Reason

Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Good morning Unnie."

I opened my eyes but immediately shuts it back when I realized how close Bomi's face was to my own.

"B-bbom-ah, Y-you're too c-close," I stuttered while turning my head on another direction. Just who the heck would not stutter when a person's face is only an inch away!? Heck I can even feel her breathing on my lips!

"Hahahahaha! You don't have to be shy Unnie. But if you can't help it, you can just hug me and plant your face on my chest to hide your embarrassment," Bomi smiled widely as she pulled me to stand up.

"Y-You," I pointed shakily at her. "You're not Bomi are you?" I frowned and looked at her warily.

"What do you mean I'm not Bomi? Do I not look like YOUR Bomi, Chorong-Unnie?" She reflected my frown and somehow I noticed the change on her mood.

"S-She's not mine so d-don't use possessive words," I averted my gaze and soon awkward silence engulfed the room we were in. Now that I think about it, this room looks exactly like my room. Well I guess it IS my room so there's no doubt about that.

"Your quite funny Unnie," 

I turned to Bomi when she suddenly spoke after being quiet for quite a while. 

"I already explained to you everything about this world so you don't have to worry where you are, who you are with and most importantly if it's right to do the things that you want in here. If Bomi's not yours then I am yours. But since I AM Bomi, does it not also make her yours?" Bomi smirked and pulled me for a hug. What the? Even though she's not the real one why is she capable of making my heart beat this fast?

"Thank you for the compliment but I am somehow hurt for calling me NOT REAL," Bomi pulled away and looked at me with furrowed brows.

With wide eyes, I immediately clamped my mouth for suddenly realizing that she can hear all my thoughts.

"Covering your mouth won't make the difference if you think it will Unnie," she raised a brow and somehow chuckled at my stupid action.

"O-oh. Y-yeah right," I removed my hand from my mouth and chuckled awkwardly.

"Come let's eat. I know you're hungry so I prepared food for us and the kids," Bomi dragged me out of the room and I can't helped but notice how tight she was gripping my wrist. Unknowingly, I smiled. I wish the real Bomi would also spend time with me like this. Well, she used to spend most of her time with me but, that was before we became popular and Apink still have a lot of free time to fool around and laugh at each other's jokes but...now...

"That's why you're here... Unnie" 

"Huh? Wha--"

"UNNIE!"

I teared my eyes off of Bomi when Namjoo suddenly jumped straight at me tackling my unprepared self in a tight hug.

"Chorong-unnie, look at what Eunji-unnie and Hayoung did to my pretty face," Namjoo who was at the verge of crying  showed her face at me and I can't help but laugh when I saw the black circles probably made by a marker around her eyes. 

"A-are you suppose to be a panda?" I stifled a laugh to prevent hurting Namjoo's fragile feelings.

"THEY DID IT WHILE I WAS SLEEPING!" She continued tattling how angry she was at Eunji and Hayoung while I listened to her, carefully nodding my head once in a while to show that I was listening. Right at the middle of Namjoo's tattle, Naeun emerged from somewhere dragging a helpless Eunji and Hayoung at the collar.

"I've caught the two suspects so no need to worry Unnie," Naeun said as she shoved the two guilty members to me and Namjoo.

"Now apologize," Naeun crossed her arms and tapped her left foot continuously while waiting for the two to apologize.

Hayoung and Eunji immediately kneeled and bowed their heads while saying sorry to me and Namjoo non-stop.

"Fine. I accept your apologies but," Namjoo stood up and reached something out on her back pocket. The second youngest smirked as she slowly approached the two kneeling members before revealing a black marker on her hold.

"AHHHHH!!!"

Hayoung and Eunji scampered on their feet not knowing where to run with Namjoo following closely behind.

"Tsk. Tsk. Such kids," Naeun shook her head in disappointment while face palming at the sight of the trio running around.

"Hahahahhahahahha!" I let out a loud laugh causing all eyes to turn to me. The three stopped running and both Naeun and Bomi was staring at me with blank-look on their faces.

"Hahaha! S-sorry. I just kinda miss this so much," I grinned while wiping my tears from laughing too hard. All of them smiled at the sight and Bomi patted my head twice.

"No need to apologize. Just laugh all you want," Bomi said and planted a quick kiss on my left cheek causing me to blush instantly.

"Yah! Yoon Bomi! Don't do those things while we're watching!" Eunji scolded the same aged friend and at the same time throwing a shoe at her but Bomi skillfully caught it with one hand.

"You're just jealous cause you can't do it with Naeun you coward chicken," Bomi sticked her tongue out to best friend more.

"Why you little --" Eunji was blushing tomato red and was about to pounce on Bomi but the latter quickly hid behind my back.

"Yah! Who's the chicken now? Come here and fight me you monkey," Eunji positioned herself as if she was a boxing champion ready to knockout her opponent.

"Ok that's it. Knock it off you two," I took a step and was about to approach Eunji when I suddenly felt a strong punch landing on my left cheek causing me to fall out of a bed.

Wait? Fall out of a bed?

 

"Rong-unnie!"

"CHORONG-UNNIE!"

I groaned and stood up, holding my cheek which I think will get swollen in a minute or two.

"Ow, what the heck?" My head still feels heavy and I tried my best to regain my balance while standing up.

"Oh my god Chorong-unnie, Thank goodness you woke up," I felt a pair of arms enveloping me in a tight hug while I'm still grasping the situation I am in.

"E-Eunji? Wait. What are you talking about? Where are the kids? Where's Bomi?" I asked.

"Just how long have you been sleeping Unnie? I called Bomi yesterday if someone was in the dorm since I'll be arriving today. She told me that you were here but I thought you left since no one was answering when I arrived just a while ago. Then I found you here sleeping," Eunji broke the hug and looked at me directly in the eyes as if searching for something.

"Unnie.. Do you have a problem or something? Are you feeling sick? Are you hurt anywhere?" Eunji asked in a worrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter