1/3

Film-making Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

word count: 1.7k of trash worthy babbling mess

 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

 

Oh Sehun, actor, 24; famous, handsome, smart, cunning, rich and is overflowing of that -like aura that makes everybody go, for the lack of a better phrase, crazy with lust.

 

Lu Han, director, 27; famous, smart, your typical flower boy, doesn’t look like 27, looks like 16 and he makes people around go all fluffy and mushy when he is not in work and he still he becomes that adorable serious kitten when working.

 

Nobody believed that Sehun was dating Luhan. Sehun was too hot for Luhan and Luhan was too adorable for Sehun, but somehow the two clicked and fit the spaces among them in all the right places.

 

Sehun was famous, rich, cunning and most of all, busy. Being an actor has its perks, of course, but it also has some things that take its toll on the title holder. Sehun and Luhan were dating in a stable pace for a year when Sehun made a sudden breakthrough through media industry, he was only famous in Korea but now that his filmed has gained recognition world-wide, his popularity skyrocketed that the world was basically fawning over him from left to right.

 

He was already busy, and becoming a world-wide star, made it even more so. Sehun was too busy dwelling in what was happening to him that he gradually forgot that his person was always waiting for him by the side, to finally notice him and he could say his congratulations to him.

 

Sehun was in Korea for a 1-week vacation he thought he well deserved after travelling half of the world for nearly 6 months, and Luhan was glad tht Sehun finally took a time-off even if that time-off seems short. Luhan was busy too, but Sehun was busier.

 

Luhan welcomed Sehun with open arms and the latter accepted and did not return the hug.

 

He must be tired. Luhan thought as an excuse just to ease himself.

 

“I made breakfast, triple chocolate pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries on top, your favorite. Come eat.” Luhan excitedly said pulling the younger’s left arm to the direction of the dining room.

 

“Ah, I’m not hungry Lu. Maybe next time?” Sehun looked at Luhan tiredly as if asking, no, telling him to let him go and take a rest because he was ing tired as hell.

 

“O-oh. O-okay. Uhm, I’ll just put it in the fridge then.” Luhan finally said, reluctatly letting go of Sehun's arm.

 

“Good, you do that.” Sehun kissed Luhan’s head not so gently yet not so roughly, it was like, forced...just to ease Luhan...and like what Luhan told himself earlier, he is just probably really tired.

 

It was a fine afternoon at the park, it was the season of fall and leaves were turning into beautiful shades of orange, red and yellow. Luhan and Sehun sat by a bench just in front of the pretty fountain with colorful leaves dancing on the surface of the water, creating soft ripples. They were in their normal looking coats, outfits that easily blend in into the crowd of giggling children chasing balloons, parents shouting for their children and adolescents squealing over the latest romance drama.

 

Luhan eating in his hands a warm bungeoppang and strawberry milk just by his right side, Sehun was looking at Luhan so adoringly that Luhan could have melted from the heated gaze the other was giving him.

 

“Sehun-ah, you’ll melt me if you keep staring at me like that.” Luhan said with a pout but not looking up to said person.

 

“You just look so cute hyung, I can’t help it,” Sehun said with a soft smile gracing his lips, “And why? You don’t like it when I stare at my most beautiful and cutest person?”

 

“It’s n-not that,” Sehun still can’t believe that Luhan is a director, and a great one at that, how he stutters, how he blushes, how his button nose scrunches up when he can’t chew a whole red bean properly from his bungeoppang, Sehun can’t believe that Luhan is his to call.

 

“It’s just...if I melt, no one would make Sehunnie triple chocolate pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries on top, if I melt, no one would make Sehunnie happy, no one would accompany Sehunnie to the bubble tea store,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter