Seven

His game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri

Did I just said me instead of you, am I that desperate to get him in my pants? no. I must've lost my mind that time. They said don't show any affection towards your enemy, but I slowly showing mine or haven't. I don't know im not sure about my feeling anymore. One thing for sure that it can't true, and I'm not going to show mine to him again, not when I am the one who play the game with the devil.

Here I am again, waking up with a not-so-typical morning call. I groaned and grabbed my phone. I pressed it to my ear without looking at the caller ID.  "What", I muttered. Whoever call me right now is totally setting himself up to my death note. Ugh.

"Hi good morning", he greeted. . It was him, the one that I've tried to avoid really bad. "Really, it's 4 in the morning", I groaned again. Can he just let me go back to my beauty sleep.

"Oh, I don't know it's already four in the morning", he apologise. Okay I hate this. "Huh, nah nevermind what's up by the way?" I asked.

He remained silent then said, "I know this might sound crazy".

"Okay what about?"

"I want to meet you". He said on the other line.

WHAT! MEET ME! WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM! Okay calm down seungri, don't let your emotion bites you. Calm down. This is your chance remember, break him down, get his title.

"So, you're asking me for a date, huh isn't it mr. player?" I ask, sarcasm coating my words.

"Um, im sorry if it's too much.."

"okay let's go". I cut him off.

"What really?"

"If I said yes can you let me go to sleep again?"

"Yes and thank you!" He said, before the line end.

I don't know why I just agree on that! Oh stupid seungri! Ugh, whatever I'm just going to crush him and take his title, and as long as i am not in love with him, I'll be fine.

It was 7 in the morning, I can't believe he send me a text saying that he's outside my dorm! I just woke up and no ing way I'm going to meet him in this condition! no, let me at least have my morning routine.

"Oh hi jiyong senpai", I heard the horse greeted.

 "Hi hoseok isn't it?"

"Oh my god I can't breath did you just call my name?", he screamed.

"You're funny, where is seungri by the way".

"I'm here still alive and breathing", I screamed f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter