Back to Korea

Jeon Bloody Jungkook (My possessif Bodyguard)

Sie's POV

I woke up by my loud ringtone; I groaned and picked up, “what??” I said angrily, I didn’t get to sleep yesterday until 5AM, I want to sleep more but nooo someone has to disturb my beauty sleep and wake me.

“Rude much ? Are you still sleeping Sie?? Wake up wake up sleepy head” my best friend replied amused.

“Not anymore and we both know because of who, what do u want Rachel? and why are you calling me this early??” I replied annoyed.

“Early, girl it’s already 11 and did u forgot that we are meeting the gang at 3” Rachel practically shouted trough the phone deafening my ears.

“What?? ” I hurried up and headed to the bathroom

“did u forget Sie” she said faking a gasp, I rolled my eyes at how dramatic she can be and replied:”yes but not about u, about my father” flashbacks of yesterday’s conversation with dad came to my mind.

“What about him, did you fight again?? Sie, Sie are you still there??”

“Oh sorry and yes we fought but not for the usual, this time he wanted to talk to me about something today after lunch, but I said that I have plans but he just shrugged and left me meaning that there’s no room for discussion and you know how he is” I sighed knowing that she knew exactly what I’m talking about.

“Yeah, so now is it canceled?” she said with a sad tone

“Sadly yes, I really needed that, but maybe tomorrow?”I said trying to lift her mood up

“Well, I’ll check with the gang and call you later to confirm it and check on you”

I hang up after we said our goodbyes. I took a shower and did my morning routine and headed to the kitchen. Marta, the head of the house and my personal maid, I don’t like anyone but her to serve me, she’s like a mother to me, she’s with me since we moved here and I trust her with my life, she greeted me:”Good morning Miss Sie, your breakfast will be ready in a moment”. “Thank you Marta, but I’m not hungry, I’ll wait for my dad, we’ll have lunch together” I said while sitting in a chair in the counter.

She seemed surprised because of me having lunch with dad, but I don’t blame her I barely see him, so taking yesterday’s dinner and today lunch with him seems shocking even for me.

She smiled at me but said nothing and continued what she was doing; I set there playing with my phone, checking my social media to distract me from my boring life, I know what are you thinking, I’m rich I have everything, well that’s true but I got bored too and specially if I’m home scratch that mansion alone without the company of my crazy besty Rachel and the gang so yeah. I checked the time and it’s only 12:30, I’m supposed to meet dad at 2 so it’s still too early.

I left the kitchen to the living room to watch TV hoping that it will distract me better than my phone.

I scrolled trough the channels hoping to find something good but I found nothing, I sighed and lied down on the couch just staring at the TV.

I felt someone shaking me lightly and I immediately opened my eye ready to yell to whoever woke me, but I found Marta smiling at me:”Sorry to wake you up Miss Sie, but Mr Wong is here and he’s calling you to his office, he told me to bring you and him lunch in his office”, I tensed with the mention of dad’s name and also how formal that was, I always feel like I’m not his daughter but more like an employee.

I smiled back and nodded my head; I got up and headed to dad’s office so we can get over this quickly.

I waited a few minutes after knocking and opened the door, he was sitting in his chair facing the window, I called his name once, twice but he seemed deep in taught, I watched him for a few seconds and decided to shake him, he jumped surprised and relaxed after seeing me, I found it strange dad is always focused but I just shrugged it maybe he’s tired.

“Sit down Sie” he said looking strange

“What is it dad, what’s the urgent thing that you wanted to talk to me about??”

“After lunch” and with that an awkward silence took place and I don’t like it, I don’t like it at all.

After a few minutes, Marta came with our lunch, put it on the table and hurriedly left, we got up and sit around the table and ate well dad ate and I just played with my food, I don’t have an appetite and that’s because I’m not at ease I feel that whatever my father is going to tell me I’m not going to like it.

Finally, after what felt like hours but its only minutes, dad spoke and I wished he didn’t because what he said nearly got me a heart attack.

“Sie, we are going back to Korea”

 

 

So yeah, here is the first chapter kinda short but i hope you all will like it.

Don't hesitate to like and coment, i'll appreciat it

Chapter 2 will be updated in few days, stay tuned ;)

Enjoy and thank you ;)