Hot Pink I

LeSol/EXID works

Solji closed the book shut and sighed. It was a hectic day for her. First of all, a week ago she began replacing the English Literature coach at the Language Learning Center. It meant meeting lots of unfamiliar people and trying to pass her knowledge to people who were taught by Professor Heechul before. A task easier said than done, because Professor Heechul was a man with many charms. Ladies swooned listening to him speak, lads connected to him because of his humor and colleagues couldn’t resist his charisma either. Second of all, people learning languages were of various ages, meaning Solji had to get out of her shell and pretend she wasn’t a shy person, who wanted nothing more than to curl with a good book under her blanket and escape into yet another unexplored world. Once again, easier said than done. Some folks were judgemental, some were nice and understanding, and some were outright challenging. Lastly, this afternoon she had an encounter with one female, that left her sputtering for words, trying to will away the redness from her face and gathering courage to act as if she didn’t feel smaller or less important than her. Ahn Hyojin.

Solji gnawed at her bottom lip and peaked through one of the many bookshelves of the main campus library. There she was, tall and gorgeous, confident and attention demanding. The female in question had long straight blonde hair flowing nicely along her back, skinny ripped jeans, curves hugging hot pink tank top and a black leather jacket. It was all accompanied by loop earings, many piercings in her ears and black military boots. Solji gulped and ducked back to her spot as Hyojin suddenly looked in her direction. She hoped the female didn’t see her peaking and hastily packed her things in her boho style bag. She felt so plain, with her long flowy white skirt and oversized white shirt, reddish hair bound in a loose ponytail and simple brown sandals on her unmanicured feet. The woman decided it would be best if she hurried and left. And that’s what she did.

Except somehow some minutes later she felt all air being knocked out of her as she was into her apartment door, keys falling out of her grasp, heart beating faster than she ever thought possible. A strong lemony scent invaded her nostrils, and a husky voice spoke into her ear, making her shiver and gasp in shock.

“Miss Heo, would you mind briefing me once again about the homework you gave us today? I am sorry, but I was so distracted by a sight in front of me during your classes and somehow everything else just kinda went away...” Hyojin drawled, her whole body pressing into the other woman, her hands holding the quivering arms steadily against the door. “And since I noticed my distraction spying on me in the library, I thought why not make sure I get reminded of the homework. My memory might be working so much better in the dark.”

“Um...” The reddish haired woman wiggled slightly, trying to escape the embrace she was locked in, but that only made her be pressed into the door even harder. She felt all of her blood rush straight to her already flushed cheeks. “A-ahn Hyo-hyo-jin.. right..? Well... If you just... you know... let me go... Your homework...”

“Can I address you by your name, Miss Heo?” The female asked and nuzzled in the neck that was exposed by the oversized shirt. “How about Solji-unnie? Say, Solji-unnie, what if I tell you that it is your fault I couldn’t concentrate during your lesson? That it was your adorable stuttering, your blushing cheeks and this voluptuous figure hidden for some silly purpose under these oversized clothes that distracted me to no ends? Solji-unnie, I am not submitting the homework, because I expect you to leave me for additional coursework in your care. And then... I might show you how ATTENTIVE I can undoubtedly be when it comes to one on one lessons. See you tomorrow, Solji-unnie~”

An involuntarily moan escaped Solji’s lips when a fiery tongue gently grazed her skin just below her ear. And then it was gone. She was gone. Solji was left standing against her apartment door, legs trembling and weak; her heart racing and her cheeks red, her mind shattered into minuscule pieces. What the hell has just happened?!