He bought me (Chapter four)

He bought me

If you can't recall what happened last chapter here's a summary of the last part lol.

Taemin ran away from erted Minho the moment he uncuffed him. Taemin suddenly hit the wall and went unconscious.

PS. KEY IS A GIRL IN THIS FIC :)

 

 

 

----------
 


A blinding light filled Taemin's sight as soon as he opened his eyes. 


"Heaven..." Taemin whispered 

This must be heaven... Taemin smiled. 
The idea of being in heaven appealed to him, like he was very much pleased to be there. 

He continued smiling to himself, he was in heaven after all, a place of perfection and serenity. 

Heaven...











HEAVEN?



Wait. o-o
If I'm in heaven, then. I.... I...

...I'm dead? O____O



Taemin scratched his eyes for a clearer view of his surroundings. 
He observed the place, looking left and right as if he was analyzing every single thing he sees.

The place was...normal. 
He was still inside Minho's bedroom and everything was pretty much the same before he ran away to save his .

The only abnormal thing that moment was Taemin's brain. 
The wall did cause a lot of damage to his now mentally unstable brain. 
His thoughts are incoherent, filled with childish fantasies. 

OMO! If I'm here and I'm dead then...I'm a ghost? >.< I'm a ghost for real? :o 

He slowly stood up, oblivious to the fact that he's still alive and breathing. 

Ghosts can pass through walls right? Should I try it? :o 

He approached the nearest wall thinking he had powers and that he can actually pass through it. 
Call him autistic or crazy, but hell yeah he really thought he can pass through it. 

Before he could even touch the wall, a low husky voice stopped him from doing so. 

"What are you doing?" Taemin heard the voice he wanted so much to forget.  

This is so not heaven. Last time I checked, corrupted people are not allowed in heaven

>.< 

"Goddamnit I'm still alive" Taemin muttered under his breath. 
He slapped himself mentally, punishing himself for being so stupid at times. 

"What are you doing?" Taemin heard Minho's demanding voice again, causing his heart to beat rapidly. 

Damn you Choi! Why do you always have to witness my stupidity? :o 


"I'm...i'm...sleepwalking" -.- 


Behold Taemin and his poor reasoning skills, not even a fifth grader would buy that. 

"You're awake, how is that possible?" Minho knew very well he was lying 
"I just woke up... from sleep walking" Taemin crossed his fingers hoping Minho would let him go with that answer. 

True enough, he did.

Gosh did he actually believe I was sleepwalking? O.O Wow, stupid answers fits stupid people.

"Well I'm glad you're finally okay, even though you're acting kinda weird " Minho slowly wrapped his hands around Taemin's waist hugging him from behind. 

"What are you trying to say huh?" Taemin tried to unwrap Minho's arms around his waist, but then again it was useless.

Stopping Minho from doing something would always be useless.

He was too weak and Minho was too strong. There's no way he could get rid of Minho, ever.


No one gets away with Choi, he is everywhere.

"Ugh, can we not fight? You don't have the faintest idea how much I tried to keep myself away from you when you were sleeping... and your angelic face is so not helping! I swear you're such a temptation even when you sleep"
 Minho sounded as if he was tortured, his hormones still very active as usual.

"Omygosh! You took advantage of me while I was sleeping?!" Taemin suddenly felt nervous, who knows what the boy can do.

"Of course not! What do you think of me? A  addict?" 


Taemin gave Minho an 'I-can't-believe-you're-asking-me-that' kind of stare.
If only he didn't feel so weak, he would've slapped a big yes on Minho's face.

State the obvious, Minho is a walking .


"...you cuffed me because you were so desperate to have , and every single second of the ing day you talk about . You flirt with me, you always and you're aroused by simple things and now you're asking me if you're a addict? Go figure Choi! Just so you know, your brain is 50% and 50% stupid!" Taemin was in battle mode again, he was up for another fight with the boss.

"Don't talk to me like that you little prude! This is your fault too! You're such a smexy little kitten with that pretty little of yours who loves running away...as if you can outrun me." Minho laughed bitterly.

"I wasn't running away. I was basically saving my ity!" Taemin reasoned out


"Oh you're ity won't be safe inside this apartment, especially when you're with me." Minho smirked, flashing his y alluring eyes, weakening Taemin all the more. 

He then buried his face on Taemin's neck, kissing a bit of his skin.

"Please don't do that again, I hate it" Minho whispered

Unfortunately for him, the wall did good to Taemin's reflexes, he was able to escape from his arms.

He ran away to the opposite side of the room like a mouse, sharp and fast.

 
"You see?! You're starting again you  addict!!"
"And you're running again you little prude!!" 
" addict!!"

"Prude!!"
" ADDICT!!!"
"PRUDE!"

"ASDFGHJKLSHJGFQIWSJD!!!!!!!!"




 

 

 
"Uhh--excuse me...sir?"
 
 
...
 

A small voice interrupted their 'good morning' moment, both stared at the innocent face peeking at the door.

"OH. I FORGOT >__<" Minho slapped his head
"Who's that?" Taemin was clueless

"Uhh sir, can I use the washroom for a--" The little voice was cut off by Taemin's high pitched squeal.


"KEY??!!" 


Taemin's eyes popped out. O.O

"Oh my! Minnie ah! You're alive!" The innocent face suddenly became lively, a smile formed on her lips.

"Who's alive? Who's alive?" Another familiar voice intervened, this time it was manly and smooth



"Onew??!!"
 
Taemin's jaw dropped. He was shifting his gaze from key to onew and then from onew to key again and again. 

He was startled, shocked and unconvinced with what he was seeing.

"TAEMIN AHH!" The two visitors sprinted to Taemin almost dramatically as if he was gone for years.

Key gave Taemin a tight bear hug, squishing him inside her arms.
Onew was about to do the same but then someone blocked his way just when he was about to jump into Taemin and squish him like a fluffy pillow

"What do you think you're doing?" Possessiveness dominated Minho's blood that moment, it was reflected through his eyes. He gave Onew a deadly stare. 

Before Onew could even react, Minho shut him up with his overprotective words.

"I don't like seeing other boys touching my Taemin" Minho was fierce, as if he was some kind of bouncer protecting a superstar.

"Shut up!!" 

Minho was put into shame when Taemin suddenly pushed him out of the way and jumped into Onew's arms giving him a tight brotherly hug.

"Hyuuuuuuuuuuung! It must be hard without me. How's the club? Gosh I miss drinking with you" Taemin patted Onew's back, placing a satisfied smile on his face

Their mushy cheesy moment crushed the fuming Minho who was standing on the corner with his teeth gritted and his fists clenched.

"Gosh minnie, everyone is looking for you there!" Onew sounded as if he was trying to get Taemin back to work.

"I know, I'll do what I can to get back to work. Manager hyung is so going to kill me." Taemin whispered, he made sure Minho wouldn't hear his dirty little plan of escaping again.

"It's good you know" Onew signaled a warning in reply, as if he was faced with some kind of trouble once he gets back to work.

"Uhh--I'm sorry to interrupt your little moment..." Minho the mood killer, suddenly caught everyone's attention making Taemin and Onew break their hug.

He was glancing at his phone as if there was an emergency.  

"...Something came up and I have to go" Minho eyed Taemin who instantly nodded knowing very well that it was a gangcall.

"Please make yourselves comfortable. I have some men outside, call them if you need anything. I also have drivers downstairs, you can let them drive you home and...the food will arrive soon so... yeah I guess that would be all" 

Minho tried to hide his tension, he spoke as nice as possible and then he hurriedly went out of the room.
Taemin followed him leaving the two visitors alone, staring blankly at each other.

"What happened?" Taemin asked in worry
"It's a gang thing, but it'll be fine. I'll be back this afternoon" Minho was stuffing some guns inside his black leather bag making Taemin more and more nervous.
 
"Choi! Don't go, you might.." Taemin can't even say the word, thinking about it gave him goosebumps all over. 

"I'm trained to do this, Taemin. I am a gang leader, this is what I live for" Minho placed the final weapon inside his bag. He then grabbed the black leather jacket hanging on the wall and was ready to go.


"I'll go with you then" Another brave statement was uttered by Taemin 

"Oh yeah? and then you'll run away again the moment you get scared?" Minho laughed bitterly
"I won't run away" 
Taemin hates it when people underestimates him.

"How about Key and Onew? Can you even start explaining this to them?" Minho gave him a victorious stare, he knew he would win the argument. 

Taemin was silenced, he tried to think of something but his brain was not cooperating with him.

Oh hell yeah, Choi. You got me there. STFUUU! T.T

"You see? I'll be back soon and yeah, one more thing. If you plan on running away again, make sure to look straight okay? Please do it safely." He held the door knob and opened the door, mocking Taemin with his insulting face  

"Choi, please try not to get yourself killed okay?" Taemin may look like he was joking, but deep inside he was dead worried about his stupid arrogant boss.

"Oh please! This is Choi Minho you're talking to, dying is not in my dictionary" Minho laughed arrogantly

Pffft this man has gone crazy, now he thinks he's bullet proof T.T 

"You think you're Edward Cullen huh?" Taemin just can't let go of twilight 
"I'm better than him, and besides I don't blood, I ...you-know-what"


"YAH! Just shut the up and take care" Taemin rolled his eyes, starting to feel irritated with his never ending ertedness.



 
"I will" Minho assured, his eyes was convincing, enough to make Taemin feel relieved.

Minho then advanced towards Taemin, his soft supple lips landed on Taemin's forehead making him float in heaven and blush like crazy. 

WHYYY? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME WANT TO KISS YOU? -.- 

Soon enough, naughty little Taemin crawled his way up to Minho's face.
He tiptoed as he tried to reach for his lips, Minho on the other hand understood what Taemin was trying to do.

GODDAMN YOU. WHY  DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO TALL? IT MAKES KISSING YOU SO MUCH HARDER! 
My toenails would die from too much tiptoe-ing. >__<  



Minho wrapped the little one securely around his arms and lifetd him inches off the ground so he could easily reach his lips.
Taemin hesitated at first, he was staring at Minho's face hoping he would make the first move. 

Seconds passed and they're still stuck in the same position.
Unknown to Taemin, Minho was anticipating for his action.

Good thing Taemin is so not a fan of waiting.
Impatient people are impatient, and obviously Taemin hates suspense.

Taemin slowly closed his eyes and claimed Minho's lips.

It was a sweet, gentle and simple kiss.
No tongues, no , no nothing. 

Just a plain kiss, but it was enough to drive Minho straight to heaven.

"I love it when you kiss me first" Minho whispered on his ears, his breath tickled Taemin who resembled a red tomato with his blushing cheeks.

"Yeah yeah but boss you need to go now." Taemin slapped reality back into Minho's head.
"You're so mean, babe. You tease me and then you push me away" Minho pouted

"Go now! Your gang needs you!" Taemin reached for the ground and playfully pushed him out of the apartment
"We'll continue this later, okay?" Minho kissed Taemin one last time, cupping his face in place so he wouldn't be able to move his head away.

With that one last sweet kiss, Minho smiled and left offbringing Taemin's heart with him.

The two buff men standing outside, smiled as if they were pleased with what they saw. 
They were like fan boys shipping the Taeminho pairing. XD

"Uhh Hi guys. hihi" Taemin bowed at them with a shy smile and a very red face. 
He then ran inside the room feeling great shame, his cheeks were warm and his heart was well, pounding like crazy as usual.

Hearing the men laugh outside made him feel more uncomfortable.
He can never get used to the fact that he's really making out with a man named Choi Minho.

Every single kiss feels like the first.
Every single kiss makes him want to kiss him again.
Every single kiss lasts longer than the previous one.


Why do I always feel like I have to pee every time he kisses me? 
Oh yeah he's right. I'm addicted to his kisses. T___T



 
Every single kiss makes me fall for him a little bit more.
Damn you Taemin, you're falling for Choi Minho...

...and with that realization, he intentionally hit his head on the door.
 
 
"Ouch. ><"
 
---------- 
 

"Mmmphhh"
"Uhhhh huhh"

 
Moments after Minho left, Taemin swore he just heard someone .

He followed the sound hoping it would lead him to the owner of the voice. As the continued, he was getting more suspicious with the familiar voice he was hearing. 

He entered the room where he left Onew and Key alone.

"Key, did you hear someone m-m-moan-ing?" Taemin's voice cracked. 
He gulped seeing the great scenery in front of him.






                                    ooo
"WHAT THE WATATAH?!!?"


 
Everything froze when Taemin screamed. 
Inside the room he saw Key trapped in the corner of the wall, her legs wrapped around Onew's waist and her hands grasped his messy hair. 
Onew on the other hand firmly held Key's tiny waist while attacking her obviously murdered lips...



...and for the record, Onew was half  and key was, well, soon to be .




 
"Uhh. hehe Just continue with your, err whatever that is. I'll be at the living room.. yeah uhh gotta go"
   =.='

 
Taemin ran away like a little kid who saw something he shouldn't see. He jumped into the sofa burying his face into the pillow.
Images of his unni and hyung making out played all over again in his mind. He tried to brush off his thoughts but it was useless, having a sharp memory doesn't help at all.

He then heard Onew and Key cursing at each other, blaming one another for getting caught.

"I told you to lock the door!"
"I locked the door!"
"Then how come it's not locked???!!"
"I don't know!! Maybe it automatically unlocks when you lock it!"
"WTH! You sound stupid!"
"WTF!! You're acting stupid!!!"
"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"GUUUUUUYYYSSSS! You're making out, I saw it already! Please stop shouting my ears are about to explode!"Taemin spoke and silence was heard. He was like a judge bringing order inside the court. 

----------

"So how long have you been, you know...like that" Taemin started out 

They were all sitting on the sofa, munching some food Minho bought them.
Taemin decided to talk about their relationship casually, freaking out doesn't help much, especially with Key.


"Uhh roughly two days?" Key blushed, she was very much like Taemin, blushing over the simplest things.
"Two days? o-o" Taemin stopped himself from gasping, he kept his reactions smooth and cool.

Shisus how do people fall in love in just two days? >-<

"...How the hell?" Taemin can't help but ask
"Long story" Onew answered as if he was bored to even start explaining

"Make it short" Taemin insisted, Key sighed.
"Fine, listen carefully okay? Hmmm well you hit the wall and fell unconscious. Your lover searched for us, he payed my hospital bills and bought me an apartment. His driver sent me here where Dubu and I met. We were practically watching you sleep for two days, I kept chatting with Dubu so as to keep me awake and somewhere between our simple talks we both fell in love. Then that's it. Got it?" 

Key was speaking too fast, Taemin couldn't process his words.
His reactions changes every after single sentence, like he needed someone to slap some sense into his brain. 

"W-w-w-wait? My boss paid your hospital bills? and bought you an apartment? O-O" Taemin stared at him, bewildered.

"Yeah your lover did that, and yeah he also gave me a special nurse." Key added 
"A SPECIAL NURSE?" 

"Yeah, you're lover is so generous, I think he really loves you, he did this all for you." 

Oh man! How much do I owe him now? Probably my whole life? >_<


"...How about you Onew hyung?" Taemin somehow hesitated to ask Onew. He was afraid of his answer, he can't possibly buy the whole boom boom club just to get Onew out of work right? 

"
Well, your lover is pretty crazy. He bought the boom boom club for two days just to get me out of there. Manager hyung agreed cause it's millions we're talking about, you know manager hyung when it comes to money... Yeah, and that's it. He asked me to come here and then here I am, madly in love with your unniOnew smiled at Key

"Ugh--you're giving me a toothache" Taemin shrugged

WTH NOW I OWE HIM MY WHOLE LIFE AND MY NEXT LIFE -.-

"He said he wanted to make you happy and he knew for a fact that only us can make you happy, so he did this. Gosh Minnie, you caught a good fish, don't let him swim away" Key chuckled

"I'm so not digging the fish analogy, Unni" Taemin sighed, thinking of ways on how to repay Minho and his overly generous heart.

"You sound pretty much in love while you're asleep though, we were entertained by your sleep talk" Onew and Key chuckled together as if they were sharing a private joke while staring at each other's eyes.

"I DID WHAT???" Taemin nearly fell on the sofa with what he just heard
"You sleep talked! Bwahahahahahaha!!" Onew and Key laughed together

Talk about weird couple.
"I DID? >___>" 
"YES!!The weird couple laughed in unison, this time it was louder which added to Taemin's shame.

OH HOLY . MY MOUTH IS KINDA STUPID WHEN I'M ASLEEP NOT TO MENTION...HONEST. 
I never lie when I sleep talk...and that's a bad thing...a very very bad thing. 

"What did I say ?:o" Taemin felt anxious, his uneasiness made him want to faint.

"You were calling someone...but I can't remember the name" Key scratched his head 

"Come on Key! Onew! Force yourselves to remember! Wohoo I'm dying here" Taemin buried his face on the pillow feeling hopeless

"You were calling someone...is it miinah?" Onew asked Key, unsure of his words

Miinah? Who the hell is Miinah? >__>

"No! It's sounds more like Minyeok? Right?" Key asked Onew in return

Minyeok? WHO THE HELL? Gosh this is so frustrating!!!

"Yah! You got it all wrong! As far as I can remember it was Minhee. Yeah, Minhee! You know someone named Minhee?" Onew desperately asked Taemin, wishing he guessed it right

"NO! Come on guys! You can do better than that!"

"I really can't remember the--wait. I remember now!! You were calling someone named Min..Min..ho"  

Taemin croaked, gasped and gulped all at the same time. 
He almost died over the fact that it was the great y beast he was calling. 


YOU'RE SO STUPID MOUTH, YOU'RE SO STUPID!!!! :o

"YES! MINHO! THAT'S IT!" Onew and Key rejoiced, their guessing game was over.

"And here's the weird part.Your boss smiles every single time you call out for that Min..ho" Key continued to supply nerve blowing informations which made Taemin want to just rot in hell forever.



>.< 
Taemin stopped breathing.


CAN I DIE NOW? OF COURSE HE WOULD SMILE! IT'S HIM I'M CALLING! #$^%!$^$!!! THAT ADDICT must be so happy right now! MAYBE I SHOULD KILL MYSELF, THIS IS BEYOND EMBARRASSING. >____________<

"He looks at you like you're a piece of meat. Your boss is creepy" Key stated her observations, which turns out to be 100% true.

Oh you have no idea how creepy he is. -.-

"So you must like him huh? The Minho guy..." Onew leaned in closer, cupping his face with his hands as if he was curious to know Taemin's answer

"What makes you say that? You don't even know that bastard" Taemin hissed 



 
"Well...look at you, you look happy Taemin. I have never seen your face so peaceful and calm. Whoever that Minho guy is, I bet he's making you happy. 
Never let him go." 


-----------



The sweet like candy couple left after lunch.

Taemin suffered four hours hearing Onew and Key exchange mushy forever talks, cheesy statements and sweet promises. 
He suffered four hours watching them cuddle each other, feed each other and basically touch each other without even realizing Taemin's presence.

There was so much love in the air, Taemin even saw heart shaped bubbles flying all over the place, stars filling up the ceiling and rainbows appearing everywhere.

Seeing all of those was unbearable for Taemin, he felt suffocated with so much sentimental stuffs. 
Being the kill joy he is, he mentally popped all the heart shaped bubbles, threw away all the stars and erased the rainbows using his eyes.


Eventually, Taemin had to send his unni and hyung off before they actually start making love in front of him.

The couple bid their goodbye to Taemin with smiles on their faces. They exchanged hugs, kisses and final words to each other.
Taemin somehow felt happy, knowing that Key would never be alone again and that Onew would never complain about being single again. 

Aigoooo why is everyone so in love?

Taemin was lost contemplating on his own thoughts. He was wandering around the place without any sense of direction at all. 
He was roaming around, walking here and there like he was looking for something.
He would sit, stand and then sit again. He would open the refrigerator, stare at it and then close it again.

His brain had no control of his body, he was irrational,senseless.

Being alone did no good to Taemin.

For the very first time, the apartment felt so cold and empty. 
He got used to noise thus making silence intolerable for him.
 
As he stared at their bedroom, which he finally claimed as his property too, he remembered his boss pinning him to the wall like he was the most precious thing in this world.

Ugh, this . Why do I always think of our corrupted moments? -___-


His train of random thoughts ceased when he saw few of Minho's men enter the apartment. All looked identical wearing the same 'black head-to-toe' dress code. 

They were holding colorful boxes, with cute fancy ribbons wrapped around each of it.

Minho's men immediately bowed down at the sight of Taemin. 

"Boss, sorry for entering without permission. We're here to place all of these, we'll leave immediately once we're done" The tallest of them spoke using honorifics.

"Yeah, it's okay, I don't mind...just, please don't call me boss. I'm not your boss"  Taemin never dreamed of having a piece of Minho's glory. He never wanted to be called boss, he only wants to be simple and plain Taemin.

"Ahhhh so cute, what's this for?" Taemin jumped into the boxes arranged on the floor. 
Everything was eye candy for Taemin, he was squeezing the fluffy ribbons wrapped neatly around the boxes wishing he owned them all.

"These are presents, for boss Choi..it's his birthday today" One of the men arranging the boxes stated.

"BIRTHDAY?" Never ending surprises filled Taemin's day. Everything never fails to make Taemin go like this O.O and this >_____> and this O//O. 

"Yes, birthday" The other added
"Usually, boss receives tons of gifts during his birthday but he'll eventually throw it all after a day or two" Another voice explained

"Why would he throw all of these? They're pretty" Taemin grabbed the nearest box and hugged it.
"Apparently, nothing is good enough for him to keep" Another man spoke

"What did you get him this time?" Taemin gazed at the box he was hugging feeling tempted to open and see what's inside.

"Bunch of toys" Everyone laughed, except Taemin. 
  
Being the curious boy he is, Taemin slowly lifted the cover of the box expecting to see lightning mcqueen or buzz light year inside. 

He grabbed the weird material out of the box and examined it closely. He was holding it near his face, sniffing it as he desperately tried to figure out what kind of toy he was holding.

This is...familar :o

Loading...
Loading...
Loading...


>O<

Taemin gasped. He blinked his eyes for God knows how many times just to make sure he wasn't hallucinating.


"This...this is a..v-...you bought him a ? >__>" Taemin felt goosebumps all over his body, he threw the away upon realizing what it was. Holding such thing made Taemin feel unclean.

He grabbed another box aggressively and opened it.


"and and a...d-? O-o" Taemin was terrified, he felt pure horror at the moment. 

He threw the box carelessly and grabbed another one, hoping to find something more descent for a birthday gift.


"WTHHHHHH!! Are these  rings!? >___<" Taemin covered his mouth so as to stop himself from gasping again. 

"Wow, you're very well educated with these things. Not bad for an innocent face" Another man commented 

"YOU'LL DROWN HIM WITH TOYS ON HIS BIRTHDAY??!" Taemin's voice ringed all over the floor causing the people walking on the hallway to stop and wonder where the voice came from. 

Corrupted leader = corrupted followers
Why should he even be surprised? DX

"Every man needs it, plus I think boss will love it. We bought the expensive and sturdy ones" Minho's men were speaking man to man language. 

The only kind of language Taemin would never understand even though he's a man himself.

 
"WHY THE HELL WOULD HE NEED ALL OF THESE? IS HE GOING TO FCUK THE WHOLE WORLD TONIGHT?!!?"

"Maybe not the whole world, but he'll definitely do it with someone tonight" The other man spoke, indirectly telling Taemin that he is that someone.

"Like...like a b-birthday s-?" Taemin finally got the idea

"Yes" All of them sighed in relief, it's good to finally see Taemin catching up with their man talk.
 
"Boss' lover, we're done here. We'll leave now, thank you for your time. We'll be outside, call us if you need anything" All of them formed a straight line and then bowed as a sign of respect. 



WTHHH I TOLD THEM NOT TO CALL ME BOSS AND NOW THEY CALL ME BOSS' LOVER? >//<
 

"Yah! Youuuu w--w-wait!!" Taemin stopped the last man who was about to exit the place.
"What's your name?" Taemin asked him 

The man looked  confused with Taemin's sudden approach.

"I'm Kim Jongyun. Number 11056754, block ship. Assigned outside your apartment door. Main duty, to guard Lee Taemin." The man sounded like he was in military.


"Mmmm I was only asking for your name >__> uhh why do you have numbers?" Taemin was the one confused now

"Everyone has their own number so that Boss Choi can easily distinguish us. We have different blocks with different duties. You'll get used to it ma'm.......sir.......uhh which do you prefer? ma'm or sir?" Jonghyun asked his face serious, making Taemin burst out laughing.


"You can call m-me, T-taemin. XDXD" Taemin can help but laugh at Jonghyun's weirdness

"So Taemin, what can I do for you?" Jonghyun asked in a straight face, he was serious now
"Uhh I was...maybe..hmmm...what should I give Minho for his birthday?" Taemin stared at the floor, feeling shy for himself and his desperateness.

"Well, our boss loves watching people dance for him"

"Me? dance? for him? O____o"
"Maybe you can try" Jonghyun suggested


"What dance? Street dance? Hip-hop? y dance? Pole dance? ? STRIP DANCE???!! >O<" 
Lee Taemin and his imaginative brain left Jonghyun smiling quite amused with Taemin's childish personality

"You don't have to try hard Taemin, you're more than enough for a gift" Jonghyun words left Taemin puzzled

"So you're saying I should just lie there  on the dining table, put a spoon and fork beside me and post a banner with the words eat me on it like I'm his birthday dinner?" Taemin was -.-


"Pretty much, minus the spoon and the fork" Jonghyun flashed a smile "You of all people should know what he wants for his birthday, so good luck with that. I'll leave now, Taemin. I'll be outside, call me if you need anything" He continued while heading for the door.


"W-w-wait Jonghyun!" Taemin stopped him for the second time.
"Yes? Do you need anything else?" 

"You sure I could make Minho happy? >.<" Taemin was doubtful of himself
"You're everything he wants, everything he yearns for. I can assure you that" Jongyun sounded confident enough that Taemin was all Minho needed 

"Ugh okayy >.< I know this sounds stupid and a little bit corrupted but yeah...
can you please explain to me how these toys work? >___>"  Taemin blushed shyly, he lowered his head to hide his tomato cheeks from Jonghyun 

It was official.

TAEMIN'S GOAL FOR THE DAY: 
Give Minho the hotteststeamiestsizzling hot birthday  ever

*w*

----------
 
[ T E A S E R ]
 
 


 
"I'm yours tonight, babe. Everything is yours, all yours" Taemin whispered seductively on Minho's ears. He his earlobe making Minho close his eyes in pleasure, Taemin knew his weak spot.  
 
Taemin then grabbed the taller boy's wrists, his touch made Minho shiver in delight.
Slowly and gently, Taemin slipped Minho's hands under his shirt. 

He was letting Minho feel his body, it was his way of offering himself to him 

Minho's hand started to tremble, his knees suddenly felt weak.

"I'm your present babe, do you like it?" Taemin attacked Minho's neck, biting a little portion of his skin while slowly ing Minho's shirt

"Y-yes..so much" Minho breathed heavily, the overwhelmingbirthday present made him forget how to speak properly
  
"Let's sin together babe, I want our body, on that bed now. " Taemin wrapped his legs around Minho's waist leaving Minho with no choice but to carry him. Taemin continued ing Minho shirt until he was able to fully bare his lover's chest.

"I'm a demanding lover Taemin. The moment we start, I won't be able to stop and I swear you'll be screaming my name all night, You sure you can you keep up?" Minho Taemin's lips, tempting Taemin to dive into the sea of pleasure only Minho can provide 


"Go ahead Choi, impress me. I'll be your Lucifer tonight"

 
----------
    
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Another long chapter for everyone! :) Comment and subscribe if you like! :D The next chapter would be the LAST chapter :D WATCH OUT! :))