Home

Complications
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meeting Taemin was probably one of the biggest mistakes of my life . Ever since then I've been suffering . The love I felt for him was killing me on the inside and I didn't know how to make it stop . 

I recently just moved back to Korea , trying to make amends with my parents, only to find some heartbreaking news . My sister was dating Taemin . My first love , heartbreak ... my first everything . She didn't know I was coming back , her intention wasn't to hurt me , despite being the cause of my pain, she knew how I felt and that was betrayal enough . 

I was wondering the streets of Seoul , enjoying my surroundings . How I missed this place so much . It was a part of me , this is where I grew up . It was home and it was beautiful . I went into a cafe , and I saw her . kim Hyori , we call her Ri for short , my "beloved" older sister . 

"I'll have a cappuccino please" I said my voice steady and serious 

"Hana"? A voice questioned and surprisingly it wasn't my sisters . I ignored it . I payed for my drink and sat on the other side of the cafe .

"Didn't you hear us talking to you "? A whisper said as it sat in front of me .

"You need to leave me alone , I ignored you for a reason and frankly you're messing up my mood" I said getting up and heading towards the door .

"Why can't you just forgive me" she yelled making everyone look at us and at that moment she realized her mistake . If I said anything back about Taemin everyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter