Blinded

Heliotrope

                I the lights as I returned from work, dragging my exhausted body towards the sofa. I picked up the remote control right next to me and the television without paying much attention. As I made my way to the kitchen, preparing to cook dinner, I heard a familiar melody playing from the television which stunned me. “I dream high, I dream a dream. When it’s tough, I close my eyes…” The familiar melody effortlessly reminiscent the buried memories of my happiest. As more memories are being recalled, a bitter smile formed on my face. I remember how my heart raced whenever I saw her, how crazily in love I was, how I thought everything would go well and… how I left nothing but scars for her. It was my fault. I’ve been trying so hard to forget about her by devoting my all into work, emptying myself. But I have to admit that I still love her. I still do. I used to spend lots of time questioning myself why I lost her. Rethinking it again and again, I slowly realized that it was due to how blinded I was in love. I was too blinded that I couldn’t see her struggles and scars.

                I continued humming the unforgettable melody, as I closed my eyes, laying my back on the couch as the blurred memories started to play like a video tape. It all started…with a glance 

Author's note: This is an incompleted chapter and the story will later continue as a throwback to the characters' school days. I'll soon update the rest. Take a guess whose perspective this is?

A)Sehun

B)Baekhyun

C)Kai

D)Kyungsoo

Kelly(Readers), Sehun and Baekhyun are the main characters of the book. Baekhyun is technically second lead but I'll make a double ending with this book, one with Sehun, one with Baekhyun for people who has second lead syndrome. ^^ (**Kai will be paired up with Krystal in this story, while Kyungsoo will be paired up with Alice later on. )