3/3

Dear Diary (First Love)

The very long chapter this time.. Hope you enjoy and will like it :))


At a Melody Pub

"Changsub oppa.. Are you sure if this is the right place?" you ask uncertainly when you just get out from the car which is own by Jihye. Yeah, she has let you and changsub go to the place using her red ferrari which is perfectly matched with your outfit.

"Yes, I'm sure. Why? You don't like such a place?"

"No.. That's not what I mean.."

"So?"

"Well, I know if you guys must be often go to a pub. And for adult people, it's a common to celebrate your birthday or held a party in this kind of place."

"But?"

"Hmm.. But.. From what I've known, this pub is not for an ordinary people. Most of them who come here are chaebol or celebrity which I obviously am not any part of them" you pointed out and somehow fell so small after realizing that.

As like he try to annoyed you, changsub just laugh at your words. He is never expecting you will so terrified about going to a pub, a popular pub.

"Oh my GOD shinhye.. You're so cute, don't you know that?" changsub chuckle.

"Kyaa!! Oppaa!!"

"What? That's the truth" he sincerely tell you but you just scoffed over hearing that. "Don't worry, this place actually owned by my cousin" he assure you.

"Mwo???"

"So, let's get in, everyone already waited us" he hold up his hand, asking for yours. But you just confusely looking at him.

"Are you telling me the truth changsub oppa? It's not any prank for me, isn't it? You've no intention to humiliate me, right?" You suspiciously ask him.

Then he just sigh "Yes, shinhye. And can you just take my hand? You're the one that trying to humiliate me?"

"Fine" you give in and uncertainly take his hand. Then he lead you to the pub.

********************

 

Upon entering the pub, you can't help but to gasp and amazed by the situation, the new atmosphere you've never been had before. It's quite crowd with so many people who dressed elegantly like the one you've seen from many typically rich people in drama.

You feel slightly unsure about your appearance and how you should act around those people who you rarely met, yet you think it's going to be fine since the pub seems cozy for your taste. It gives you a comfy vibes which is the opposite from what you've imagine. It has decorated in simple yet authentic modern style. Just like how you always like for the gathering place with your friends.

Otherwise with you who are trying to adjusting with the whole situation, changsub -as expected from the accustomed person in the pub- just casually exchanging greet with some people who looks like as same age as him. And the all thing you can do just smile to them while looking around the pub, trying to have a full sight of the famous pub. But sometimes, those people asking about you, and you just timidly introduce yourself as his bestfriend.

For some reasons you're not really know, they're not really convincing with your answer. They just keep teasing that you can stop hiding about your real relationship with him which they thought you as his girlfriend. And you just grimace with their word and shaking your head vigorously while telling them that must be possible for them to have such romantic bond. Because, from what you can sure, you two just look each other as sibling, and no more than that's. So, in the end they just nod and try to believe in your word.

 

After having small talk with those people, then, Changsub take you to the table which already fill of some guys, and you must admit that they all have the great visuals and look so hot with their own style. There are 4 of them, and you can tell that they must be older than you, from how they look and how they interact to other people.

"Okay everyone, meet the birthday girl Park Shinhye, the one I've already talked before" Changsub said to them when you already sit with them.

"Nice to meet you. I'm park shinhye" you shyly introduce yourself, feeling nervous when they all intensely staring at you.

"Woah, you're so beautiful shinhye-ssi" the cute guy who you thought as the younger one asked "And by the way, I'm Lee Minhyuk, your brother best friend. We're working on the same company and he's my roomate when we just got in college" he smiles at you.

"You're oppa's best friend?! The same age with him?!" you shock with the revelation. He is actually 7 years older than you, when you think he just 2 or 3 years older than you. And looking at your astonished expression, they all the guys just laughing, amused with your innocent act.

"Haha I can understand with your shocking. You must think he is the youngest one among us, when actually he is the older one, just the same age as eunkwang hyung" the bald guy said, and you think he look so manly with that style.

"Yeah. I can understand her too, peniel-ah. He has a baby face, don't you think so shinhye-ssi?" the guy who is the one who has been said the same age as lee minhyuk said to me.

"And I envy him for being a cute guy and aging more handsome year after year" changsub added and all of them just laughing at his word.

"No worries changsub-ah. You're not the only one feel that way. I also really envy him and feel hurt when many of cute girls gave their all attention to him when we're hanging out together. Seems that kids now a day really like cute guy rather than a funny guy" eunkwang jokingly said, and you just laugh along with them all, and finally feel at ease when you find them really are easygoing and nice people.

"Don't be sad oppa. You're cute and handsome on your own way. And I like those aspects from you. You're a witty and must be a nice person" you sincerely said with sweet smile lingering on your face.

Everyone stop laughing and gasp when you're saying that.

"Ow.. That so sweet of you little bunny" eunkwang said to you with smile. "So you like me, huh?" he tease you and you just blushing hearing that "Well, then we've a mutual feelings. I like you too"

"Kyaaa!! Hyung?!" all the boys groan and not accepting the whole situation. Moreover changsub who just shaking his head looking at both of you.

"Hey! You never said that to me before, but, you just calmly said you like him and think he is cute and handsome?! For real shinhye-ah?" changsub asked you in disbelieve.

"No! Don't get me wrong! It's not like what you think like is. It just like admiring his personality. Like uhmm.. I mean.. Yeah like that... Like.. Urgghhh" you flustered not really know how to explain.

"Okay, we got it. We just teasing you, girl. And you're too cute not to like with. Finally I can know why changsub and sungjae are so happy when telling about you" lee minhyuk word make you gasp.

"They talked about me? And you all know sungjae oppa?" you ask, shock with the new information.

Then they all nodded and told you that they feel like already know you from how they always talk about you. They also said that there is 7 of them who have same passion which is music, and they always gather together to speak about it whenever they have time. Then they formally introduce their self. Which their name are Seo eunkwang and Lee minhyuk (the oldest), Im hyunsik and peniel (4th and 5th in the group). And changsub said he is the 3rd among them. And not to forget they also said there is Jung Ilhoon and sungjae (the youngest).

"Jung Ilhoon? The Jung Ilhoon who is -" you asking for explaination.

"Yes. Your classmate, but actually he is 4 year older than you, but because of his illness, for 3 years, he hospitalized and just can go back for school last year" changsub tell you the story-of-fact.

"And talking about Ilhoon, he just asked us to gather at the talked room now. He also texted that they need someone to calmdown someone who is deadly nervous now" Im hyunsik who has a cute eye smile inform them. Then the guys chuckle hearing that.

"Oh right! It's almost the time, right?" peniel said while looking at his watch.

"Time for what?" you don't get what they're talking about.

"For your present" eunkwang mysteriously said. "so, we need to go now, and we'll meet you later. So, come on kids. Let's go get going now" then all guys leave you alone.

But before changsub really leave you, you hold on his arm "changsub oppa, you also leave? But, how about me?"

"Yeah, I need to go as well. And no worries, ji hye noona will come. She is already in the parking lot" he let go of you and follow the other guys. Leaving you dumbfounded with their sudden leave.

********************

 

After five minutes wondering around the pub by yourself, you just feel tired and stand next to a table with drinks and food. You admit that there are so many people in there, but you know nothing of them. For somehow you feel lonely and have an urge to eat something. So you eat a cupcakes and drink without knowing what was that. But the moment those liquid touch your lips and tongue, you feel a bitter yet amusing taste. And you finally realize that the drinks actually a white wine, from what a young lady said to you.

So then you just hold it by your hand, after take a sip of it. Later, you just looking around the pub hoping that you can see your brother or jihye eonnie who you can't found anywhere.

https://photo.asianfanfics.com/user/896489/ad15f6.jpg

Then, suddenly you feel someone tapping your shoulder, so you just turn around to face the person. But, you shock when knowing that person actually your best friend Hana who look so beautiful with her blush pink knee lenght dress. She just came with your brother who just standing side by side with her. He look so handsome with his casual yet nice attire, and just told you that she will get a best gift ever from him and his friends. But, as you ask him, what is that, he just shrugged and tell you to wait. Feeling annoyed, you punch him in the stomach and he groan for what you did.

He try to revenge on you, but before that happen, someone just hug you from beside. And you smile happily when know that is actually jihye eonnie. Then, you introduce her to Hana and your brother. And after that, they go to a table who already prepared for all of them in the middle and front row just after a small stage with no lighting, inside the pub.

On that table, you all just happily chit chatting about each other, but you all startled when all the lamp is off before the stage light on with all guys -you've known from before- standing on there. And you can't help to gasp when recognizing sungjae among all of them, and he is just straightly looking at you with a nervous smile on his face.

You really don't get what actually happen, but before you can't ask anything about it, 7 of them start dancing and singing a nice song. BTOB Missing You, check this song and you will swooning by their voice.

All of them sing it very beautifully, and you can't stop yourself to fangirling them all which has a honey voice and very addicting melodies to your ears. You really are mesmerized by their performance more over sungjae who just singing with all of his heart without letting his sight off on you.

After they finished their performance, they all introduce theirself and ask the guess to enjoy the party. And then they all go down of stage except sungjae who still standing there alone.

"Well, I just want to tell you all that, this song actually a present from all of us for the birthday girl Parkshinhye" Sungjae told them only to make shinhye blushing with all people just clapping for them.

"Actually this song conveying my own feeling for her and I hope she can understand it. But, as she is a very oblivious girl, then I will just directly tell her" he continue and keep his eyes on her and tell her "I Miss you. I miss you so much Park shinhye" he bravely shout out his heart before shyly leave the stage with big rounded applause from the guess that moved by his sudden yet romantic gesture.

 

Little did you know, this party was actually sungjae's idea, and he was the one that gathering all people to help him to prepare these all. And when your brother and jihye eonnie told you that he is actually always get an update about yourself from them and changsub, you can't believe if he care about you, as they were already lost contact when he moved out to Seoul.

They also told you that Sungjae always want to meet you, but his busy schedule never let him be, and whenever he has time you're the one that has no time. So, to have this big surprise for you, he intentionally clear all his schedule for a week, and let his manager know about his idea about 3 months ago. He also asked his manager to make sure that no news will out about it, and moreover no news about you. Because he think that you'll feel uncomfortable for getting too much attention from media. So that's why, all people that invited at this party are sungjae's closest friends, or your brother friends who also know about changsub and btob guys.

That's the reason why he choose to avoid you, beside the reason that he is nervous and embarassed to meet you after what he done on the stage. And he is now nowhere to be found in your sight.

And for knowing Sungjae so well; your brother, jihye eonnie, and btob guys ask you to meet him in the second floor, which they surely know that he will hide himself there. A bit hesitate you try to reject their favor, but that's useless when they all already shoo you and drag you to second floor and leave you with no choice to meet him.

Call you biased, but you find him look so handsome and unexceptionally hot with his blankly stare who just sit around the table of bartender with a glass of wine on his hand. You just staring on him without move any inch from your spot. But, when he notice your presence, he put off his glass and make his way toward you.

As he take his step, your heart beating more rapidly and you can clearly heard it by your own ears which make you nervous if ever he will hear, and making fun on you because of it. But, when he alredy before you, you can clearly see how nervouse he is, and you find it's cute when he just fidgeting looking at you in that close gap. But somehow, it make you feel awkward when he just staring intently to you, straightly to your eyes.

"Hi oppa. Long time no see" you try to break the ice with greeting him.

But you never now if those two words 'Hi oppa' can make sungjae melting on the spot, and he just can't contain his exploding and mixed up feeling anymore which starting to choke him from the very first time he landed his eyes on you when he just perform on the stage with his friends. So, in the instant time, he pull you into his embrace with his hand tightly gripping your waist.

"I miss you. I really really miss you, shinhye-ah"  he whisper to your ear and give you a goosebump with your sudden skinship. Not expecting it will come to be like this, you just stiff on his bear hug. And as he just realize your state, he quickly release you "Uhmm.. Ah.. I'm.. Mianhae shihye-ah, you must be so shock with that ahaha" he only can apologize to you.

You just nodded before "Well, I miss you too sungjae-oppa" you softly said but still can be heard by sungjae. And unexpectedly he just pull you over again, hugging you tightly while inhaling your vanila scent, because he is just too happy to know that you also miss him. But, not like before when you're just stiffen with his hug, this time you are hugging him back and burying your face into his board chest. Inhealing his manly scent that will you love forever.

********************


-Feb 19th 2014-
Dear Diary,
On this special day, like a miracle, I meet my first love again. He just gave me a very big surprise for my sweet 17th birthday. He threw a birthday party for me, and sing me a very nice song with his best friends. The BTOB guys that I just met today. But, the most important and more special thing is, he just asked me to be his girlfriend. He just said that I always be  his very important and only one girl he ever loved. And you know what?! He said that I'm his first love!! Kyaaaaaa!!! I'm the happiest girl ever, knowing my first love is having a mutual feeling to me!!
And I must admit that this birthday will be my favorite birthday ever!

P.S Sungjae oppa also said that he feel jealous over changsub oppa who always beside me and he know that I said I like eunkwang oppa before. But I assure him not to worry about it, cause he will always be my favorite man beside my father and brother. And never expecting about it, sungjae just kiss me on the lips. My very precious first kiss just stolen by my first love that will always I love forever :)))


 

Okay, that's all from me. And I hope you enjoy this story. Please forgive my mistake if ever you find any error grammer and typos. I'm still learing on english, and I'm far from a good writer.
Any critics and advise will be gladly accept.