Fate

Broken Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last thing that he want to do is working to "Park". 

But Sehun, is didn't have choise now. 

Sign the contract and debut, but he must swalowed hard his pride. 

Or leave and make his 5 years of trainee wasted. 

 

He already read the contract 3 days ago, the management giving him a week to thinking everything all over again. 

And now, he sit in the window look the flower farm in the far. 

His Mom, is already through a lot. 

Even his Mom, is never told everything about his Dad unless, the excuse for his long absence in their life. 

But, Sehun is Sehun he is not Seulgi who will accepting everything without ask. 

Sehun already hear everything from his Uncle Luhan. After sleep over and begging like beggar to the beautiful man, finally his Uncle willingly to tell the truth to Sehun. 

Sehun wanna told it to Seulgi, but the latter choose to appreciated their mother effort to keep the pain by herself. 

"I will waiting till Mom, ready to tell me everything...." 

 

But the fact that he must accept is so cruel, the day that he learn, he will make a debut soon is the day when the "Park" make a future partnership with S.M and for Sehun that is not a good news. 

 

"Sehun, lets eat, son....!!!" His Mom shouts from the Kitchen. 

Sehun drag his foot to the Kitchen lifelessly. 

 

He sit in on of the chair, today Seulgi officially moving to Seoul that his beautiful sister is manage to got in to one of precious university and being a medical students in there. 

But, his Mom, is never treated them differently. And Sehun is really love her all the way by that. 

How he is not? 

He always hear his friends said, that their parents want them to quit from that uncertain things (k-pop idol and etc). No one can guarantee that you will debut, and then after that no one can make sure that you will populer after you make your debut. 

But, his mother always support him no matter what. When he is down, his mom is there to encourage him. 

 

"Sehun?" Kyungsoo call his kids, 

"Ah, nhe...." Sehun said sudddenly by the sudden called, 

"What happen? Why?" Kyungsoo asking him again, worried by the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter