Always an impact

Complications
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Talking to management was breeze . They understood it wasn't my fault but this was a scandal and there was a price to pay for a scandal. In my case ... my punishment was none other then Heechul.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE" Heechul said as he walked back and forth causing me to become even more annoyed . He kept shaking his head in disbelief and muttering a few words to himself . This ladies and gentleman was my older brother and my last sibling .. thank god , even though I'm pretty sure Hyori or him didn't want any more siblings but besides the point . 

"You're yelling at me because ? I refuse to be humiliated , she shouldn't have come at me in a public setting . I did nothing wrong . I didn't know where she was nor did I care , I went to get coffee and then she came at me . I ignored her and she yelled at me . I wasn't going to let her embarrass me again . I think it's bad enough that I'm referred to as Taemin's ex , I don't need nor care about what you have to say" and with that I walked out of the practice room and down to the cafeteria .

Big mistake .

I walked in and everything went silent .

"Don't ing look at me , eat" I said as I walked to sit down next to super junior .

It was awkward and tense and then I heard his voice.

"Why would you put my career in danger like that "!? 

I got up laughing and turned to a fuming Taemin as everyone looked at us in confusing .

"Me ? Put your car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter