Chapter 8

Night Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Persons POV
Tiffany went home, definitely looking tired. She places her shoes on the shoe rack and just threw her bag in the couch. Working is really a tiring thing and she didn't experience it before.

She lay her tired body in the sofa and sighed. Working is more tiring than studying. She walked around, always following Jessica. It feels like she almost explored the whole building, because of the constant order that she got from Jessica or other higher employees. 

But nonetheless, she's still greatful that she already has a job and her boss is also her bestfriend.

After resting her tired body for almost 10 minutes, she got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Taeyeon packed her things and ready to leave, when a person appeared in front of her.  Scaring the hell out of her.

"What the Kwon Yuri!" Taeyeon cussed at the black pearl who's now laughing her out. "What do you want Kwon? Aren't you supposed to be partying now?" Taeyeon slung her bag over her shoulder. "Can I come to your house tonight? Maybe do some overnight sleep, since it's already weekend tomorrow." Yuri wriggled her brows. "No." Taeyeon shortly replied and walked off leaving Yuri. "Why not?" Yuri asked again. "I said no Kwon." Taeyeon firmly answered. "Pweeeaaassseee~" Taeyeon almost puked at Yuri's aegyo. "Leave me alone Kwon Yurriiiiii." Taeyeon fastened her pace, but since we all knew Taeyeon's legs are short. Yuri catched her up.

After some begging and aegyo, Taeyeon finally gave up. She knew that Yuri will not stop bugging her, until she gets what she wants.

They were now walking to Taeyeon's home, teasing and mocking each other. 

Arriving in front of Taeyeon's house door, Taeyeon unlocked the door. She successfully unlocked the door and ready to enter, but she stopped. Yuri was about to enter, but copied Taeyeon's position. Frozen and daze. But it soon replaced with a smirk on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter