eleven

His game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

seungri

this is so sick. i hate to admit it, but i am sick of love with him. i hate him, KWON JIYONG I HATE YOU.

he did spend a whole night inside my room, i know it might sounds weird, but nothing really happened. but, not to mention, every single angle i turned, there's a sound of camera flashing. only god knows how many pictures he took.

but who knows, that king jiyong is beside me right now, sleeping soundly. , he's cute. 

"good morning", he said, kissing my forehead.

"..ugh no kissing", i said, pushing him off the bed.

"b-but you kiss me first yesterday", he said, pouting.

"can you not mention that again?"

"but your kiss is so sweet, i can't get enough of it", he said.

" off".

"p-please?"

and i did kiss him. i ing broke my own stereotypes of kissing makes you share saliva that lead to spreading of bacteria. i kiss him, and right now that's what matters. shh.. don't tell anyone about it, but i started to develop feelings for him. 

"you're really sweet tooth aren't you?", i said, pinching him on his nose, he nodded and laughed.

"you hungry?", he asks. 

"hmm..", i says.

"let me cook you something".

"i'd love to hear that, but can you please release me? you hug me way too tight", i complaint.

"sorry... so can i tell my mom about you?", he blurts.

"what.. don't you think it's too soon?", i asks.

"but i want you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter