「3: Finding...and Meeting.」

{EDITING HIATUS} A Time Gone Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first step was, finding Hoseok.

I went to the dance studio where he taught classes, and surprisingly he was there. I thought he had left this studio once we broke up. But I guess the studio was important to him since it was the first job he got in dancing. People knew of him as an amazing underground dancer, but as a dance coach he was of the same standards and maybe even better.

I slipped into one of his classes and sat there, looking. He was very focused, teaching the students how to pop their limbs and counting to the beats of the music playing in the background. I was kind of thankful he didn't notice me yet, because I honestly would expect him to scream at me. He's a forgiving person..right?

All that yearning I've been suppressing, all came back like a storm. I wanted to go up to him and hug him, like old times...

Like old times. I pulled my hat lower as I hid my face from his gaze. Now is not the time, you fool. Standing up slowly, I went towards the door and let myself out.

It's too late you idiot. Don't even try.

 

 

His brown eyes unknowingly caught on to the figure coming in. It was a vaguely familiar aura.. But he couldn't pinpoint who it was. The need and urge to go to that figure was compelling but Hoseok was in the middle of his lesson. That could wait..

Not exactly. Or rather, never.

The figure was gone by the time he glanced at that spot where he stood. Mysterious of a person...wait Min Yoongi?

Why did that had to pop into his mind again, just when he started to move on..?

 

 

I'm a coward but I keep begging
Take me back even if I'm like fisted dust to you
Even if the leaves all abandoned the tree
I'll say, just take me back

"Now, that's one way of saying you're desperate." I whirled around to see Namjoon smiling creepily back at me. Slamming the pencil against the table, I snapped. "Shut your trap." Namjoon just had that smile on still as he observed me. It was beginning to seem creepy since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter