Six

His game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri

Ever since I was a kid, I thought that myself is not a big fan of late night conversation, but he did prove me wrong. The text, it was stupid and will somehow lower my IQ nor my knowledges, but I can't help myself from getting the mini concert inside my heart everytime I got a replied from him.
It was too cute, too beautiful, too meaningful and sweet, and everything on it does left me with a special effects. I thought to myself I am helpless.

Maybe I should pack aside all the stereotypes of him being a school jock, jerk or even a heart throb, he is actually too sweet that I might get a tooth cavities, and of Hoseok being the boy as usual that get me hooked up to that jerk, in which I meant that he was the one who gave jiyong my number and send me to a hellish night, however I am still thankful for him.

So my day started with me being lack of sleep due to last night and an extremely annoying morning texts from that weird guy. It was actually a beautiful morning to woke up with a simple text like; good morning seungri, or something like have a nice day seungri, that was so beautiful, but I can't just show him that I like him and let him break my heart like he did to the others. No I'm different from them, and most importantly, I am Lee Seungri, nothing will stop me from winning this game of mine, NOT EVEN HIM, and if that means I have to play tough, I am willing to do so.

"Good morning apple pie!", that horse greeted.

"Um", I replied.

"Man can't you sound more energetic or inspiring?"

"My brain's extremely damaged and to process what you ask for so sorry mate".

"Whatever as if I don't know you did last night little betrayer".

"What?"

"I have read through your conversation with jiyong senpai last night when you fall asleep!"

"The you horse!".

"Say no more, you can't deny that you are not in love with him".

"I AM NOT!"

"Yeah whatever, say the one who giggles everytime he replied".

"Wh-wh-what I AM NOT. I DON'T FANGIRLING OVER A SIMPLE TEXTS LIKE THAT!"

"Oh okay then you wouldn't mind if senpai join us today".

"What?".

"Hello lee seungr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter