2/3

Film-making Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

word count: 1.3k of yet another crap of a story, imsorry TT TT

 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

 

 

And that was the last Luhan seen Sehun in person...because who is he kidding, his ex was a world-wide star for ’s sake it’s already hard trying to avoid looking at him up at the billboard and TV, even the people who passes by him talks about him! What’s so good about Oh Sehun anyway? If you all just knew him personally...

 

He was dragged out of his thought when his phone rang all of a sudden, checking the caller ID, Luhan sighed and accepted the call.

 

“Hyuuuuung~ when are you gonna come baaaaack~?” Jongdae half-whined and half-screamed over the phone, Luhan can imagine him wiggling his while making that ear-piercing sound.

 

“Not for a while...c’mon you know that.”

 

And so yes, Luhan got on hiatus after his encounter with Sehun and is now working with Baekhyun in his bubble tea store that got relocated afterwards...because of someone everybody knows.

 

After Luhan’s sudden hiatus, every corner of the street became a gossiping center and the only topic was Luhan and Sehun, spreading rumors of them breaking up (this was not clear for Sehun’s part but who is he kidding, they’re going to break up anyways), Sehun cheating (although true, as Luhan thought), Luhan cheating (now who the made this crap of a rumor out?), Luhan having a deadly disease (oh how he loved to have something like that so that he wouldn’t suffer much much longer), Luhan died in a car accident (I’M FREAKING HERE YA’LL, I’M STILL BREATHING AND TAPIOCA PEARLS FOR FREE IN BAEKHYUN’S STORE?!)...okay mostly the gossip was about Luhan but it all soon died out when Sehun, once again, proved himself to be the world’s star in his latest action movie.

 

“Hyuuuuuung~ We need youuuu~ We’ll even let you be the producer and one of the scriptwriters!” Oh that sounded promising to Luhan, being the producer, director and even taking part of making the most important piece of a movie?!

 

“Hmmmm.....I’ll think about it, call you tomorrow, ‘kay?” Luhan said and before Jongdae could give a reply, he already pressed the end call button. Jongdae was one of his most passionate staff member of his production team, he was closest to him too, and Jongdae understood Luhan when he said he’d go rest for a while and be on hiatus, that hiatus is now 1 year and 2 months and still counting...or maybe not, he missed his team....maybe he’d make a comeback.

 

“Baek! I’m going out for a while!” He threw his frilly white apron that Baek always made him wear when working, why you ask? He doesn’t know either, he almost made him wear a maid outfit and freaking cat ears. Good thing he was a fast runner.

 

He walked through the familiar street of Hongdae and instantly made his way to hail a taxi, telling the driver the name of the street and building. After 15 minutes of driving, he finally arrived in front of an all too familiar building, this was his second home, probably is until now.

 

The SM Broadcasting Station. Home of the finest directors, producers, newscasters, movies and dramas. And Luhan is proud to say he belongs to one of those.

 

He made his way into the entrance and the guard who well knew him let him enter with a nod and smile that says “Good to have you back.”

 

“It’s good to be back, indeed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter