A Friend from the Past

Jeon Bloody Jungkook (My possessif Bodyguard)

JungKook’S POV

Today is the day; my life will change either for the good or the bad. I’m not sure if I’ll be accepted but either way, I’m not going to be happy I’ll never be and that I’m sure of it.

My name is Jeon Jungkook, I live in the big city of Seoul, I moved back here from America 3 years ago and since, I worked here and there but never a permanent job and that’s because of my past but that’s a story for another time.

I looked at the so many candidates waiting for their turn; they seemed confident and strong and most importantly have nothing to hide, me in the other hand, I have a LOT. I got up losing hope of getting the job but before I made it to the lobby, I heard my name being called and a beautiful young lady was looking around. I hesitated for a few seconds but decided to try; nothing will hurt of trying right.

I waved my hand and headed towards her, she smiled at me and told me that it’s my turn to go in, I nodded my head and smiled back. I noticed that she was checking me out and she was about to say something but I ignored her and knocked on the door of what I’m assuming the boss’s office. She seemed not pleased by my behavior and looked mad, but I don’t care that’s the least of my worries, I know what all of you are thinking, how rude, but believe me if she knew my past or what I’m capable of, she will run as fast as she can from me because that happened before with… “Yes, come in” a voice woke me from my memories and I was thankful for it, it’s not the right time to remember.

I sighed and entered, I was welcomed by a weird smell, I’m pretty sure I smelled it somewhere but can’t remember where.

I bowed my head and introduced myself, the man lifted his head from the pile of papers he’s working on and looked at me signaling me to sit and I did and waited for him to start.

I was surprised to see him up close, he was young maybe a few years older than me but not older enough to be the owner or maybe he is.

“Jeon Jungkook is it? I’m kim Namjoon” he said looking at my resume.

“Yes, nice to meet you Sir” I replied looking directly at him.

He lifted his eyes and took a good look at me, “it says here that you are 25 years old and unemployed, is that correct?”

I tensed, here we go, I nodded my head and said yes.

“May I ask you why, I mean why you are jobless?” he said leaning in his chair and looking at me carefully.

He was like the others, telling him the truth was not an option, so I lied, not totally lies but most of it: “I moved back here 3 years ago from the USA and my Korean was not that good, that’s why I struggled at first. I studied and when I’m finally ready like now I applied” but the truth is I was hiding, hiding from my past and myself.

Lying was so easy to me and that’s because of what I was working while I was in America, so when he nodded his head believing me I was not surprised. I’m still good, I smirked getting full of myself but that will not last for too long.

He opened his mouth to speak, but something no someone opening a door interrupted him, he looked at the source angrily but he’s eyes softened, he seems to know the interrupter.

“There you are, what took you so long? I started to believe that you left.” Namjoon said teasingly.

I kept my eyes on Namjoon not daring to look elsewhere, I felt the person coming near and seconds later he was standing next to Namjoon.

“Not yet, beside it wasn’t worth it” the person said amusement obvious in his voice, HIS VOICE took me by surprise, it sounds familiar, so familiar, I took my gaze from Namjoon to the person quickly that I felt dizy, my eyes widened, it can’t be, HE can’t be, NO it’s not him right it’s defiantly…

“You came in time, here’s our next candidate” Namjoon said looking at me and then at who I’m assuming his friend, the person looked at me and froze, “he’s name is….” But before Namjoon could finish, the person beat him to it and the word that came from his mouth, that only word confirmed my suspicions.

“SEAGULL!!!”

 

 

 

 

Finaly Chap 2 is out, sorry for the late update ;)

So share with me your thaughts and plz vote and comment

xoxoxo