Final.

Beauty Hidden 【 Sickness 】
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Description

In which Kris is the basketball team's captain, Who (intentionally, voluntarily, purposely) always got himself injured, and maybe bang his head somewhere considering Pick Up Lines suddenly became his thing. And Zitao is just a kind-hearted nurse in training.




Forward

Kris would do everything to get what he wants. Really, to the point the broken bones seems nothing to him, he would even combined all his specialties, you know like killer smile, murderous winked and sinful smirk (seriously with all of this?! He could have charge guilty for his handsomeness!) And with a cheesy Pick Up Line (where, when every time he does, Kris could have sworn a sound of someone vomiting can be heard, or was it all just coincidence?)

So yeah, Kris could have say he should receive an Oscar award for his amazing acting skills, and a Big round of applause for his awesome Pick Up line ( where he just memorize and search from Google). Though shameful indeed but Kris has no plan on stopping, not until that school blonde nurse in training named Huang Zitao’s last name will change to Wu from Huang. (Will, unless of course zitao will marry another Wu, which kris would not Allowed! Thank you very much)




“young master, breakfast is ready.” Alfred informs him with a knock on the door, snapping Kris from thinking of throwing another thing to make sure that the person outside is still alive and conscious.
 

 

 

A/N : this is a Crackfic everyone, hope u enjoy!
CCCCCC












Kris groans in response as his alarm clock keeps beeping, signaling him to wake up. Though today is his first day of school on his last year as a college student, Kris has no plan in waking up anytime soon.


But his clock seems to say otherwise.


So with face still buried in the pillow, he raised his hand to where his alarm clock is, but with almost one frustrating minute of no luck to getting a hold of his clock, Kris finally lifted his head to glare at it, childish might it sounds but He is now starting to think that the clock is mocking him. And with the lethal speed of a striking cobra, Kris jumps from his bed to grab His number-one-enemy-in-every-ing-morning then throwing it out of the window.

Though a sudden “Ow” was heard outside, Kris still smile in satisfaction, just like the little devil he is.


Every time Kris tried and sometimes very successfully destroy all his alarm clocks but Alfred, his butler, seems to find a way to replace it. How fascinating he mused negatively.


“Young master, breakfast is ready sir.” Alfred informs him with a knock on the door, snapping Kris from thinking of throwing another thing to make sure that the person outside is still alive and conscious.


“Alright be right there.” Come as a response by Kris as he starts walking to the bathroom.


--------


Seoul University is recognized as one of the biggest university all over South Korea, not only that but they also get every award in any sport and art activity, and basketball is probably the most popular of them. The Blazing Fire as what the name of the basketball team is consisting of six members only. Small but very terrible beside it was all they wanted; they were some of the most popular students in school, with Kris as their leader and captain.

As Kris pull up his Ferrari at the school parking lot, he grabs the view mirror and takes a last look at himself, he wiggles his (read: very thick) eyebrows and winks at himself as he makes a kissy face, he greets himself by saying "hey there handsome" and then proceed by nodding in satisfaction as though agreeing to his compliment and making a last kissy face again, because he can't just get enough of it, then stepping out to his car.

He does that ritual all the time.



Complimenting himself does not mean he does it because nobody compliments him other than himself. Oh hell no, it just that nothing can beat a compliment when it comes to a very handsome and perfect person and who is more handsome than him, will nobody except himself of course, named Kris Wu, even his name sounds perfect. Everything and everywhere he does and goes he always gets compliments, He was made of perfection as they say, and for some odd reasons, there was one time where Kris got a booger on his nose and instead of making fun of him they just stare dreamily at him, stopping him when he make a move in removing it, saying that it was too perfect to be removed, placed on the perfect spot on his nose, it got a perfect color in a perfect shape they say, after hearing it Kris runs out as far and coolly as he can away from them, because really who would complement a booger!


Kris cringes at the memory; his admirers are sometimes just too much, way too much, to the point where he thinks they would even compliment his poop, and that, that just beyond.


And speaking of his admirers, he watches in amusement as some students (mostly girls) start running towards him like mad men, they stop in front of him and watches dreamily at Kris leaving a wink at the girl-with-super-short-skirt and starts walking with a cool demeanor followed by the students.


However the girl-with-super-short-skirt stays, lying on the ground, breathing in a scary rate. Fainted.


------------


Even though it was the first day of their practice but the school gym was still full of students with girls and boys shouting here and there as Kris and his team mates are playing, though sometimes it’s annoying but the Blazing fire team did not care for they are now getting used to it as well as their strict couch.


Being the captain and also known as the ace of the team, it is understandable that if you got seriously injured everyone would start panicking, but in Kris’ condition, he only got his ankle sprained, though it hurts as hell, Kris thought everyone should not react as though he is dying, his manly couch started shouting for help in high pitched tone (to the point where he think the reason why the boy with a glasses on sitting on bench suddenly got some crack on his glass because of their couch’s terrifying scream), even some girls at the bench started crying, and Kris could have sworn he heard someone shouting for help because her friend just fainted, it was chaos in a very dramatic way at the gym, but Kris and his team mates just rolled their eyes at them.


So this lead to Kris sitting on the bed in the school hospital, waiting for someone to treat him, and tell everyone that he is okay and far away from dying .


Kris grabbed his leg to move it to a comfortable position but the sudden opening of the door startled him, causing Kris to drop his leg (where the sprained ankle is).


“” Kris groan as the pain strike him.


“Oh my god, are you alright?” Kris could hear a hurried footsteps, he was about to torn that person into pieces and yell that no, he is not okay, thanks to him! But as he looks up he suddenly felt happy at the same time bad, first happy because he was so mesmerized by the beauty in front of him that he could feel all the pain gone with thin air, he suddenly wants to ask, “Hurt who? “And bad because, who would yell and torn an angel into pieces?! Kris then reminded himself to go to the church to confess his horrible-horrible sin, Lord forgive him.


“Are you alright?” the nurse asks as he is now standing beside Kris’ b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter