goodbye to her two chingus. 

 

when Yoona was far enough, Sooyoung took another bte of her lollipop "Yul, do you think Yoong is okay? after lunch time, she seemed... pissed. don't you think?" 

 

"I don't know, maybe she's having problems reading that 'for dummies' book" Yuri said "let's just go Soo, Yoong gona be fine for sure" Yuri said as she and Soooyoung took off the other way.

 

meanwhile, Yoona was walking on her way home while reading the book she just borrowed from the library. She's rarely does this, she rearely reads books. Yoona's eyes traced to everyword in the page. "before you searched for the part-time job, ask yourself if you really want to do this, because everything started with your intention to do it or not" She was reading the section where it's a tips for college students to earn money. 

 

"when you have the intention to workn as a part-time employee, it's better if you try to get the easiest part-time job at first" Yoona continue reading the book "easier part-time job?" and she got confused, she closed the book and sigh "ottoke~ I need to help Oppa but I don't really know what to do" 

 

she stopped walking as she hold the big book that's in her hands now. she look at the book and smiled "hey Book-kie (Yoona's choding name for a 'book'), if only you're a magical book that can talk, it'll be easier for me." she said. and again, Weirdo Yoong was back, thankfully, neither of her friends are in the same neighborhood as hers, if they were, she'll be embarrass as hell.

 

"speaking of you Book-kie... that Kyuhyun guy..." Yoona put on a disgust face. SHe couldn't believe that she alost fall for this guy, he was a real jerk to her, now she knows why the girls in her school, even her friends, are crazy for him. that guy is the cool calm bad guy type, no girls can ever resist that.

 

Yoona scoff at the taught and said "what's so good about him anyway? I mean, he is, good looking... so so good looking" she mumbled "but heck! he's a jerk!" her anger started to come back "She calls me stupid for no reason! well, there is a reason actually but do I have to be called stupid? he can say that I'm rude, that'll be more polite than saying stupid" 

 

She stopped mumbling to herself when she heard a honk coming from the front of her house. Yoona recognize the honk so well. a bright smile was on her face now, she shove her book inside her bag and ran happily to her house. 

 

The truck was alredy leaving when Yoona arrived in front of her house but tha car didn't matter to her, what matters is the envelope that the postman just left for her. Yoona grin widely as she took the pack of envelopes, she untied the rope and started to search for her letter and finally, the grin in her face become wider and the happiness in her eyes just speaks that she was waiting for this for a while. She take another look at the yellow envelope and read the first words in the envelope.

 

'To Miss Weirdo'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : hey guys! mian for updating so late-_- I'm pretty busy right now and today was my free time,FINALLY! I can conitnue writing this. the chapter didn't turns out like I wanted but well,I still love the dog and cat fight that they had in the library :p sorry for no HaeSica moments in here,maybe in the next chapter? :) 

and thank you so much for the reviews and subs! didn't think that my story is gonna get a review though :p thank you so much and wait for the next chapter :')