Chapter 19: Annyeong :))

Never Lose Hope

 

We started planning and I told them what's on my mind “If it’s okay to her, I’ll look at you (pointing at Heechul) and that will be the sign that you will call Tiffany…okay?” “OKAY!” Heechul happily replied while Tiffany is quietly excited.

[End of Leeteuk’s POV]

[Back to Taeyeon’s hospital room]

Leeteuk and Heechul went back to Taeyeon’s room and do their plan. Leeteuk goes towards Taeyeon “Taeyeon-ah, Heechul and I met a new friend yesterday and she wants to know you…we just want to ask if it’s okay for you?”Is that a boy or a girl?” Taeyeon asked “she is a girl” Leeteuk replied “then let her” Leeteuk suddenly looked at Heechul who is standing near the door.

Heechul called Tiffany who is waiting outside Taeyeon’s room. “You can enter now” “Really?” Heechul nodded. Tiffany was excited to meet Taeyeon.

Tiffany goes towards Taeyeon “Annyeong!” Tiffany said and Taeyeon smiled. “I’m Tiffany Hwang…and you are?” Taeyeon…Kim Taeyeon” Tiffany extended her hand to Taeyeon for a handshake. “Nice meeting you” Tiffany gave Taeyeon her eye smile and Taeyeon smiled back.

Leeteuk and Heechul were sitting on the couch watching Taeyeon and Tiffany who is talking to each other.

“Can I ask you something?” Tiffany asked and Taeyeon nodded. “What happened to you? Why are you here in the hospital?” Heechul and Leeteuk heard what Tiffany just asked and looked at each other. “Actually I’m here because..…..I have colon cancer” Taeyeon lowered her head and replied in a low voice “sorry for asking that..........but you know my father has colon cancer too” Leeteuk stand to stop Tiffany about saying things like that because he didn’t want Taeyeon to hear things like that but before Leeteuk can stop Tiffany, Heechul stopped Leeteuk first “let her know...someday Taeyeon will know anything about Tiffany's father because they are now friends...she will still know it” Heechul said to Leeteuk in a low voice so that Tiffany and Taeyeon can't hear them.

“And he can’t live anymore, he have only one week to live” Tiffany still telling stories to Taeyeon and Leeteuk start getting mad.

Taeyeon was not in the mood anymore because of what she hears “I’m sleepy, I want to sleep now” Taeyeon lay her head on her pillow and turned her back to Tiffany. Leeteuk went to Tiffany “Tiffany, go outside first and go back here if she is in the mood again..Okay?” Heechul guide Tiffany goes outside

[Outside Taeyeon’s hospital room]

“Sorry, it’s my fault” Tiffany bowed. “Don’t apologize to me…apologize to her” Heechul said and walked away back to Taeyeon’s room.