"It's end"

Broken Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My suggestion, for you to get the feel....listen "Broken Vow by Lara Fabian"

----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Kyungsoo take a long breath. She put her cup of coffee in the dining table. She sighed, her hands are trembling. She already expects this thing will happen.

 

But, not this soon.

 

So this is the day,

 

She remembers, her best friends already said about it all. They warned her about this fact.

 

I saw him with a woman, Kyungsoo-ah….

 

Friends? Don’t blind Kyungsoo-ah, I could see the way Chanyeol look at that woman, ….and it is woman!!! I never believe with “opposed gender could be friends in the first place”

 

You know? I want to say, “I don’t care” but in the end, I can’t…. please, listen to me………………okay, whatever just, you know, if you need someone, call me….

 

All of them was right; they must be laugh at her now.

 

But, it her choice to believe, and it is not her loss.

It Chanyeol’s. Well its he thought.

 

She couldn't blame anyone.

 

Kyungsoo’ah, thinking about this again, honey……Omma, like Chanyeol, but Omma have a bad feeling about him, for being your husbands. Just, thinking this once again….

 

Oppa, just can taking care of you from a far, since now you already married. But, If Chanyeol hurts you, call Oppa, okay?

 

 

Before, Kyungsoo thoughts that all of his family and his friends, just too much worried about her. Chanyeol is not a bad boy, it just all of them the one who too much worried about her. All of them just exaggerated.

 

But now its too late, she just can looks at her coffee blankly. Before she likes black plain coffee, no sugar, no creamer, just a fresh brewed coffee one but it's look like it will change since today.

 

Now the bitter from the fresh brewed coffee will always make her remember about the memory of the day.

 

“Thank you, to not cheating on me….” At least She just can say that, openly. Kyungsoo said that with not look at Chanyeol directly.

 

“Kyungsoo-ah……” Chanyeol called her,

 

But Kyungsoo, cut him.

 

“It is what I want, right? It is the thing that I want from you,” Kyungsoo, said in a firm tone. That somehow surprising her own self, how can she not stutters at all?

 

“I’m sorry…”

Kyungsoo cut him again,

 

“No, no….” She shakes her head, “It is not your fault,” She take a breath, a long breath. “It is just, we are not made for each other,”

 

She tries to smile again, hide her pain.

 

Kyungsoo-ah, Chanyeol is…………………… just, asking him where he is now. Kyungsoo-ah, please, open your eyes….

 

Kyungsoo-ah why you are still like this? Chanyeol already fall out love, of you.

 

We all, already told you this, don’t blame us if you are the one who will get hurt in the end…….

 

 

She always believed with Chanyeol, bought all the words that Chanyeol said to her. And never have doubt to him. Although everyone, her friends, her family told Her, about Chanyeol that not stick with her. She never, bought it. She always believed with Chanyeol, she always told all of her families and her friends to not worried about her. Everything will be fine. All of them is misunderstanding.

 

But, now.

 

The man that She believed, with all of her heart. Her only and one man, that she loved. The one who have ever stay in her heart all of this time. And also are the one who broke all of her believed and her loves.

 

She didn’t have brave to take her cup, because if She take it Chanyeol will aware with her trembles hands. That she tries to hide it behind her knuckles.

 

She didn’t have any dare to saw a pity in his eyes. Not in this state, she didn’t need a pity.

 

She ashamed.

 

She remembers all of they were said, but she can’t regret it all. It is too late to regret.

 

“Why?” Kyungsoo mumbled,

 

“Hemm??”

 

“Why, you fall out love of me? I just wanna know….”

 

“It is my wrong, it….”

 

Kyungsoo cut him,

“No, no. I’m just want to know why? I’m not looking for the one who must take the blame, just why? The reason, that bring us to an end.”

 

“Kyungsoo, it is not an end for us…..we always can be friends, we….”

“Friends?” Kyungsoo smile, show her heart-shape signature one. “Just answer, Chanyeol…..”

 

“I don’t know, really. Just suddenly, she comes and I don’t know why, She just, I want her love. And you said, If…..”

 

“I know, =Don’t cheating again, Chanyeol-ah, if you fall out love of me, or find someone better, just said it. And I will not try to holding you, I will let you go,=” Kyungsoo said, she hold her knuckles tightly try hard to not stutters and look weaks in front of her ‘husband’.

 

“You aren’t cheating?”

 

“No, I’m not do that!! I swear, I know her, and suddenly my heart beats faster and…..”

 

“I see,”

 

Silence.

 

 

“I bring the divorce paper, can you sign it?” Chanyeol said, softly….

 

 

Kyungsoo, need time. To breath, she tries to not stutters.

 

Chanyeol, hit him twice in less than half an hour. Before, Chanyeol said to her that He already fall out love of Kyungsoo. And before Kyungsoo can accept that fact, Chanyeol already hit with the second strike?

 

“Hemm, w-wait…. you already prepare everything? A-a----“She take a breath, but even her breaths like stutters,” A-a-a,,,,d-di-divorce pa-pap-paper?”

 

She can’t hide her surprise.

 

Kyungsoo smile, a mock one.

 

“Chanyeol holding on, just-just a few minutes ago, you told me that you fall out love of me, and love someone else, and now suddenly you hand out the divorce paper? I know, it is will be end soon. But, but why, why you not just give me the divorce paper, with this way that you choose it is look like you are in hurry to divorce me?” Kyungsoo said,

 

“Kyungsoo, I’m sorry, I’m never thought like that……”Chanyeol said, His eyes widen with Kyungsoo words.

 

Smile, Kyungsoo smile softly.

 

 

What can she do again, now?

 

 

It is because, kids?

 

That I can’t give you kids?

 

 

Kyungsoo look at Chanyeol, but the latter just look at the table not at Kyungsoo.

 

“Chanyeol?”

 

“Hemm,??”

 

“Can you look at me??” Kyungsoo asked him,

 

With a big effort, He look at Kyungsoo. She can see a guilty in his eyes,

 

 

“Are it is because of kids? That the one that I can't give you?” Kyungsoo asked, Chanyeol softly. She looks at Chanyeol straight in his eyes.

 

“No, no….no, it-it it is not because of that, it is just,” Chanyeol said, stutters. His eyes are dart everywhere but Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo know, He is lied.

 

 

“It is okay, just gimme the divorce paper, Chanyeol….” Kyungsoo said, with a smile in her face.

 

Chanyeol just, look at Kyungsoo blankly.

 

 

“The divorce paper, Chanyeol…..”

 

 

“Ah, ah…..okay,” Chanyeol said, and handed the divorce paper.

 

 

 

“I need to read it first, wait a minute. Okay?” Kyungsoo said, as her hands flips the paper, in her hands.

 

 

Kyungsoo, carefully read every sentences, of the divorce paper. She read something, and voice her thoughts in a firm tone.

 

“I can’t live here, Chanyeol…. You can take the house, I don’t need it,”

 

“But….” Chanyeol lifted his head, and look Kyungsoo.

 

“You see, this house have a lot memory, I can’t live here…..”

This house is the one that I choose, to live in here with you, and I never Imagine live in here without you….

 

Chanyeol is take a breath, and said softly,

“Okay, I will replace it with money, with the same amount of this house,”

 

“You are doesn’t need to do that….”

I don’t need all of this,

 

“Please, I insist…..”

 

Kyungsoo doesn’t want to argue. The facts, that she can hold the pen without trembling is a miracle itself.

 

 

“How long we are dating, Chanyeol’ah?” Kyungsoo said, in firm tone.

Are you still remembering?

 

Chanyeol lifted his head, and look at Kyungsoo while the latter gazed fix on the paper.

 

“Hemm, 7 years….”

 

“Ohhhh, 7 years…..then, how long we married??”

He still remembers it,

 

“Hemm, almost, 8 years old? Right?”

 

“Hemm, really? When we married??”

I just wanna know….

 

“ Hemm, 2009??”

 

“Ahh, it is 8 years old, next year. Ahh, I’m so sorry, there is no next year right, ha ha” Kyungsoo laughed, at her own bitter jokes.

 

“I’m sorry…..”

 

 

“No, no, please, don’t said sorry, it is not your wrong….” Kyungsoo smile, “Like what I said, before, we are not made for each other,”

 

I should get daesang, for my acting….ha ha ha

 

 

She read it, again….

 

“I never asked, all of this money……”

I never need your money, never….

 

“It is your right, please.”

 

 

Kyungsoo take a breath, and look at the others person on the table.

The last thing that I want to do with you know, is an argue…

 

“Whatever Chanyeol, just do what you wanna do….”

 

She reads it again, and flip the paper…

 

“When the first time we met??” Kyungsoo asked again, somehow. She wanna know, when this all can be like this. So She wanna recall all the old memories,

 

“In the middle school, that time you are new transfer students,”

“Ahh, right….I remember that time, you are the clumsy giant,” Kyungsoo chuckled with her own memory.

Ah he is still remember? But why?

 

An eights month after that, they start dating and that time, everyone is said that they are is giraffe-penguin couple.

She loves that memory.

 

And, she tries to remember since when, while suddenly all people started to asked her to thinking again about her decisions about her relation-ship with Chanyeol.

 

Ah, when they are in the college….

 

When, their relation-ship in the edge of end….

 

While, everyone asked her, to not seeing him again and just leave him….

 

“He needs me, he is in the bottom of stage, He needs me. How could I leave him, like that?”

 

 

“I need time, Chanyeol…..”

Do I regret my decisions to stick with you?

“Hehhh?”

 

“I need time, to move…. maybe one month….”

 

“Hahh? Ahhh, take your time, Kyungsoo-ah…. don’t be hurry….”

 

“No, Chanyeol. You will need this house. Don’t be worry….”

 

“If you need help, you just need to call me….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter