Chapter 20: It’s my Fault

Never Lose Hope

[The next day]

[Tiffany’s POV]

“I’m sleepy, I want to sleep now” “Tiffany, go outside first and go back here if she is in the mood again..Okay?” “Don’t apologize to me…apologize to her”. That’s what they said that I can’t take away in my mind. I think they are mad at me right now because of what I said about my father.

I think I’ll buy flowers for her to apologize about what happened yesterday.

[At the Flower shop]

*Violet flowers will be nice* “Miss, can you give me this violet flowers?..How much is it?” (A/N: I don’t know how to convert money dollars to peso so I’ll just use peso)“P945 ma’am” It’s a very Expensive flower but even though it’s expensive, I bought it just for Taeyeon, she is my new friend and they are my new family because my mother left me with my father here in Seoul when I was still young and she went back to Los Angeles, California, USA with her other family. And now my father is suffering from colon cancer and can only live in one week.

[At the Hospital; Outside Taeyeon’s hospital room]

I was practicing on what will say to her and how will I apologize. Suddenly, I saw Leeteuk walking going towards the room and I tried to hide with the newspaper above the chair which was left by someone. When I was now ready to talk to Taeyeon, I knocked on the door then hide the flowers at my back using my hand. When Heechul opened the door, I saw Leeteuk and Taeyeon having fun with each other “Annyeong! Can I enter?” Leeteuk turned a look to Taeyeon and Taeyeon nodded then Leeteuk turned his look again to Tiffany “You can enter” Leeteuk replied.

[Inside Taeyeon’s hospital room]

When I entered in her room, I saw her happy face faded in her face. A happy face that I saw when she and Leeteuk having fun a while ago *be strong Tiffany…be strong* I thought.

I first greeted her “Good morning!” I smiled at Taeyeon and she smiled back but I feel that it was only a fake smile so I started walking towards her. “Taeyeon-ah, I’m here to apologize” Leeteuk and Heechul who are standing near the door was confused. “About what happened yesterday..sorry Taeyeon-ah, sorry” I bowed in front of  her . “It’s okay Tiffany” “Really?” Taeyeon nodded “Thank you” I bowed again. I was really happy when she accepted my apology. “Ah, these flowers are for you, hope you like it” I continued.

[End of Tiffany’s POV]

------------------

AN: Jessica and Siwon soon ...

Wait for the Heesica and Sifany moments~

I hope you'll wait for it !! Gomawo :))