New Job

Jeon Bloody Jungkook (My possessif Bodyguard)

Jungkook’s POV

“SEAGULL”, no please, no I don’t want to be called that, flash backs came hunting me.

“Suga” I murmured closing my eyes embracing the headache knocking on my mind’s door.

“Seagull, Suga?? What the heck is going on?” Namjoon demanded, confusion writing on his face.

Me and my old friend looking at each other not knowing what to do or what to say; Namjoon kept looking from me to Suga impatiently waiting for an explanation.

I broke eye contact with Suga and looked at Namjoon choosing my next words wisely: “he’s an old friend.”

Namjoon looked suspiciously at his friend confirming my words, Suga just nodded.

“Old friends?? And what’s that Suga and Seagull thing? What’s that about?” he asked dumb founded.

I had the urge to say believe me, you don’t want to know but I didn’t, Suga sensed my hesitation and he responded instead: “its nicknames we used in the old days to call each other”.

“Nicknames, ha” he seemed not convinced but didn’t ask.

“You are hired”.

“What??” I and Namjoon said in the same time.

“I said you are hired” Suga replied looking directly in my eyes.

I just sat there not knowing what to do, be happy that I got the job or be alarmed ans scared that I’m working again with Suga, someone from my past that I desperately want to run from.

Namjoon looked at Suga confused: “What are you talking about Min Yoongi, the last time I checked I’m the boss here and you are the employee, yes you are the bodyguard’s team leader but you don’t have the authority to hire people”

Min Yoongi, so that’s his new name or maybe he kept his real one just like me, I can see that you are confused but let me explain. We maybe friends but we don’t know each other’s real name and that’s because it’s the rule number 1 in the job we shared back in America.

Yoongi gasped and wiped a non existing tear: “I’m not just an employee, I’m your friend too and I think I’m the leader for a reason or Am I wrong?”. Namjoon just rolled his eyes.

“That’s what I thought, I’m right and you know it, believe me this kid is good and what makes him better is that his deadly with a cute face” Suga said smirking.

“Did you just called me cute?” I said annoyed

“I called you a kid too” Suga replied amusement valid in his voice.

“Do that again and I’ll shoot you in the face” I said angrily.

Yoongi just ignored me and smiled mischievously to Namjoon.

Namjoon asked me to stand up and I did, he looked at me carefully from head to toe and said looking back to Yoongi: “You better be right about this kid Min Yoongi”.

Kid, who are you calling a kid, I’m 25, I might have a baby face but I can kill you coldly with it. Before I could say anything, Namjoon beat me to it:

“You are hired”

 

 

Okay loveliezzzz, here's ch 4, small chapter ik sorryyyy

what do u think good not good ??

Leave your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote and subscribe

Until next time, xoxo BTS gurll