2/3

Dear Diary (First Love)

The nice atmosphere with cool breeze blows along with shinhye's step in her way to school. The sun also shining brightly around the wide and beautiful blue sky. But, even the shiny day is nice to be greet, shinhye's expression is out to be called good. Black cirlce, eyes bag, and frowning are noticable on her face.

"What actually you're doing last night, shinhye-ah?" Hana, the one who is walk side by side with you to your school just sigh looking at your hopeless expression.

"Just did this and that" you answer with shrug.

"What with that answer?"

"Nothing. I just tired because of my sleepless night"

"Huh? You're so weird! Don't tell me!!" Hana suddenly gasp while covering with her palm. 

You just frowning, can't get what she mean.

"Did you watch any ?" Hana hysterically blurt out her thought. And you jolt. Finally gaining back your full conscious. 

"NO !! OF COURSE NOT!!!" 

Good that they're just the only people walking on their way. So, nobody heard their conversation. If not, shinhye will be wronged as a ert high school student. A ert girl.

" Okay. I know. No need to be shy. After all, you're already 17th. No longer a kid. So, it's fine to like such a stuff."

"NO! I DON'T AND NEVER WILL LIKE THAT!!"

"Eii~ Stop deny it. I'm okay with your favorite thing though~" 

Hana continuously tease you, as you slowly back to yourself. The loud and cheerful girl. She purposely said that since your pathetic face make she sad.

"Just stop it, won't you?!"

"No~"

"What?!"

"I like looking at your ugly angry face~" Hana stucked out her tongue and quickly running before shinhye burst out her temper.

"KYA!! KIM HANA!! YOU'RE DEAD IN MY HAND!!!"

"Catch me, if you can~" Hana mock you. 

And just like that, you two happily running to your school. With you chase after Hana. Even Hana almost everyday likes to mock you or tease you, you know if she just means for good. Cause you know, Hana is the only great bestfriend you've ever met. Only she can understand you, inside outside. Accept you with your flaws, and your all weird habituals.

 

 

 

As they're finally get in to their class. All girls are in buzz as they're talking happily about something.

"Oy, Ilhoon what's going on? Why all girls in this school are gossiping?  We're going to have a new homeroom teacher?"  you ask your classmate.

"No idea. Just ask by yourself" he lazily answer you then lean his head on the table. He just go back to his deep slumber.

"Tchh.. He always like that. He thinks it's his bed?" 

"Just let him be, shinhye-ah. How about we ask Sora?" 

"Ah, no. Just do it if you really want to know. I'm not really interest on the girls gossiping. And, I think I need to go to the toilet. I want to wash my face."

"Okay. Be quick. Our first lesson is Mrs. Eagle eyes, remember?"

"Got it, mam"

 

 

Then, you hurriedly go to restroom. But, as there are so many girls in there, you need to wait them finish that also make you forcedly listen to their chit-chatting.

"So, you already watched that movie?" one of girl(1) said.

"Yeah, it's a romantic movies. The storyline is soo touching. Moreover the lead guy, he is so sweet and has that unrealistic visual"  the other girl(2) answer in a dreamy way.

"Ah, sungjae oppa? The one who was a child actor?" another girl(3) ask.

Their conversation immediately catch your interest.

"Right. That's him. He is really handsome,right?" girl(2) ask.

"Indeed. Imagine if he is your boyfriend. Handsome, tall, famous, kind, and sweet~ Aww~"  then the girls giggle.

"Ah, right. The other people said that he is actually from our hometown. Is that right?" girl(2) ask.

"Yeah. There is also rumour said that he is visiting his grandparents. But nobody know where exactly the place" girl(3) answer.

"I also saw the picture of him get down from a train in disguise. His fans posted it on twitter. If ever I know where he is. I want to meet him~" girl(1) said.

Those fact succesfully make you froze in your spot.

"But, there are also rumours about him dating one of his co-star, you know that?" girl(2) ask.

"Yeah. Some media constantly reporting about it. But, still no confirmation from both of their agency nor from them as well" girl(3) answer.

Forgetting about washing your face, you immediately out from the toilet. You're enough with those all sudden and unexpected information. And unfortunately, this act make you miss the most important information from them.

"No. Sungjae oppa and his agency already made statement if those rumours are false. He and she just being friends. He even have said in one of his interview that he is still can't forget his first love. And he symbolize her as A Tulip." girl(1) who is turned out to be sungjae's fan explain the truth.

 

Outside the toilet, you bumping with Hana who also make a weird expression like you. Disbelief and shock. Seems like she also heard any rumours about sungjae.

"Oh Shinhye-ah! I heard that-"

Right before Hana finish her word, you hurriedly leave her hanging. 

"Kya! Shinhye-ah! Kya! Park shinhye!" 

 

 

 

Jump to the time when school already ended.

"Shinhye!"

You stop your step when you just putting your skateboard on the road. You're on the way to go to the park by yourself. Yeah, alone. Because Hana still has to join her club meeting. Photograph club meeting.

"Changsub oppa?" 

He slowly come to face you. And he also suddenly put a wrapped box on top of your head.

"What is it? And why are you here?" you pick the box.

"Your gift. And I just come to give you that gift. Also want to see you". 

His word make you wringed. It's not really like him. This is the first time ever he gave you present. The most self-centered and big-head changsub want to come to your school only want to give a gift and want to see you?? It's a ridiculous thing you've ever felt even for a dream. 

"Gift? To see me? Seriously? It take you almost 1 hour to get here from your campus, right?" You said that as you notice his outfit. The neat changsub, not something you can see in daily.

"Yes, indeed."

"So, why don't just tell to come to the park? Why must in front of my school? Anyway, why are you giving me a gift?"

"You're surely a curious girl. And too much asking girl!"

"Kya!!!" you're ready to kick his foot. But, as he already know you, he quickly avoid your painful kick.

"Okay, okay. Let me tell you. But, promise you're not going to run away after what I said"

"Just tell me already, will you?"

"Okay. I got it. So, the reason I come here, really because I need to see you-"

"That's a crap. Bye!"

"Wait! Wait! Okay, okay! I come here because someone asked me to get you to salon and fetch you to a club, tonight." he told you in one breath.

"You said what?"

"Your parents also already gave their permission but you must go home before midnight. And now, you must get on my motorbike, so we can go to buy your dress and make over your appearence."

"Huh?! Is it a joke? Is there any hidden camera somewhere?"

"No, I'm serious. So, we better go now if you do not want to be late for your party"

By that, changsub grab your skateboard and put it in front of his motorbike. Then, he drag you to get on before starting the engine and leave you with no choice. You just follow his lead. 

 

 

The first place you two go are ladies fashion shop. In there, already awaited a lady which you believe in her 25 or above. She said that she is the one who will help you in choosing dresses. Her appearence is not someone you think you will ever meet. She looks beautiful, sweet, fashionable some kind of cute yet she has a tomboy vibe from the way she speak. 

At first you think she is like a soft spoken person and you will have a hard time being alone with her, but, as time passed, you found out that she is actually a cheerful and easy going person. So, now, you feel much comfortable with her rather than any stranger you've ever met.

"So, what color you prefer. This black or this navy blue?" she ask you while grabbing two dresses in her hand.

"I like navy blue. But, don't you think that dress is too tight and will revealing too much of my skin?"  you carefully speak out your concern that had been you held from the time she choosing your dress.

"Is that so? But, I think it's going to be the best for you" she wink on you.

"Nde?"

"Don't worry. Just trust me. You will look outstanding tonight." she suddenly caressing your hair. Make you jolt for some moment. And looking at your cute reaction she giggle. 

"I think I can finally understand why he is so over heels on you" she said again.

"Pardon?"

"You've anything that boys like. Pretty, cute, brave, cheerful, easy going, and you're also kind for someone who just meet a stranger. And for someone who just grown up as lady, you've a hot body, girl~"

"Excuse me, agasshi?!" 

"Haha... forgive me for my bluent personality. But I can assure you that I mean no harm." she smile at you. A sweet smile that feel familiar for you. "And by the way, can we put down the formality? It feel awkward when I already feel close with you. Okay?" she is staring on you.

You're hesitant. Not really sure about her offer. She is really kind, too kind for you to admit. But, being close only in ten minutes... for somehow... you think it feels too mainstream. 

"Oh, come on~ I know you're not that mean to reject me, right?"  she beg you with her cute pouty lips. And those act, succesfully drowning your anxiety.

"Okay then" you give your sincere smile.

She clapped her hand and smiling from ear to ear. "Great~ So, starting from now on, you must call me eonnie. Jihye eonnie, you got it?"

You nodded. "Jihye eonnie~"

"That's my girl. So now, you must try this dress. Put it on" 

"Eh?"

"Come on, hurry up" she give you the navy blue dress and force you to get in to changing room. "I'll get changsub to ask his comment for your dress, okay?" she close the door. 

"Wait, what?!" 

"Just be hurry, okay. I'll be back with him in a minutes"  with that she leave you.

"No! wait eonnie, don't ask him! Eonnie???!!!"

 

And after almost one hour you're selecting and trying many dresses with changsub and jihye's help, you're finally decided to wear a red dress which is not too tight, not too revealing but pretty enough for your taste. 

They're also helping you to choose some accessories, bags, shoes, and putting light make up on your face. 

"I think this is already good enough. You're already beautiful without putting too much or too thick make up. Right, changsub-ah?" Jihye, the one who is instructing the make up stylist feel satisfy with your new look. 

"Of course, her natural beauty is the reason why so many guys fallen in love with her" 

"Even for you, right?" Jihye tease the red face guy.

"What are you two talking about?! Stop making me shy!!"  you said while cupping your face. 

"Don't worry, we just talking about the truth~" changsub whispering on your right ear, since you're sitting in front of the make up table and he just standing right behind you.

"Kya!!!" you're ready to punch him and standing up from your seat, but, Jihye stopping you.

"Right, that's enough shinhye-ah, changsub-ah. No more fight! You two already fighted too much this afternoon!"  Jihye said to the two of you. "I'm already tired. And we need to freshen up our body before we go to the party. So, we better go home and get back here at 7 p.m, okay?"

"Eonnie, you will come to the party?" 

"Of course~" 

"Really?" you ask in disbelief.

"Yes, shinhye. So, now chnagsub , you must get shinhye home and pick her again before 7 and you better in ready when you two get here later, understand?" 

"Yes, mam!" 

"Okay, then. Bye, eonnie." 

"Hmm.. And don't forget to bring all your stuffs later, okay shinhye?"

"Okay, bye eonnie"

"Then, we go first noona~"

"Hmm.. Be careful on your way~"

With that, the two of you back to your home.

 

 

At the front of your house

"Thank's for everything, changsub oppa" you said after get down from his motorbike. "By the way, who is the one that having idea to hold a party for me? And for what?" 

"It's all by me, your friends, also your brother. It held to celebrate your sweet seventeen birthday".

"Why?"

"Just want to. After all, some guys really hoping to have a party with you"

"Tchh" You chuckle.

"Hey, I'm serious."

"Okay. Whatever. But, hmm.. Oppa" you bite your lower lips, not really sure to ask him.

"What is it?"

"Hmm.. oppa. Do you know if sungjae oppa actually in here? In our hometown?"

"Hmm, yes. I even have met him"

"What?! You met him? When? Where? Why?"

"No comment" he start the engine of his motorbike.

"Wait, oppa. What do you mean by that?" you stop him by holding his arm.

"Later. You will know it later" he release your grip. 

"But-"

"Right, stop there" he cut you off, surely surprise you. Cause he never did that. Everytime he will listen to whatever you said even if it was just your nonstop whining. His stern expression also make it more strange.

"Changsub oppa" Rather than calling his name, you've no word can to say. 

"Now, you better get in, clean up your body. And wait for me before 7 p.m. Also, don't forget to wear my present, okay?" he caressing your hair and you unconsciously nodding "Good girl. Then, I'm off now" with that he leave you confusing. 

"Wow, what was that? How can I'm so obidient to him? To a weirdo changsub?" 

 

Leaving your confusing, you get in to your house only to be greet by your mom. The moment she see your face, she gasp. Maybe a little bit shock looking at your new look.

With that, she bombardering you with so many questions.  From where have you been, what you've done, and who was accompanied you this whole afternoon. And knowing your mom, you have no other choice but telling her anything if you want to release yourself from her instense stare. 

And after like 15 minutes finished your story telling, you hurried to go upstair, to your room and cleaning your body. But, before you prepare all your stuff, you go to your bookshelf, and pick out your favorite diary. Then, you write  everything you've experience this day.

 

February 19th 2014

Dear Diary

Today is the weirdest day that I've ever had. Many unexpected things happenned. From sungjae oppa that rumoured being here and his dating scandal, changsub oppa who was suddenly gave me a gift and take me anywhere only to prepare for my sudden party, but the most weird one is Jihye eonnie. She is a stranger that feels like I can see my reflection by seeing her. She is cheerful, easy going, brave also look like a boyish girl. Unless the fact that she is more fasionable, more pretty, more friendly and pretty much kind to someone like me. And I don't know how to put it in words, or maybe it just my imagine, but, the soft voice in my head said, it must be impossible for being a coincidence. Cause it's all happens right after I received a weird message which I believe from sungjae oppa. And I have this weird feeling that it's all have any relation with sungjae oppa.