Coincidence?

Broken Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seulgi, honey my baby!" Kyungsoo called her beautiful daughter, that still packing in her own room. 

The girl, with average high and black-long hair, walking towards the living room. 

Seulgi, Do Seulgi walking towards her mother that now read the newspaper in their living room. 

"Yes, mom... what's wrong??" Seulgi said when already standing in front of her mother. 

Kyungsoo chuckled when saw, her beautiful daughter that now almost reach her legal ages. How time is flying so fast, when you are raising kids. 

"Nothing, honey. I just wanna give you your money..."

"Mom, I got scholarship and..."

"Seulgi, hear me honey, it is your right, and mommy save it in years for you, and Sehun have his own right okay, it is yours..." Kyungsoo explain, to her girl. 

"Mom," Seulgi, is stubborn like Kyungsoo and always thought that her mother is did more than enough as a single parents. 

Seulgi and Sehun always trying hard to make his mother life easier, by working or study hard to get scholarship. 

But, Kyungsoo is never tired to asked them to stop if they are is too tired. 

Sehun and Seulgi always love their mother, and never curious anymore about their Dad. 

Kyungsoo is more than enough. 

 

"Please, Seulgi accept this or Mom, will thinking that Mommy is failed for being your parents," Kyungsoo said, still stubborn. 

"Mom!! Don't say that, you are the most best parents i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter