Chapter 9

Night Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV
Sitting side by side, their eyes focusing on the screen in front of them. Tiffany is the most focused watching the movie, her eyes never leaving the TV screen. She popped a popcorn on and chewed it slowly. Tiffany is seating in between the other two girls. Taeyeon on her right, while Yuri is in her left side.

"Tiffany, can you pass me the cola?" Tiffany looked at her left side and saw the close proximity of the two of them, causing Tiffany to backed out a little. "U-uh, y-yes. O-of c-course." Tiffany grabbed the cola from the table and passed it to Yuri and their hands brushed to each other. 

Well, it was just not an accident. Yuri really planned it, to brush their hands together. Yuri winked at Tiffany, when she got the cola from Tiffany's hand.

Tiffany, who's now blushing madly focused her attention back at the screen in front of them.

Taeyeon who saw all of it, fumed in anger. Her hands, bowling in to a fist and her jaw flexes. Her mood instantly turned in to a bad one. She loses her mood from watching the movie and ready to leave the scene but a grip on her wrist stopped her. "Where are you going Tae?" Tiffany looked at Taeyeon, waiting for her reply. "Just outsi---" A moan interrupted Taeyeon and their eyes quickly went to the screen.

It immediately made Taeyeon to sit back and her mood instantly went back. Gulping at the sight in front of her. What a byuntae.

Well, the movie has a scene and they don't know about it. Since Tiffany just picked it up and popped it in the DVD Player. But Tiffany knew about it, except for the two. They were now blushing madly, but they admit. They're enjoying the movie.

Who wouldn't enjoy it, when you're a ert like Taeyeon and Yuri. Tiffany...too

What is the title of the movie? The title is "No Strings Attached"

Once the first scene had ended, they looked at each other and blushes. The TV suddenly went off and they looked at the culprit. It was Taeyeon. "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter