DayDreaming

Letters From A Stranger.

--

 

 

Spring.

 

The only season that can bring everyone moods up. The fresh air, the flowers that slowly bloomed and making the world colorful and the sound of birds chirping while flying over the blue sky.

 

Who doesn’t love Spring?

 

Somehow, in a flower field, a certain doe-eyed girl was spotted riding her bicycle while putting her bright smile.

 

The girl was carrying a basket of flowers that has an envelope inside it.

 

She’s riding her bycicle while enjoying the scenery beside her. She stopped her bike and she took a deep breath, smelling the nice fresh air. Slowly opening her eyes, she spotted a red mailbox in the middle of the field. She smiled as she ran towards the mailbox while carrying the flowers in her hand.

 

Before she hang the basket, she take a last glance with the envelope inside it.

 

To Mr. Devil.

 

It’s kinda weirdthat she was going to send a letter to a guy name Mr. Devil, cause it sounded a little scary. But to her, it’s not. Cause that Mr. Devil guy, is one of her important person in her life even though she havent’t meet him yet, only fantasies about him,but that guy was the one that motivates her life.

 

She giggle and kiss the envelope for good luck.

 

“Miss. Weirdo?”

 

She suddenly stop as she heard a husky voice behind her, she knew who’s that voice belongs to, she smiled as she turned around to see him.

 

Their eyes met and they both smiles. She felt her heart beating so fast when she sees that smile of him that creates dimples on both of his cheeks. The guy was so good looking.

 

“Yes?” she answered.

 

He giggled as he spotted the flowers underneath him, he bent as he picked one of the flowers, he smell the flower and looked at the doe-eyed girl. He got up and took a few steps closer to her, and he stopped when they both was inches away from each other.

 

“you know, this flower is beautiful especially in this kind of season, but when it’s compared to you, with those bright smile of yours” he said earning a giggle from the girl “this flower is nothing compare to you”.

 

She giggled again as she looked up to those his big eyes “for someone who called Mr. Devil, you sure are the opposite of it” she said. Well it’s true, the way he says those things, especially from all of the letters she recieved from him, the guy was indeed an angel.

 

He just smiles as he look deeply into her eyes.

 

Suddenly, she felt him leaning closer and closer. She knows what it means, she slowly closing her eyes waiting for his lips to touch hers.

 

She was leaning a little but then, her lips was actually clasping with something that’s very cold and... dirty.

 

“YOONG!” she heard a familiar voice, when she opened one fo her eyes, she found her tall friend looking down at her.

 

Im Yoona then look around, she saw all of her classmates and her teacher had their eyes on her, looking at her awkwardly as if like they were saying ‘what the hell is she doing’, that’s when she realized that she was still in her class.

 

“Miss Im, what are you doing?” Yoona heard her teacher and she quickly got up, fixing her uniform while thinking of an excuse of her weird action earlier “I-I was... admiring... you know, the clean floor”

 

The classroom was then filled with laughter, Yoona smiled awkwardly while scratching her head in embarrassment.

 

“get back to your seat Miss Im” Yoona bowed, mouthing ‘sorry ma’am’ and do what her teacher says.

 

Yoona was embarrass as hell, shewas having a math exam today and she finished it quickly, when she got bored waiting for the others to finish so she ended up daydreming again, about her one and only secret stranger that she’s been exchanging letters with. She done this a couple of time before, at the mall when she was watching a movie and got bored then she falls asleep and waking up to find herself trying to kiss her popcorn, also in the bathroom when she was tking a shower and found herself kissing her soap.

 

The classroom was still giggling because of her, she sighed as she burries her face in her hands, ‘so embarrassing...’ until she heard the school bell ringing.

 

Hearing the school bell ring, signaling that is lunch break already, she couldn’t be happier.

 

 

--

 

 

Doors from all classroom flew open and the hallway started to filled with students that’s heading their way to the cafeteria craving for a meal, well for some of them though since some just trying to meet up with their friends and took advantageof the time to chit-chatting trough the whole break time, or they just wanted to taste the fresh air outside.

 

Yoona walks out from her classroom with a frowning face and she was followed by two giggling girls that seemed to be her best friends.

 

“ya! Seriously, is it that funny?” Yoona said as the frown still hanging on her face.

 

The two best friends just giggling more until it burst into a laughter, “seriously! Aish…” she said in annoyed and trying to leave the two but the tall, shorthaired girl, grasp her arm while still in burst of laugh “s-so-sorry hahahaha!we just can’t helped it Yoong” she said as the other one just laugh while wiping the edge of her eyes as if it got tear up from all that laughter.

 

And finally, they stopped laughing as soon as they saw Yoona’s annoyed face “okay okay” the one who have the same height as Yoona said.

 

“but it’s really funny Yoong, I mean you should see your face when you kiss the floor” the tall girl said.

 

“leave it Soo” Yoona said much to their annoyance.

 

she finds it weird that a person acted like that toward her best friend but of course, they just laugh cause well, they find it funny. Yoona is actually used to be laughed at by those two cause she sometimes do something that’s out of the ordinary,if the two might says, but Yoona was grateful to have them, cause no one understood her better than those two, Choi Sooyoung and Kwon Yuri. They’ve been best friends since they were in kindergarten, ever since then, the three of them got closer and closer.

 

“oh come on Yoong! Me and Sooyoung jut needs laughter after getting trough all of that counting” said Yuri.

 

“yeap, I can still see all of the numbers running inside my head again” Sooyoung sighed, Yoona chuckled a little hearing the comment from her friend while shoving her books inside her locker.

 

From the looks of it, Sooyoung and Yuri can also be called a ‘Weirdo’ despite their acts.

 

“Ya! Yoong! Have you been day dreaming about that Mr.Devil again?” asked Yuri, Yoona just smiled shyly and said “maybe...”

 

“aish Yoong, what if that Mr. Devil  guy wasn’t what you expect him to be? I mean, what if everything that he said to you are all a big fat lie?” Yuri said.

 

Yoona just frown hearing this “yeah, and what if the guy was actually trying to get your attetion and when you guys meet up, he’ll kill you” Yoona and Yuri both eyed the tall girl who seemed to have a really strange taught “I’m just saying you know..” Said Sooyoung.

 

“Ya! You guys, I told you a hundred times, he’s not like that! I can see from the way he writes the letters” Yoona explained.

 

“and we told you a hundred times that you can’t just trust this guy completely” said the short haired girl.

 

Yoona frowned a little, she knows that her best friends are only looking out for her and well, what they said might be true but, she tries to ignore it.

 

She sighed as she closed her locker “whatever, let’s just get something to eat”. She turned around only to find herself bumping into someone.

 

Books was scattered to the floor as the guy tries to collect the books again after muttering “aish..”, Yoona bowed to the person she just bumped into “sorry, I wasn’t lo—“ she stopped when she saw the person in fornt of her. The guy stood up and looking at her, he looked a little annoyed but his handsome face erase it all. “looking..” she continued. Yoona was frozen as she looked at the guy, he was so handsome, and Yoona bet that she never see someone’s eyes as beautiful as that. Even Sooyoung and Yuri was frozen looking at the guy like they’ve just seen a celebrity.

 

She snapped back to reality when Sooyoung tapped her shoulder while still staring at the guy, “I’m really sorry” she bowed again.

 

“it’s okay” he said, and boy, his voice can actually melts eveyr girl’s ear.

 

Yoona looked up and again was frozen when she saw his face “w-what?” she asked.

 

“I said it’s okay, you don’t have to apologize” he said. his face was expresionless, he didn’t smile or frowning but somehow, it made Yoona frozen, “just, try to not bumping to anybody again”.

 

Yoona smiled a little “y-yes..”

 

The guy nods as he walked out from her, followed by a guy that seemed to have a conversation with him before Yoona bumped into him. Yoona kept looking to that guy’s back until she heard Sooyoung voice calling for meters away, she realized that she’s been staring at the guy for a while that she even forgot her stomach already rumbling, craving for some food.

 

“Soo! Wait for me!”  she yelled. As she ran up to those two.

 

 

--

 

 

When the school bell rings, a brown haired senior year guy walked out from his class while holding books in his one hand and a paper in his other hand.

 

He was reading the writing on the paper when suddenly, another senior guy approched him, surprising him from behind “Kyu!” he was surprised by his best friend’s action.

 

“aish... can’t you stop doing that Donghae?!” he asked in annoyed, his best friend just ignore him and was interested with the paper that Kyuhyun just read “oh, what’s this?”, before Donghae could touch the paper, Kyuhyun shoved the paper inside his book and said “it’s none of your business! It’s something private”.

 

Donghae just scoffed, he knew his best friend so well. Cho Kyuhyun, the popular senior at their school who doesn’t even realized how popular he was, has been telling Donghae about a stranger that’s been exchanging letters with him , eventhough Kyuhyun didn’t tell him the details of it cause he likes to keep things private, Donghae knew well that Kyuhyun was reading the letter from his so called stranger Miss. Weirdo.

 

“reading her letter again?” asked Donghae, “maybe” Kyuhyun said as he continue walking and tried to ignore his friend’s questions.

 

“aish Kyu! Don’t be like that, what did she say in her new letter?” Donghae tries to grab his book but Kyuhyun won’t allow him “YA! I said it’s none of your buissness” Donghae just smiled playfully.

 

“how long have you been doing that actually? Exchanging letters I mean”

 

“for a while, two weeks I guess”

 

“and you still don’t know her?” Kyuhyun just shook his head in reply, “have you ever asked her what she looked like?” Kyuhyun’s reply was still the same, “Ya! You need to know her quickly or things gets worst” Donghae said as he tapped his friend shoulder.

 

Kyuhyun eyed Donghae confusely “gets worst?” he asked.

 

“you know... with Jessica” Donghae said as he feels a little uneasy when he utter the name Jessica. Of course, Kyuhyun noticed how Donghae often feels uneasy whenever he heard Jessica’s name though Kyuhyun kept quite these days to make sure what he assumed was right.

 

He jus smiles “do you really think I’m that interest in her?” Donghae chuckled a little and said “you should though. Cause it’s for your own good and your family”.

 

Yes, Kyuhyun born from a wealthy family. But these days, his father’s company was getting weaker and weaker. Kyuhyun was told by his father about how bankrupt he is and he also met him up with Jessica Jung, who is also a senior student from his school and the daughter of another wealthy family, his father told him to try dating Jessica and all that, Kyuhyun actually refused but his father won’t take his ‘no’ answer.

 

“you know that I refused about dating her” Kyuhyun said, “by the way, where’s—“ he was trying to change the topic when he bumped into someone cause he wasn’t looking straight.

 

His books was scattered to the floor, “aish..” he quickly collect the books cause he doesn’t want anyone to notice the letter he shoved earlier in the books, “sorry, I wasn’t lo—“ he got up and saw a girl that seemed like a junior. She was staring at him and it kinda freaks him out, especially with those two other girls behind her who was also staring at him weirdly.

 

He saw one of her friends tapped her shoulder, “I’m really sorry” he found her bowing to him.

 

“it’s okay” said Kyuhyun, the girl raised her head and look at him weirdly again with those doe-eyes widening “w-what?” she asked.

 

“I said it’s okay, you don’t have to apologize” he said, he looked at the girl in front of him from head to toe and he sighed “just, try to not bumping to anybody again”.

 

The girl smiled a little and said “y-yes..”

 

Kyuhyun nod and walked pass her, followed by Donghae. Despite how weird that girl acted, there’s something about her that Kyuhyun can’t put his finger on it, like he knew who that girl is.

 

“OPPA!” he was going to look back at the girl when he suddenly surprised when greeted by his worst nightmare.

 

“aish.. Jessica, could you stopped that?” he said as he look really annoyed. “sorry, I was just trying to ask you if you want to go to the cafeteria? I heard there’s meat loaf in the menu, come on Oppa! Let’s eat!” Jessica said tugging Kyuhyun’s arm, “YA! Does my arm looked like a pole to you? I’m not hungry, don’t even bother asking me” Kyuhyun said as he tries to walk ahead but Jessica pulled him back.

 

“Oppa! How could you say you’re not hungry? It’s lunch break and everyone wanted to eat, so come on! Let’s eat!” she tried to pulled him but again, it’s a fail. “are you deaf? I said I’m not hungry” he then glance at where Donghae standing, he was looking a little uneasy and yeah, Kyuhyun knows every detail of it.

 

“ask Donghae. He’s probably hungry” Kyuhyun said, Donghae was a little surprised and so is Jessica. “later Donghae” Kyuhyun said as he walked ahead.

 

Jessica frown when Kyuhyun pulled his arm off of her “Oppa! Where are you going?!” she asked but only gets nothing for a reply.

 

Jessica muttered the word ‘tch’ and mumbled about how he’s really impolite to a girl and all.

 

Beside her Donghae was looking at her, feeling nervous and all crept up to him and well now is the chance for him to finally talked to her.

 

“I-I-I’m... H-Hungry” he strated stuttering.

 

Jessica just raised an eyebrow to him, looking at him as if he was a stranger which he was to her, and then walked off leaving the nervous Donghae in the hall.

 

Donghae was trying to ask her again but he doesn’t have the guts, “aish.. Cho Kyuhyun..” he sighed and walks off to the cafeteria.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: so it's my first chapter,I don't know if there's any typos and all,so just tell me then I'll fix it up ;D I was actually wnated to make it more comedy but romantic in the same way but guess I failed at it-_- so tell me whatcha think about the first chapter? it's really surprising that I've just opened my acc and I already had 16 subs haha so fast ;D Poor Hae at the end.. don't worry Hae,you're not gonna be sad in this fic :)