He bought me (Last chapter)

He bought me

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! =))

I don't know if this will serve as a 'gift' for my readers cause well... you'll know what I'm talking about after you've read the LAST chapter of He bought me :D

As a writer, I'm not fond of writing long stories cause my lazy is always lazy lolol =)

SO YEAH AFF READERS, THANK YOU FOR READING, SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING ^^

Here's the last chapter, hope you enjoy it (please don't kill me ^^) LMAO

and and and I'm not that much of a writer, so please don't expect too much lolololol xD

If you want to talk to me or anything, here's my twitter account :)

http://twitter.com/#!/bemycinderella

Have a nice day :D

----------

 

 

THE PHONE CALL;

 
Taemin sat on the sofa staring blankly at the piece of paper filled with notes from his toy teacher, Jonghyun.
If he never knew Jonghyun at all, Taemin would think he's a guru or a master.

Jonghyun explained every single toy to him. Starting from the names, origin, uses, when to use, how to use, the proper handling, everything.
Jonghyun sounded like an expert while talking and the only thing Taemin could do was jot down notes.

Gosh how do you remember these things? is so...complicated. DX

Taemin threw the paper into the air, lifelessly staring at it as it approaches the ground.

Why am I even trying so hard? I can just strip all my clothes and he'll turn into a monster for sure =='

*ring ding dong ring ding dong* The telephone rang, breaking the silence floating all over the place.

"Oh that must be Minho!!" Taemin gasped

Omo omo! Should I put on my y voice on? Would he be ? Or shall I and give him a seductive happy birthday greeting? SHIIIIIIIZ WHAT SHOULD I DO? >___< 

Taemin rushed into the phone

"Hello" He spoke casually, no seductiveness added. Taemin thought it would be best to save the naughty things later 

"Hi Mr. Lee Taemin, you look absolutely adorable in those pink shorts" An unfamiliar voice answered giving Taemin goosebumps from head to toe.

It was definitely not Minho, he knew Minho's voice very well and there's no way this cold voice would belong to his boss.

"W-who are you? H-how did you know..." Taemin couldn't speak properly, the same feeling of fright hit him for the second time.

Just by hearing the stranger's voice, he knew he was in absolute trouble and how the fcuk did the voice know he was wearing pink shorts? ><

"I can see you" The speaker on the other line voiced out in a creepy playful tone

Taemin gasped in disbelief, he looked around expecting to see some freaky face staring at him

"Who a-are you??" Taemin asked again, his voice was astoundingly normal for someone who is threatened


"Are you alone? Answer yes or no" The voice commanded

At this point, Taemin knew he was talking to a woman. 

"Yes" He answered firmly. He was getting used to all the scary stuffs, he was very much exposed to the dangers of life.

"But Minho's men are outside right? Answer yes or no" The voice spoke again 

"Yes......wait! You know Minho? :o" His heart pounded like crazy, he wanted very much to shout for help but something was stopping him from doing so.

He can hear danger calling him, everything about him attracts bad things.

"Don't dare say other words if you don't want your brain to explode!" The voice threatened, the tone of her voice raised sending Taemin chills all over. 

".........."


"Well, you see Lee Taemin, I have your little cute friends here beside me and I was wondering if you could pay them a visit?" The voice was playing with him, toying with Taemin's emotion.


Taemin then heard Onew and Key's voices on the other line.
They were shouting, telling Taemin something he couldn't understand.
They sounded like they were in pain, like something was forcing them to speak, they sounded like they were suffering.

Taemin felt anxious.
It broke his heart. 


"YAH! If you want me, then go ahead get me! Don't mess with the people I love!" Taemin shouted, holding on to the last brave cells living in his blood.

"My my my! What a brave soul we have here. Why don't you come here and show us your fearless ?" Taemin heard an evil laugh, the woman was definitely up to something more than bad, something you couldn't even imagine a human can do.

"Where are you?" Taemin suddenly felt fearless, the urge to save his friends made him fearless. 

 
"Not so fast brave cat " The voice laughed again leaving Taemin feeling insulted "Later, we shall meet at the boom boom club, 3:00am" The voice set the battleground for their meeting.

"Be sure to come alone...and it would also be best if you act like we never talked. You don't want Minho involved in this right?" The voice continued, Taemin could only nod in response
 "And if you value friendship be sure to be prompt, I really hate waiting" She added like she really mean it
 

Taemin was left with no words to say. 
He knew what was going to happen, he saw this in dramas and now it turned into reality.

Harsh reality.
He had no choice, It was his friends involved.

Whoever that person is, she's going to kill Key and Onew the moment he doesn't show up...

...and he also knew very well what's going to happen if he does show up.

It's funny how life changes in a split second.
He had never given thought on how he would leave this world.
Apparently, his chances of surviving the night was...you couldn't even imagine how little.

If only words can kill then he would've been the world's famous murderer, but unfortunately he was faced with such kind of trouble where he needs to use his body for survival.

Yes, he's brave, no doubt but he sure can't fight.
Now that changes things...a lot.

Taemin leaned on the wall feeling helpless than ever, the last statement he heard from the mysterious voice made him cry silently.

For the first time, Taemin allowed himself to cry, to breakdown...not because he's afraid or scared.


He cried because he suddenly thought of Minho.


He cried because he knew that tonight would be the last night he would be able to see, feel and touch the one person he learned to love the most.

Tonight would be their last night together. 
Tonight will be their last fight, last embrace and last kiss.


Everything about tonight would be their last.
and that undeniable fact broke Taemin's already broken heart.
 

"Say your goodbyes to everyone, Lee Taemin"
 


----------

(NOTE: All the italicized words are Minho's thoughts.)
 
THE LAST SHOW;


Heaven and Hell
Pleasures of heaven; Fires of hell
Tonight would be bittersweet, everything would be their last
Sacrifice; Death
Taemin grabbed Heaven, with all his heart.
He grabbed heaven, so at least he'd know how heaven feels like before he enters hell. 

***



Minho opened the door unaware of his lover's naughty little birthday show.

He twisted the door knob expecting to see nothing but complete darkness, he assumed that Taemin was sleeping already, considering the time of his arrival...Taemin won't definitely last long awake.

The door opened, slowly revealing the one thing he never thought of seeing, even in his wildest dreams.

OH ! *w*

Behold the great seducer of the night. 
The little boy turned into a smexy little teaser with his brown luscious looking hair falling perfectly on his bare shoulders and his brown sharp eyes burning in desire.


Taemin was wearing boxer shorts that was too short for Minho's self control, it was topped with a fishnet shirt allowing Minho to take a glimpse of the 'heaven' he will be indulged to later that night.


And as if those were not enough to leave Minho drooling, a big fluffy pink ribbon was wrapped around Taemin's hair telling Minho that he -- all of him was his birthday present.

Now that's what you call smoking HOT *w*

"Who are you? and what did you do to my Taemin?" Minho felt weak, he definitely hit JACKPOT tonight.

"Oh" Taemin's eyes sparkled "Innocent Taemin left already leaving y and seductive Taemin all hot and bored" He approached Minho exposing his long flawless white legs.

Minho swore he was having major nosebleed, he wanted to touch those legs...badly.

"Would you like to play with me birthday boy?" Taemin ran his fingers down to Minho's chest stopping just above the button of his pants.

OH YES! OH HELL YES! OH FREAKIN HELL YEEEEESSSS!!!!! 8D 8D 8D

"Happy birthday babe and..." Taemin quickly brushed his hands on Minho's 'thing' stiffening his oh-so-hard and  "Welcome to paradise" Taemin whispered in a devil-ish voice. 

All the while, Minho was starting to get aroused with the situation he was thrown into.
TAEMIN WAS MADE FOR -- HOT BURNING SMOKING .


OHMYGAWWWWWD!!! WHOO WHOO I'M DYING! 8D 8D 8D


Just when Minho was about to grab Taemin and devour him whole, a familiar sound came to his senses.

*click* *click*

Minho then felt a cold metal wrapped around his wrist.
Taemin smiled teasingly, as if he was enjoying torturing his lover with suspense.


He cuffed Minho to the door.

"Oh my! Oh god please no! BABE! NO NO NO! DON'T DO THIS! DON'T NOOOO--" Minho pulled his hand hoping to destroy the cuff, obviously Minho was not enjoying the fact that he wouldn't be able to touch his lover

Oh my god Taemin! You are really really really killing me!

"Sssssshhhhh" Taemin laid a finger on Minho's lips so as to silence him
Much to Taemin's surprise, Minho started his finger before he could even react.

Oh hell yes Taemin, this is how I play. B-)

Taemin grabbed his finger away from Minho's tempting tongue and ran away.
Minho watched his lover slowly dissolved by darkness.

"Taemin-ah! Don't you dare run away again! I swear to God--" Minho's voice faded when he heard music-- y music.

(Baby let me love you down
There's so many ways to love you)


The lights went on and a pole revealed itself. 
Taemin then went near the pole and danced...ily.


Pelvic , hip , leg dance, chest pump, dance, name it! Taemin did it all for Minho

(Baby I can break you down
There's so many ways to love you)


Minho finally got it.

TAEMIN WAS OFFICIALLY POLE DANCING FOR HIM.

(Feel so hot for you honey out of all the girls up in this club
This one got me whipped, just one look, yep I fell in love)


Taemin's body moved in a way which highlighted his body assets.
Minho can see very well the curves in his lover's body. Taemin's hips, arms and legs were carved into perfection.

The way Minho stared at his lover, it's as if he was stripping him , especially when his eyes landed on the lower part of Taemin's body.

Minho had to gasp seeing how surprisingly big the bulge was.

HELLO TAEBULGE! Please come out from hiding OwO

(Fell in love with honey like my, oh my
Honey looking wonderful; fly, so fly)


Taemin continued to dance, swaying and grinding his body with every beat.
His face showed expressions and God knows how much Minho enjoyed seeing Taemin so .

That moment, Minho practically wished he was the pole cause damn. Taemin has been shaking and rubbing his on that pole for like minutes already.

If the pole was alive, Taemin would've given it a .

OH GOD! Fcuk you lucky pole!! OwO 

"Babe uncuff me, uncuff me, uncuff me! I swear I'll give you heaven just please, please uncuff me now *w* " Minho's tongue was hanging like a dog very excited to taste his dinner

(Oh my gosh, I'm so in love
I found you finally)


And for the grand finale, Taemin tore his fishnet shirt leaving him with just boxers hanging dangerously low in his body.

Minho felt his ual frustration meter rise up through the roof and straight to heaven.
Every thought in his mind would just lead to two things.

Taemin and .

"Babe! Just uncuff me now and let's get the real fun started" Minho pleaded, it would definitely kill him to be tied there forever
Minho would break the door if he needs to, nothing can stop him from making love, all the more if it's with Taemin

"Catch me first, Choi Minho" Taemin threw the key on the floor.

He threw it near enough for Minho to reach, but also far enough for him to not reach easily.
And because Taemin was too playful, he placed ten identical keys along with the original one just to add thrill.

"Goodluck with that" Taemin winked and flew off to their bedroom

UGGGHH THIS STUBBORN BOY! I swear I'll beat you up in that bed as soon as I'm done with this !!

Too bad Taemin forgot Minho's identity, he wasn't a gang leader for nothing.

Somehow, for the love of  and Taemin, Minho managed to grab the keys in one grasp and as if luck sided with him that night, the first key he used to unlock the cuff was the right one.

Oh holy damn yes!! *o*

Minho almost flew his way inside their bedroom due to too much excitement.

A deprived man can be damn fast when it comes to .

He closed the bedroom door and locked it. He had to make sure no one would disturb their soon to be greatest night together.

Minho was roaming all over the room when he was suddenly pulled into a tight bear hug.
Taemin hugged him as if he was his own human sized teddy bear, he rested his head on Minho's chest.

The assistant was wearing a shirt now, slightly disappointing Minho's overly excited self.

"Minho before we get all corrupted, let's just stay like this for a while" Taemin muttered
Granting the little one's request, Minho pecked Taemin's lips in reply

The tension filling the whole place somehow calmed, Taemin just had to be all mushy before they get all dirty

"I'm not forcing you into anything babe, I want this...so bad -- but I can wait" Minho sniffed his lover's hair smelling the tempting fragrance which turned him on all the more

Can I really wait? >_____>

Feeling Taemin's lean and almost breakable body, he somehow felt the need to be gentle with him. 
Smooth and slow would always be best for vulnerable Taemin.


"Boss, can you do me a favor?" Taemin broke their hug, he took one step backward allowing him to see Minho's face.
"Anything babe" Minho assured

"The next time I run away, please don't look for me again. I don't want you to find meTaemin was ending it slowly, he was preparing Minho for his absence.

"What are you saying babe? You won't leave me, right? " Minho reached for Taemin's hands, he hooked it to his neck and held Taemin's tiny waist 

"Nothing is certain in this world Minho, things come and go, same with people" Taemin tried to explain, but the stubborn boss won't listen at all

"But not you. I don't want you to leave, you're not allowed to leave. I want you here -- with me -- always" Minho bent down as he reached for Taemin's plump lips


"Don't leave me" Minho claimed his lips 
Taemin didn't answer, he just kissed him back

How long they practically ate each other's lips, Minho couldn't remember
He could only recall the softness of his lover's lips and damn he can never get tired of these stolen moments in heaven

"Taemin don't force yourself just because it's my birthday. We still have forever, if you don't feel like doing it now, we can do it some other time -- when you're ready" Minho acted like a gentleman which is very much surprising and not so convincing

"But I want you now -- more than ever" Taemin's confession made Minho the happiest man alive that moment, and maybe the horniest too

Taemin was practically serving his whole self to Minho, who wouldn't be damn happy?


"I'm yours tonight, babe. Everything is yours, all yours" Taemin whispered seductively on Minho's ears. 
He his earlobe making Minho close his eyes in pleasure, Taemin knew his weak spot. 

Taemin then grabbed the taller boy's wrists, his touch made Minho shiver in delight.
Slowly and gently, Taemin slipped Minho's hands under his shirt. 

He was letting Minho feel his body, it was his way of offering himself to him 

Minho's hand started to tremble, his knees suddenly felt weak.

"I'm your present babe, do you like it?" Taemin attacked Minho's neck, biting a little portion of his skin while slowly ing Minho's shirt

"Y-yes..so much" Minho breathed heavily, the overwhelming birthday present made him forget how to speak properly

"Let's sin together babe, I want our body, on that bed now. " Taemin wrapped his legs around Minho's waist leaving Minho with no choice but to carry him. Taemin continued ing Minho shirt until he was able to fully bare his lover's chest.

"I'm a demanding lover Taemin. The moment we start, I won't be able to stop and I swear you'll be screaming my name all night, You sure you can you keep up?" Minho Taemin's lips, tempting Taemin to dive into the sea of pleasure only Minho can provide 


"Go ahead Choi, impress me. I'll be your Lucifer tonight"

Minho tossed his lover on the fluffy bed causing Taemin's to bounce like crazy. 
The gang leader then crawled on top of the little figure, giving Taemin the feel that Minho would be the one doing all the work tonight.

Taemin didn't want to feel inferior so he matched up with Minho's as well.

"Touch me, Minho. Fill me up, I want to feel you fully inside me" He grabbed Minho closer to his body letting him feel the bulge he was gawking at a while ago.

" babe, you're so wet" Taemin blushed as if it was something to be shy about. Minho then started exploring Taemin's stomach placing butterfly kisses on it

He started it, biting it as if he was claiming it as his property. His kisses descended lower, lower and lower until his lips accidentally touched Taemin's bulge

"Ahhh M-minho mmph stop teasing m-me" Taemin moaned out his words, he immediately arched his back, pleading for Minho to just eat his full length

"Babe can I?" Minho was so much ready to pull Taemin's boxers off his body, he wanted to see how big Taemin was

"Yes b-babe, please" Taemin just had to agree, he needed to feel Minho inside him right then and there
Without further ado, Minho stripped Taemin and God it was best sight Minho's eyes had ever laid upon

Perfection, Taemin was made up of nothing but pure perfection

ASDFGHJKL HE'S HUGE! *nosebleed* @.@ GODDAMN HUGE! @w@ *nosebleed*

"You're perfect babe" Minho complimented, adoring every inch of Taemin's body


"Happy birthday Choi" Taemin greeted the birthday boy with a deep kiss and a very excited tongue

"I want to c-celebrate all my birthdays with you" Minho struggled to speak between their hot, wet and sloppy kisses
"P-promise me that you'll be there till my last birthday on earth" Minho cupped Taemin's pained face

"I p-promise" Taemin had to lie
"Thank you" Minho kissed his forehead very thankful of Taemin's presence in his life

Minho then being the   he is, rubbed Taemin's thigh, spreading it wide open
He then wrapped his hand on Taemin's already erect member


"Oh my god, M-minho p-please do it now aaahh"

Their bodies complimented each other so perfectly, Taemin's body fit perfectly with Minho's. 
Soon they erased the ual frustration clouding the air as they filled each other up

s, rings, everything. Every toy present inside the room was put into use and dang Jonghyun felt very proud hearing his two bosses inside the room.
He knew very well his knowledge about toys was put into good use



The two lovers finally made love and both felt nothing but perfection up to the very last bit.

It was in a whole new different level.
It was pure love and need.

Unknown to Minho, Taemin was taking every remembrance he could possible grab.
He was taking with him a piece of the once in a lifetime love he felt with Minho.

He needed to remember how it feels like to be madly in love with Choi Minho...
He needed a remembrance, a souvenir.

...Because he knew very well, he wouldn't be there forever. He knew for a fact that he wouldn't be able to keep that promise.
 

***
 
Good things never last in this cruel world -- and just like that heaven was officially over.
Glancing at the clock, Taemin felt his heart ache million times more painful than the last time.

He knew he had to leave.
He knew that somehow, heaven will eventually end.


Shifting his attention to the tall man beside him, Taemin slowly reached for his lover's face. 

He stared at it for quite a while as if he was memorizing Minho's every feauture. 
For the last time, he allowed himself to fall in love with the lovely figure.
He then reached for his lips and kissed him gently, closing his eyes while savoring the tingly sensation for the very last time...


...and with that last kiss, a tear fell from Taemin's eyes.
...with that last kiss, he turned his back.
...with that last kiss, he left his heart with Minho


 
With that one last kiss, he entered the gates of hell.
 

----------
 

THE SWEET SACRIFICE;

"In life, when faced with the prospect of losing the person you love with all your heart, your limitations takes a backseat"
(- Con.template; Welcome to the underworld)
 
***
Life is a gamble and Taemin was losing.
Taemin was prepared; he was ready for anything life would offer him.

As soon as he entered the boom boom club, tall men surrounded him as if he was a big threat to them.
He rolled his eyes, he was so expecting those things to happen.

What could a lean feminine boy do to harm those tall buff men?
Who are they joking? >____>
It would be an understatement to say that Taemin was outnumbered by those goons.

The men then started the action, they tied Taemin's hands into a steel pole leaving him with nothing to do but speak and practically insult them goons.

He didn't waste time to fight them, his effort would be more than useless.
He just stood straight, head held high, with his eyes sharp and fearless.

After a while a cage revealed itself at the center of the dance floor. 
A spotlight was focused on the rusty piece displaying the people trapped inside it.

Taemin's heart fell as soon as he realized that the figure inside the cage was his beloved friends. 

Onew was sitting on the rusty base of the cage with his head bowed down. Key on the other hand was lying down on the floor with his head resting on Onew's lap.

What a bittersweet picture of two lovers experiencing their own heaven in the midst of hell.
Somehow Taemin wished Minho would be there to give him that kind of feeling, be he also knew better than to put Minho in danger.

Staring at portrait was the most painful thing Taemin had to bear, the fact that - it was all his fault and yet, he still can't do anything - almost killed him.

Taemin was busy pitying his friends, he didn't notice the sound of stilettos approaching the him.
...and damn he wanted to kill the owner of those stilettos for intentionally stepping on his foot

"Auuughhh seriously is this how you fight?" Taemin just had to complain, staring at the woman's face, he did not hesitate to blurt his words out

The woman standing in front of him, wearing an evil smirk looked somehow familiar. Although Taemin can't remember he knew he saw that face before
She was beautiful, it's true, but her y personality made her all ugly fugly in Taemin's eyes

"That's it? That's the face? That's Lee Taemin?" The woman spoke as if Taemin was the ugliest creature she have ever seen, and God she had that y annoying voice

ASDFGHJKL!! her! She must be the of all the fugly es in the whole world! >_____<

"Who are you? How did you know me? How did you know my friends? and Minho? How the hell-- *slap*" Taemin was cut off by a head turner slap coming from the heartless woman

"I don't give a damn about all of you! I don't care about you and you're stupid friends, all I care about is Minho, my Minho" Her loud as thunder voice became oh-so-soft when she voiced out Minho's name

"Who are you? What's your relationship with my--" He was again cut off, dang this tactless . She's sure fond of cutting someone else's sentences


"I'm his ex-lover, ex love, ex life, ex -mate whatever you want to call me. Point is, I'm his last love, and that's the way it should be forever" The woman's eyes was dark on Taemin's sharp as knife eyes

“Want to hear a very bad news? Choi Minho is mine, all mine” Taemin fought back, proud of the fact that he owns Choi Minho

“SHUT THE FCUK UP! *slap*” The obsessed again slapped Taemin’s poor face using her merciless hand

Seconds later, they were having their own staring battle which kinda pissed the woman more since not an inch of fright was reflected on Taemin's eyes. 

He was fearless or at least the woman thinks he is.



 
"...and just in case St. Peter would ask who killed you, tell him I'm Yoon Eunhye" The lady chuckled bitterly. 
She looked crazy, laughing at her own jokes

"What makes you think he would die tonight?" A voice, a very familiar voice was heard somewhere near the entrance door of the club

The voice was familiar, it was so familiar – oh goddamnit why must it be familiar?

Eunhye's head snapped, she immediately pulled a gun in her pocket and pointed it to Taemin, aiming on his head
Taemin froze, he closed his eyes as he held his breath

I'm going to die, I am so going to--- what the hell? O-O''

He felt his hands being released, he then opened his eyes to check what was happening but then fog blocked his sight.
It was all white, pure smoky white.

So this is how it feels like to die? o-o

He was too caught up with the thought of dying, it was too late when he realized he was running -- someone was tagging him all along to somewhere his eyes can't recognize

So when you die...someone tags you along to heaven? People actually run their way to heaven? This is funny -.-

Taemin spent almost two minutes believing he was dead, It just all became clear to him when he saw Minho's indescribable face

Somewhere inside the club, he was cornered by Minho, his back nervously touched the wall while Minho's hand extended on the sides of his shoulder, trapping him like a mouse caught red handed

OH MY GOOOOOOODDDD! *o*

"What the are you doing here? >________>" Taemin dropped his eyes, his jaw and probably his underwear too

"WHAT THE AM I DOING HERE??? I SHOULD ASK YOU THAT! WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!" Minho was outraged, no he was turning into a beast -- and for once it was not a y beast

"I...am...saving my friends and y-you" Taemin croaked, he felt little in front of the beast

"AND YOU PLAN ON KILLING YOURSELF LIKE THIS? YOU PLAN ON LEAVING ME JUST LIKE THAT?WHATTHE LEE TAEMIN!!" Minho punched the wall making Taemin jump just by hearing the collision of his fist and the cement

"DON'T WHATTHE ME CHOI MINHO! I WAS PREPARED TO DIE! I CAN DIE RIGHT NOW! AS A MATTER OF FACT I SHOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW BUT YOU'RE STUBBORN JUST HAD TO BE ALL SUPERHERO AND SCREW MY PLANS!!!!" Taemin shouted the contents of his malfunctioned brain

"You think I would let you die huh? You think after I have given you my whole self I would let you die? Fcuk you're stupid brain Lee Taemin!!! You're not dying on me, not now -- not ever" Minho was cursing, shouting and practically scolding him but it's ironic how it all sounded too sweet to Taemin's ear


Taemin could only stare in awe...he pitied his brain more than any organ present in his body

Goddamnit I am really stupid >_____>

...and all Taemin could do was hug him tight while mumbling his apologies to the taller one.

For a fact, Minho knew they were both in trouble. 
He knew Eunhye will soon soon find them hiding in that little space 
He knew better than to give in into Taemin's warmth, but something - something in his touch was irresistible

He can never get enough of Taemin, he would always want more and more and more of him.

So they hugged, in the midst of danger, they hugged and finally...Taemin knew how it felt like

He finally knew how heaven felt like in the midst of hell.


"B-babe, we should get out of here. Your friends are safe with Jongyun now, we need to leave" Minho grabbed Taemin's hand, intertwining their fingers once again

"Don't be afraid babe, just hold my hand and run -- very fast" Taemin nodded assuring Minho that he'll be a better runner this time

As they started running, Taemin can see Minho’s men fight with Eunhye’s people
Analyzing the scene, he could assume they were winning against the

The next events went fast though, it was too fast Taemin's mind started to blur.
All he knew was that, he ran fast just like what Minho told him


Then he heard someone scream and bang bang whooooooossssh before he could even react, before he could even move his body away, before he could even start saving his life,

Something sharp hit him
It was a bullet; a bullet entered his chest -- disabling him to move due to too much mind blowing pain

He then felt his heavy body approach the ground which was surprisingly filled with his own blood

Yoon Eunhye shot him, wanting revenge more than anything
He saw Eunhye smiling at him, as if she had accomplished her goal for the night
...and then in a split second, she came falling to the ground too.

Minho shot her in return- not caring about the fact that she was his ex-lover

You mess with Taemin, Minho will kill you
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth



Taemin fought the pain, he wanted so much to live – to be saved but it came to the point where it practically hurts to breathe

It was over, he was done 
He somehow expected this, fate would never leave him alive tonight. 
He was a fool though, he was a fool to believe that with Minho's help, he'd be able to actually survive that night.

He was wrong.
Not even Minho could fight with fate
Not even love could destroy death

Death is inevitable, and so Taemin accepted it.

Maybe he was meant to die from the start


"TAEMIN! FCUK TAEMIN! WHERE DOES IT HURT? WHERE? TTTT" Taemin felt Minho's arms wrapped around him, and God it felt so nice for Taemin

Minho’s touch was enough for him to endure anything, pain seems to be bearable if combined with Minho’s touch
God it feels so nice to feel heaven right before you actually enter it. 

"B-babe it's...o-okay...I'm p-prepared f-for this" Taemin was choking on his words, it was getting hard for him to speak. 
The pain was spreading like a virus, killing him every second.

"NOOOO BABE! HOLD ON! JUST HOLD ON! THE AMBULANCE IS ON IT'S WAY BABE! HOLD ON, DON'T DO THIS! DON'T DIE ON ME! DON'T PLEASEEEE JUST.. DON'T!" Minho was begging, he was begging Taemin to breathe -- to continue living for him

"I'll try m-my b-best Choi, j-just stay h-here please" Taemin was begging too


They were begging for each other's presence

"Sorry b-babe, this is all my fault but you will be fine, I swe
ar to God you'll be perfectly fine" Minho started to sob, it kills him to see his lover suffering, fighting the stairs of death just for him

"I love you" Taemin breathed out softly, his hands finding it's way to Minho's face

As if Minho knew what Taemin needed, he leaned down and kissed him-- gathering all his love for the little boy, he kissed him, he kissed him with all his very being 

The kiss was bittersweet, it was mesmerizing and at the same time painful
It was a contradiction of all the countless emotions this world could possibly supple to human kind


...and with that one last intense yet special kiss, Taemin drifted in the dark.

***

The ambulance drove fast, and when I say fast, I mean really really really fast 
It almost flew its way to the hospital like a rocket shot to Heaven.
The driver can't help his speed though, Minho was nagging him to death, he was endlessly telling him to drive fast 

The driver swore his eardrums exploded hearing Minho’s hysterical voice over and over again, he was complaining every single second of the fcuking ride

The 30 minute ride to the hospital, was minimized into 15 minutes but it was still too long.
It was too long for Minho's sanity to stay, he can't risk even a second, he can't make his lover wait. 

Taemin was immediately sent to the emergency room the second they arrived. 
The nurses had the hardest time calming Minho outside the said room
Minho was losing all the control he have mustered up as a gang leader
He could practically crawl his way inside the room if only the nurses would stop holding him in place.

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned into hours and every time the long hand would move further into the bigger numbers of the clock, he would again start complaining about how slow the hospital was in treating their patients


Minho somehow ate all his complaints when he saw the doctor coming out from the emergency room

"Who's responsible for Mr. Lee Taemin?" He shouted, observing the people seated on the waiting area
"I AM! I AM! WHAT HAPPENED? TELL ME HE'S OKAY! TELL ME!" Minho approached the doctor, shaking his body due to the too much paranoia he was experiencing

Everyone was staring at him as if he was some crazy dog loitering around
Even the nurses were shocked by how Minho treated the doctor

"He's critical, he might lose his life anytime soon" The doctor stated and damn, it was so not helping Minho's rationality

"What do we need to do? What will it take for him to survive? Tell me! I'll do anything" The doctor patted Minho’s shoulder as if it’s enough to calm him down



 
"Find him a heart, he needs a heart transplant"



 
***
[Three months after Taemin’s heart transplant]



Minho's face welcomed Taemin's eyes into consciousness.
Taemin smiled in relief, how wonderful it is for him to see the perfect figure shine right before his very eyes.

Thank God Minho was there, he was all Taemin wanted to see.
He slowly reached for his face, still smiling. It was a bliss -- seeing him perfectly the same as before was pure bliss.

Slowly his fingers reached out for his soft skin. He was near, near to holding him again, near to holding him again until the wind took everything away. 

His lover, Choi Minho was gone with the wind.

Huh? :o

As if life toyed him that moment, Minho's face suddenly turned into dust.
Minho's face - much to Taemin's surprise - faded away, it was blown by the wind

"Minho?" Taemin called out
"Minhoo?" He stood up in panic

"MINHOOOO?" He shouted, searching for his lover's presence
He kept searching, searching the corners of the room but all he saw was Key, approaching him with a very pitiful face.

"Taemin, you’re finally awake! Thank god" Key spoke, sprinting towards him, giving him a big comforting hug
"Key, Where's Minho? Where did he go?" Taemin asked his noona, oblivious of what happened

Key's face suddenly fell, it was saddened
Just by staring at Key’s face, you could tell that something was obviously not right

He was giving Taemin the idea that something terrible happened, something he wouldn't be able to cope up with.

"Minho...he is..." Key looked away as if he was gathering enough courage to tell Taemin what really happened to his lover

All the while held Taemin's shoulder for support, it was necessary for him to support Taemin's weak body
She knew all too well that his dongsaeng won't be able to handle his next words, it might blow his head off


"Minho...he is...”


“...gone" Key stated, bold and clear

The world stopped, his heart stopped and Taemin could only wish it would remain like that forever

"GONE? O________O" Taemin answered in disbelief

Gone? GONE? Why would he be gone? He'll never leave me I mean...gone? NO! :o

"He's gone Taemin. He sacrificed his life for you and now he's gone. Minho is gone" Key reiterated the words to Taemin's brain. Her voice, hard as stone and cold as ice.

Taemin felt everything fall apart, as if gravity can't hold Taemin's world anymore.
Even gravity mourned with Taemin, his world would definitely fall without Minho

"GONE? Noona that's absurd! He can't be gone! You're kidding me, he can't be gone!!" Taemin rejected his Noona's words, no matter how convincing her voice sounded

He still can't find it in his heart to believe, Minho would never leave him, he would never do that, ever.

Key hugged her dongsaeng one again "Calm down Minnie-ah, you have to understand" She patted Taemin's back "Here, Minho left you this. He told me to let you watch this... alone" Key handed Taemin a CD with the word 'Babe' written on it

Observing the way the word was written, Taemin was sure it was Minho who wrote it.

"I think it would be best if you watch it now" Key suggested but Taemin knew it was an advice, the right advice 
"I'll be at the living room if you need anything" Key added

With one last hug and a kiss on Taemin's forehead, Key left the room with his head bowed down
It hurts to see his dongsaeng hurting, it hurts to see him suffer

He closed the door gently hoping that Taemin would be able to accept whatever fate life has given him

Gone? That's impossible! Minho must be somewhere but definitely not gone!

Taemin battled with his mind as he watched his unni leave the room

A sense of fright and anxiety somehow filled his heart that moment
He doubted Key's words but the fact that his noona would never lie to him made the situation worse

I saw him a while ago, with my very eyes. He can't be gone! He will never leave me! NEVER!

Battling with his mind, he felt bad. 
He felt so bad because he knew for a fact that Key was not lying, but he still rejected the idea of Minho being gone.

Half of him knew what Key said was true, but then the other half wanted to believe Minho's words -- that he would never leave him.

Gazing at the CD he was holding, he entered it on the VCD player
His hand started trembling while doing this, leaving him to wonder why the hell it was shaking uncontrollably 

From black the TV screen turned into white and from the brightness of white, Minho's face slowly appeared

He was wearing a black polo, contrasting the heavenly white background. 
He was also smiling - something that surprised Taemin - for his smile was a rare thing to see 

Lastly, his hair was perfectly done just like how Taemin wanted it to be, and it was enough, it was all enough to put a little smile on Taemin's lips.

"B-babe?" Taemin spoke, amused. He kept wondering what has gotten into his lover's mind to be able to do something silly 

He sat on the floor, his undivided attention thrown into the video
The floor seems to be too cold for his body, but none the less he still focused on what Minho has to say

Seeing Minho like that, watching him like that, somehow eased the anxiety he was feeling, all the doubt in his mind was suddenly erased. 


Unknown to him, the calmness of his heart wouldn't last
The world is moving, nothing remains constant
Everything is subject to change
Things come and go, same with people




 
...and once they leave, they will never come back.


***
[Minho's video clip]


Hi babe! Are you okay? Are you doing well?
I hope so, you have to take care of your health from now on okay?
I won't be there to feed you anymore, or to save you from hitting walls.


Minho paused he started happy but now his eyes started to water.

Right now...while you're watching this, I bet I'm not there anymore.
I wish I was there but...I know I've done the right thing.


Minho had to pause again, hot tears came rushing out of his eyes.

Please take care of my heart, babe.
I'm giving it to you.
You have it with you forever so that you'll always have a piece of me wherever you go.


And if ever you're wondering why I did this...
It's because 
you're worth the sacrifice Lee Taemin, you're worth everything to me.

I'm not regretting this and If I were to be put in the same situation again, I'll gladly do this all over again.
Everything about you is worth it, you're worth my life, my heart and everything else left in me.

Minho wiped his tears as he changed his voice making it more lively.
Or at least he was trying to sound lively.

YAH!! In our next lives we shall meet again okay?

Minho tried to smile but it was useless, pain was overflowing in his eyes.

I shall be your boss again, I'll make you angry again and I shall tease you again.
I want to see you, touch you, kiss you and feel you again.



Million years from now, I want to be with you again, Lee Taemin. 
Million years from now, let's fall in love with each other again.


Minho's voice faltered, soon he started to let go of his emotions and cry with all his heart.
Seeing Minho cry for the first and last time, Taemin covered his mouth for he was crying with Minho as well.


So go ahead Lee Taemin, I'm giving you the freedom to continue living your life.
Be happy babe, find someone else, someone better and love again.


Please fall in love again.

I won't be mad, you deserve to be happy, I want you to be happy.
Live a long, safe and happy life with someone else babe.



Just know that, I love you.

Minho voice faltered as he poured his heart out.
He let go of all the tears his eyes could possibly hold. 


Until we meet again, babe.

I'LL MISS YOU.

Minho kissed the camera staining it with tears flowing endlessly on his cheeks...


 
....and with that last three words, the TV screen faded into black slowly shredding Taemin's heart into million pieces.


Taemin knew he was totally and eternally gone.
He knew he lost his very reason for existing
He knew very well that Choi Minho - his lover - died

That very moment, Taemin knew too well that his life -the life he wanted to sacrifice for him - will never be the same again and all he could do was cry.

Cry until the pain scorching in his heart would somehow subside 
He cried with all his heart, soul and everything else left in him.

Broken would be an understatement to describe him,shattered would be more appropriate.
He was shattered into pieces - miserable - like he never wanted to breathe without Minho.


"You're n-not supposed to leave me C-choi. Why...w-why" Taemin was shaking, he sat there on the floor with his bent up to his chest and his head bowed down.

He had never felt so much pain in his life, considering that the pain he felt was the type of pain where dying seems to be the best way out.

"D-don't leave me Choi. P-please, take me with y-you" Taemin was pleading

Pleading to be with him again, to see him again.
Pleading for the impossible, but you can never blame him...you can never blame him for loving Minho a little bit too much.

You can never blame him for wanting to be by his side -forever.

"I don't want this heart! Take it back, I don't want it without you! I only want you" Taemin was screaming, screaming all the pain, screaming until his heart finally exploded

Screaming just a little bit more, hoping it would stop the fire killing his heart

"B-babe...come back. Come back to me, c-choi. Don't do this. Please...come back" He was desperately talking to the wind, believing that Minho - wherever he is - can hear him calling out for him.

Taemin knew for a fact that Minho would never leave his side. He will always be there, watching him until the last second of his life.


"I know y-you can hear me b-babe, come back to me, please, I miss you" He begged, his voice hoarse from too much crying.

The world was spinning and nothing made sense to him. He was shaking and all he could hear was the sound of the wind entering the open window.

Everything felt empty. There was nothing, nothing left for him to hold on to. 
It was something worse than dying. Continuing to breathe without the only person you can imagine forever with is much worse than losing your life. 

Curling on the floor, Taemin fought his heavy eyelids. 
He chose to open his eyes into the world filled with unimaginable pain

He tried so much to keep himself awake, afraid that he might not see Minho come back for him.
He can't afford to miss Minho's presence

"He will come back, I just know it. He will come back for me" Taemin murmured under his breath
All his hopes were up for Minho's return. Minho would never leave him - or at least that's what Taemin wanted to believe.

Minutes turned into hours and he could hear his dreams call him, wanting him to dive into unconsciousness and be with Choi Minho in the sea of illusion.

Taemin slowly closed his eyes, letting go of all his hopes.
He closed his eyes slowly, temporarily numbing all the pain the world was drowning him with.
He closed his eyes completely shutting off all his connections to harsh reality.

With his eyes shut, he saw darkness...and in darkness he saw Minho's face.
In darkness, he found light.

 

"Babe, you're back"

***

Timeless;
 

It's funny how everything ended before they could even start.

Taemin fell in love with him at day one
had him at day two
and then lost him at day three.

How long Taemin would miss him, he's not certain.
How much more tears his eyes would shred, he can't quantify.

All he knew is that his love - their love - would be endless.
It would be eternal, never ending, timeless.


As he gazed at his bed - the bed they once shared - another set of tears filled his eyes
Sitting near the window while staring at the sky, he knew he had to smile
Because somewhere behind those fluffy clouds, Minho's watching.


He never left him and he never will


Rest in peace babe.
Until we meet again...



I love you.
 
 

The end.

----------