Lemon and salt

LeSol/EXID works

"Hyojin-ah, can you work one more hour?"

What her sister asked of her, Ahn Hyojin always complied. So to work one more hour instead of her sister as a bartender in this high class bar was not a problem for her. She knew Heeyeon had her own things to do - probably under Hyerin or something like that - and she actually liked working behind the bar. come to think of it, Hyojin couldn't recall the last time she got laid and she was glad at least her sister was lucky enough to have a girlfriend, not just a random one night stand.

Of course, there was always an option to give in to manager Park, who was really blatantly trying to drag Hyojin into her bed. Yet, for her Junghwa was a tad bit too sweet, she wanted something more...refined. And as if on cue, her eyes landed right on the definition of refined. The woman was beyond gorgeous, attracting attention of everyone in the club. It seemed she didn't care, or maybe didn't even notice the fuss she created around her and simply approached the bar.

The woman had beautiful sun-kissed red hair and her eyes were of beautiful chocolate brown color. She sat on the stool like a queen at her own palace and looked at the drinks menu thoughtfully. She took her time and Hyojin was running out of patience, she wanted to hear the woman's voice, to hear the woman speak.

"Anything but tequila please."

Her voice hit Hyojin like a mix of sunrise sprinkled with silver and early spring rain with a refreshing breeze. It was so nice and left Hyojin wanting more of it. However, she simply nodded and made for the lady a few random drinks whenever she asked of them. The way those lips touched the glass and how the drink was swallowed by that throat - the lady's neck was irresistible with the black dress she was wearing - made Hyojin want more of the lady.

She could tell the red-haired female was also eyeing her so she simply went on with her plan. She waited until her sister returned and, after taking off the tag, she walked up to the lady. Hyojin leaned closer to the slightly surprised female, inhaling her sweet flower hinting scent and she lost ability to control her voice, it came out raspy and low, uncontrolled and raw with passion.

"Let's go to the VIP lounge, it has way greater things to offer than what you are having right now."

Hyojin could tell right away the woman was affected by her voice, with how her shaky hands placed the glass on the bar so not to spill the contents, how her head turned just so slightly towards Hyojin, eyes looking at her with not-so-hidden lust and chest rising and falling quite rapidly. Even her voice was softer and lower when she spoke.

"Am I anything special to be invited to that lounge?"

Hyojin thought about it for a second, but decided to go for the blunt and honest answer instead of sugarcoating her reply.

"You're hot."

It made the woman blush and she nodded her head, but before Hyojin could drag her, the woman first paid for the drinks to Heeyeon and then looked at Hyojin.

"I didn't introduce myself yet. Solji imnida."

The female smiled and looked at Hyojin from under her eyelashes. Hyojin asked herself if Solji was able to read her name on the card. Since she never mixed her personal life with job, she insisted that only her nickname 'LE' would be written on it. Was she to reveal to Solji her real name or keep this less personal and just enjoy it with no strings attached?

"LE."

She spoke, in case the lady missed the card. She then took the warm hand and lead Solji to the second floor, opening the doors of the VIP lounge with a spare set of keys she always had, thanks to Junghwa favoring her. That day the lounge was closed and now it was empty, perfect for what LE was planning to do.

"Wow, this lounge is huge. But..why is it empty?"

Solji asked and Le chuckled. She had a few choices. One was to lie, the other was to say the truth. She chose the latter.

"It is closed for today but for you...for you I made an exception."

Hyojin watched the woman smile and then she went to the bar. With skilled moves she made a shot of tequila with no difficulty.

"But I don't drink tequila."

Solji's voice was a tad bit surprised and Hyojin quirked an eyebrow at that.

"Who said this was for you?"

Hyojin slowly approached the red-haired woman and leaned really close, her voice once again low and uncontrolled.

"I told you, Solji-ssi, you are hot."

The female gasped and her face turned into a shade of pink as she looked at Hyojin with wide opened eyes. Her voice was a stuttering mess when she spoke to the bartender.

"What ugh um uh what?"

LE chuckled and took Solji's hand, leading her to one of the VIP tables. Swiftly she lifted the unsuspecting woman onto the table and laid her down on it, watching Solji's face look at her with surprise. Hyojin just smirked and traced her fingers on Solji's thigh, slightly pushing the dress up and out of the way, so she could do what she planned. As the female gasped, Hyojin placed a slice of lemon on the soft thigh and drizzled a bit of salt on it, holding the red-haired female still with a free hand.

"I'll make you fall in love with tequila."

She whispered, her voice dripping with passion and then she leaned in, gently kissing Solji's neck. The woman let out a gasp and then another - much louder one - when Hyojin unceremoniously took the lemon and salt in from the thing, softly nibbling on the thigh in the process. LE then downed the tequila shot she prepared before and then moved to Solji, so their faces were inches apart. The woman's raspy breathing gave her away and Hyojin couldn't wait any longer. She closed the remaining distance, kissing the red-haired woman passionately and sharing the delicious tequila shot with her, enjoying the response she got from the woman.

SOLJI'S POV

What is wrong with me? I do not like tequila, I never enjoyed the taste of it. Why do I like it now? Oh my god, her lips are so expertly kissing me, her tongue is so sensual... I am slowly drowning in pleasure, mhm, her fingers on my skin are melting me... Wait, ngh, was this me aloud? B-but her lips on my neck feel too much and I should protest, she is undressing me...why do I like it so much? Why do I want her so badly? Oh god! Her tongue is on my belly! Sh--t.... MMM!!!