Chocolate

LeSol/EXID works

It's a day off for EXID members.

Junghwa is out shopping with her friends.

Hani is on phone with Jackson, just randomly chatting away.

Hyerin is making dinner for everyone.

Solji has nothing better to do, so she is sitting in the kitchen, waiting to be asked for help by Hyerin.

But Solji cannot concentrate on that too much, her eyes just wander across the table, where a certain individual is being really rude.

Because there Hyojin is eating chocolate.

And the way she eats it, Solji thinks it's is too much.

She cannot handle it, the way those sinful lips wrap around the spoon and the tongue that darts once in a while to off the leftover chocolate from the spoon or the lips; especially the way those beautiful eyes close and the throat that releases a sound close to a moan.

It is hard to take her eyes away and yet she wants to stop, to take her thoughts elsewhere.

Solji can practically feel that sweetness in just from watching the rapper eat the sweet treat.

She gulps hard and forces herself to look at Hyerin who is preparing fish for dinner.

The vocalist stands up abruptly and walks towards the counter, looking for something that could be a good distraction.

She notices a lemon cut up in slices, thinking it might take her thoughts away from that seductress Hyojin with chocolate in , so she takes a piece of the sour fruit in .

It's really sour, but she is happy because it takes her mind away from Hyojin and chocolate.

Solji goes to the hall, trying to maintain her expression, because the lemon is affecting her taste buds.

What she doesn't know is that LE saw Solji's reaction to her and is following after her to the hall with a wicked expression on her face.

Solji is taken by surprise when in the hall the rapper pushes the leader against the mirror and kisses her without mercy.

Solji is not only surprised by the unexpected kiss, but also by how weird and at the same time delicious both lemon and chocolate taste.

She slowly returns the kiss, her arms wrapping around the rapper's waist as Hyojin deepens the kiss, pressing herself even harder into Solji.

One kiss and the meaning of chocolate becomes different for both of them.