Chapter 2

Daddy's twins

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? ADOPTING KIDS??”.

 

Here it goes again. When Miss Jay was on it, there’s no way turning back now. Kris thanks his father for telling the architect to make his office sound proof or the whole building will heard the suffer he need to face now.

 

Miss Jay already shows her anger and she really couldn’t stands still.

 

“What? I love them and I could do whatever things that I want. The kids are wonderful by the way,” Kris calmly responds because hey, fire with fire could probably made things went worse. He leans on his office chair.

 

His responds just made her even more boiling in anger. But she quick to restrain herself from bursts into a monster. She sighed heavily and calms herself as she walking towards Kris. No use of having a normal deal, chatting calmly and sitting on the other chair. She straight walking beside Kris and leans her body to Kris while massaging his shoulders.

 

“Honey,”

 

Kris rolling his eyes hearing those flirty voice,

 

“If you want children so much, why wouldn’t you said so? Simple. What you need to do is just marry me and I could gave to you as many as you want. Easy!”

 

She made it sounds that easy, but unfortunately Kris wasn’t in the same boat as she is. Kris didn’t like her. Or even fall for her in tiniest bit. She may have a gorgeous body and a pretty face but she just wasn’t his type or maybeeee he didn’t has any interest with woman after all.

 

“You need to understand that don’t like you. I don’t even has any feeling towards you.” Kris bold statement got the woman to flinch and straighten her posture,

 

“Darling, what are you saying? Your dad and mine had already made an agreement.” Jay’s voice is getting more tense as she finally sit on the chair in front of the desk, facing Kris,

 

He on the other hand just shot her a asymmetrical smile which appears fake.

 

“It was my dad, and you know that I could break it,right? My father isn’t the one who loves forcing me into something that I didn’t want to. Whether it be business or personal, if I told my father ‘no’, then it would be no.”

 

“Have you forgot about the business that both of our company got into? Don’t you afraid that I could broke it down and put the blame on you?” She shots the fire back at him.

 

Oooohhhh…. Playing hard wasn’t it? Kris loves it when someone dares him like she did.

 

“Go ahead, it would be a total loss for your company after all,”

 

“Then how about your father’s relationship with my father then? They could lost their trust on each other,”

 

“He trust me more though.”

 

Both Kris and Jay were in tense session. She doesn’t look dejected at all because she knows how to handle this kind of situation. She still doesn’t want to leave Kris eventhough the guy often told her that he didn’t want to have any relation with her. So she use the power of business to get everything.

 

She then stands up and about to leave the office and as her hand on the doorknob, she turns around to give him her last word,

 

“Those children will give you lots of trouble. Just leave them already and get your own,” With that, she leaves the room.

 

Finally Kris was able to breath freely without having that witch around. He took a deep breath and let it out. That woman was crazy. Good thing his father understand everything and already declined her father earlier to not having Kris involve with this business-family kind of relation.

 

How could she told him to leave his twins? He loves them! They were cute and sometimes funny and it was fun to have them around although it wasn’t fully 24 hours yet with them but Kris loves how their presence keep the huge house alive.

 

Welp, he need to meet his father now.

 

 

 

He walks out from the lift when he feels the buzzer inside of his pocket. He take out his cellphone and received some chats from his sons. They both exchange each other cell number last night.

 

He opens the group chat of him, Sehun and Shixun,

 

Sehun: Daddy~~ we are in our PE session now~~

 

He sent Kris a photo.

 

And Kris couldn’t help but to blush at the picture. Sehun send him a picture of him and Shixun in their PE clothes. Their faces were not showing but their goddess long pale legs were enough to make the heat creeping out through Kris’s face with the caption of:

 

“In our PE clothes now, but the pants couldn’t fit us anymore. D:”

 

Shixun: We got teased by how short they were.

 

Shixun: Can we go and buy new pairs later?

 

Sehun: Maybe next time if you have some free times, okay daddy?

 

Kris tries so hard to hide his shy smile reading at the text when suddenly someone patted his back,

 

“Here you are,Kris! I went all the way to your office just now. How’s she?” Mr Wu asked Kris while raising his eyebrows. He purposely teases him.

 

“Nightmare.”

 

“Well then, how’s kids?”

 

Kris stares at his father at the moment and turn his face to the cellphone with a smile on his face,

 

“Cute.”

 

“Just asking you to come in office to check you out and sorry for not telling you earlier that she was here too.”

 

“It’s okay daddy. Good thing she knew about the adoption. I hope that make her stay away from me now.”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing. So son, are you thinking or marrying yet?”

 

Kris startles with his father’s sudden question. That question came out of nowhere!

 

Kris shots his father the suspicious glare,

 

“What made you asking that, dad?”

 

“Well… nothing specifically. But if you thinking of marrying someone then at least it could stop her from coming again,”

 

Kris hummed, not really taking his father’s word seriously. Because he just wanted kids. Not a life partner. He hope his father understand that.

 

“Are they already keeping you busy? It hasn’t a day yet, right?”

 

His father got him flashback everything that they had done last night. It was a new experience for him but it wasn’t a bad either. Maybe this is how it felt like when he has sons to keep up with.

 

“Yeah. But I could handle it.” Suddenly the memory of the twins waking him up this morning flashes through his mind. Gosh they were totally heavy.

 

And their conversations went on with Mr Wu telling him about the new partner that he would need to take care of the moment he starts working back next week and went for lunch before picking up his sons from their school.

 

 

*

 

Kris is in his car, waiting for the twins to reach him. From far, he could already see Sehun-No, Shixun, he believes (Still having a hard time telling them apart) having his eyebrows knitted, frowning. Kris sure something must has happened. While Sehun on the other hand was a little bit far behind, maybe trying to catch up with Shixun who was walking fast straight to the car.

 

Shixun enters the car and quick to move on the other side, leaning to the windows while crossing his arms. The frown was still on his. Sehun then following and greet his father,

 

“...daddy..” He kind of mumbles and it was hard for Kris to catch up on the first word he said. Kris could sense the worry of Sehun towards his twins,

 

“How’s your day today,kids?”

 

Sehun take a look on his twins. No response. He is hoping that his twins will forget what just happened and at least answer his father,

 

“.….fine daddy…” Sehun didn’t face Kris. But Kris can see from the front mirror that the boy is fidgeting on his seat and he is somehow worrying over something. Something must has happened during their classes today and he as a father need to find out what.

 

“What’s with gloomy face, Shixun-na?” Kris asked his other son who was still lock his eyes to the window. Still got no respond.

 

“Do you mind telling your daddy what happened?” This time Kris turning his face around as the light turns red.

 

Shixun feels guilty of keeping his father worrying over him but at the same time he was also angry at those kids. If he burst everything now, he afraid he couldn’t control his anger.

 

Sehun totally understand how Shixun feels at the moment because he know so much about his twins. But he also didn’t want his father to keep on asking and receive silence as the answer. So he slowly move to Shixun’s side and softly place his hand over Shixun’s lap,

 

He softly comforting Shixun,

 

“It’s okay Shixun-na. You could tell daddy everything. He will definitely understand.” Upon hearing Sehun’s soothing voice around him, Shixun then open up to his father.

 

“.….they bully us..”

 

Eventhough his voice wasn’t loud enough, but Kris was sure that his son told him that he was bullied. Kris started to feel slightly uncomfortable knowing that some bad kids bullying his sons.

 

As soon as the light turned green, Kris face his body to the front to look at the road. But he still want to keep the conversation going,

 

“What did they done to you, Sehun-na, Shixun-na?” Kris calmly asked,

 

Shixun look at Sehun to make sure is that alright to continue. But after Sehun mouthed him “Its okay”, he then proceed,

 

“...remember back then when we send you a photo in our PE shirt?” Kris hummed in understanding and let Shixun to continue,

 

“..they..well.. they kind of telling people that we send our photo to some sort of sugar daddy for money…”

 

Kris widen his eyes almost bulge from his socket upon hearing those kind of disgusting accusation towards their sons.

 

“And they started to pull our shorts-

 

“THEY WHAT-” Kris was quick to stop his car by the left side of the road. His heart almost stop as he then quick to turn his face back and face his sons.

 

“They pulled your shorts?” Kris asks with his deep voice,

 

Both Sehun and Shixun nodded slowly,

 

“Is there anything else that they done to you?” Kris started to feel the heat crawling through his face and the anger was slowly creeps inside of his heart. What kind of teenagers that dare enough to pull someone else shorts? Sugar daddy? Those kids need to check their mental,

 

“Nothing else daddy…our coach came in and they back off.” Sehun reply to his father,

 

“How long has these bullies been keeping up?” Kris asked the twins,

 

“...ever since they found out that we are having you, daddy…”

 

“They didn’t believes it and tells people that we are having a sugar daddy instead!”

 

Both of the twins looks both angry and dejected at the same time. They were suppose to have a great and happy life knowing that someone want to adopt them but instead, they got bullied.

 

Kris feels like slapping the hell out of the boys who bullies them. His sons didn’t deserve any of this. He swear that if he met those guys, he would totally let them pay for spreading the rumours and making the kids suffer.

 

“Then how about the teachers then,hmm? Don’t they done anything about this?”

 

The twins looks at each other. They didn’t sure whether they need to tell to Kris or not but then they decided to just tell Kris,

 

“We didn’t tell the teachers…” Sehun look down on his lap,

 

“Why was that?” Kris looks adoringly to his sons. He didn’t want the twins to feel somehow pressure of him asking so many personal question so he tries his best to let out that fatherly aura towards them.

 

“Because we know what kind of boys they were, daddy…. We afraid that they will twist the story and made us looks bad.” Shixun reply to his father with his sad eyes,

 

“Uncle Luhan told us if we behave wrongly, our new daddy will cancel the adoption..”

 

Kris was having a mental break down upon hearing what the twins told them. Kris could feels the pain of not telling people the truth to protect themselves. Poor his kids.

 

“We didn’t want that,daddy….we didn’t want to be alone again..”

 

Kris sighed. What did he do to deserve such twins?? Maybe god send them to him so that he know how to protect them and care like his own child.

 

He turn his face to the front and starts the engine on,

 

“Both of you didn’t have any photo shoot this evening, am I correct?” Kris asked while making a u turn towards the traffic light and the twins hummed in unison,

 

“Okay then. Let’s get both of you those new pair of shorts then,”

 

 

 

*

 

It is Sunday and Kris promised with the twins to have a look on their photo shoot session. It was the same studio as Luhan going to and it wasn’t that hard to find it plus, his brother was there and he totally could trust him on the boys. He really didn’t like the fact that the twins were bullied. He started to feel conscious all over again.

 

“Ayyy waddup Kreasyyyy~~” Luhan greet him from the back,

 

“Really? What’s up with that voice?” Kris folded his arms, raising one of his eyebrows to his hyung,

 

“I don’t know. Trying to get into the mood because someone looks very happy lately~~” Luhan leans on Kris’s shoulder and start teasing him with his finger,

 

“Am I that obvious?”

 

“Too obvious, honey.Oh look~” Luhan then pointed his finger to the twins,

 

“There your sons,” Luhan again making that teasing smile to his younger brother because he was right.

 

Luhan was no joke when he said that the twins are different when they did their job. With that perfect jawline of them combined with the perfect hairstyles, he couldn’t believes that they were the same boys that he is having. If they didn’t know who the twins are, they probably thought that those twins are the most cold-hearted twins ever even though they act the opposite of it.

 

Yet, Kris still doesn’t believes the fact they looks like a confidence one but actually just some boys who lost their entire life longing for love and at the same time getting teased by the people at school. They were trapped.

 

He looks adoringly to the twins. Maybe he wasn’t really a father but he tries to.

 

“Ooohhh~~ Who is this hotties over here~~” Suddenly a voice coming out of nowhere interrupts Kris from his mind,

 

“Hey Chen, this is my lil brother, Kris.” Chen gave him a flirty look for a seconds and reach out his hand,

 

“Hey Kris. I am Chen. The boss here. Luhan never mention about you before. Have you ever thought of modelling sometimes….? Because that body of yours could melt thousands of people-

 

“Stop it Chen. This guy over here has already immersed himself in a pool of business.” Luhan quick to reject the suggestion. That Chen guy pouts but then quick to give Kris his smiles,

 

“I guess we have a business man over here. So y,”

 

“Dude, stop it. Gross.” Both Kris and Luhan rolling their eyes. Luhan because of disgusted by Chen’s flirty smooth talking while for Kris, he thought how irony it was for Luhan to be disgusted by Chen’s doing when he also sometimes made those flirty voice at him,

 

“Okay. I am just kidding. I am just amuse to see what kind of brother you have. By the way, I heard you are adopting the twins?” Chen shot his question to Kris,

 

“Ahh..yes. I am..” Kris was kind of stutter to answer. He wonders how many people that actually already knows about him and the twins as his sons.

 

“Aren’t they adorable to be exact?”

 

“.…yeah…”

 

“Sooo…. if you want a part time job as a modelling, you should totally give me a call-

 

Chen didn’t finish his line yet Luhan already hit him at the back,

 

“Stop flirting with my little brother or I’ll tell Xiumin everything.” Luhan blackmails Chen because he knew that that guy already has a boyfriend which is working as a barista across the street.

 

“Okay-okay. You are no fun, Luhan.” Chen pouts and started to walk away towards the twins,

 

“But hey-” Luhan pokes Kris on his waist,

 

“He was right. You have a potential to be a model. If you think you could spare some times, you are always welcome here and plus, those twins probably love to have their daddy with them.”

 

Kris smirks,not actually agreeing but also not even reject the idea,

 

“Modelling isn’t my style”

 

 

*

 

Who knows that nice weather in the daylight could turn the opposite during the night time? It was raining heavily that night with the lightning and storms.

 

Kris is in his study room and starting to get himself busy preparing for tomorrow works as he will get back to work again. Kris wonders if the twins are fine to sleep in this kind of condition because he does remember that Luhan told him before that one of the twins didn’t like storms that much. But he guess it was alright as it was already midnight and the twins didn’t complain much about it .

 

 

 

 

“Sehun hyung….”

 

Shixun tries to wake his brother up in his sleep. He switch on the led clock and it was already passed midnight. He stops shaking his brother because he didn’t want to wake his brother at this kind of hour and end up become a half zombie for school.

 

But he was uncomfortable with storms and the light from the windows even though his daddy already put the huge dark-coloured curtain on it yet, they are still visible.

 

Shixun braves himself and snuggles closer to Sehun under the blanket. He hugs his brother tightly and when the storm strikes again, he quickly closes his ears. He hate this. Sometimes he questions himself how come Sehun didn’t have this phobia like he does?

 

Shixun trembles body make Sehun stirred in his sleep and slowly opens his eyes only to feel the movement under the blanket close to him.

 

“Shixun-na…?” Sehun softly rubs his sleepy eyes,

 

“What’s wrong..?”

 

Shixun come out from the blanket and whispers to his brother,

 

“.….it’s the storm…..and the lightning…….couldn’t sleep……I am scared……”

 

Sehun was aware with his twin phobia and he didn’t expect to have a heavy rain on that night too. He slowly scoots closer to Shixun and hugs him while his hands patting the other softly.

 

“Shh..shh….it’s okay Shixun-na….just close your eyes and pretend you didn’t hear them,hmm?” Sehun calm voice comforts the tremble twin. Sehun closes his eyes but his hand never stop from patting Shixun in his hold.

 

It was a few minutes when Shixun start to feels uncomfortable again,

 

“Sehun hyung…..”

 

Upon hearing Shixun’s voice, Sehun stirred in his sleep again,

 

“..yes Shixun-na..?”

 

“I can’t sleep….”

 

“.….”

 

“...do you want me to call daddy…?”

 

Shixun nodded slowly,

 

“Okay then, let’s get daddy..”

 

Sehun gets up from his bed and softly take Shixun’s hand and walks towards the door.

 

 

 

 

The twins arrive at the front of Kris’s bedroom. Sehun knocks a few times but no answer.

 

“Should we enter the room or not?” Sehun asked Shixun because they didn’t want to cause trouble to his father.

 

“But we did enter last time, early on the morning..” Shixun reassures him.

 

“Okay then,”

 

Sehun slowly push the door open and walks inside. It was quite dark and they couldn’t see whether Kris is inside or not. Shixun push the door open a little more to let the light from the hallway passed through.

 

As the light went in, they couldn’t see Kris on his bed,

 

“Where is daddy?”

 

“In the bathroom,maybe?”

 

Sehun knock a few times on the bathroom door but still got no respond.

 

They went out and search for their daddy everywhere in the house yet still no sight of him. Suddenly the twin remember this one room that Kris reminds them not to went it if there’s no urgent reason and he also warns the twin not to touch everything inside of the room. But Kris did told him that it was because the room is his personal study room and everything inside were quite important and it was all his works. So that’s why.

 

“Let’s go to daddy’s study room. Maybe he was inside?” Shixun holds Sehun’s hand and lead him the way, but Sehun stops.

 

“But daddy reminds us not to…” Shixun has his second thought on what Sehun told him and then continue,

 

“.…but-”

 

And suddenly the storms started to loud again and the windows from the hallway reflect the light from the lightning and made both of the twins startle in shock. Shixun quick to hug his brother,

 

“Okay-okay, let’s get inside,” Sehun comforts his already scared twin,

 

 

 

Kris is checking out his schedule for tomorrow works in his laptop and then note down some of the important meetings in his planner. He need to have everything jot down or else he will ended up doing something else.

 

“Hmm…? What’s this? A meeting with the new clients?” Kris adjusts his glasses while thinking at the clients and mouthed ‘ahh’ when he suddenly remember his father told him about it last time. More clients was coming in and not to mention more projects need to be take care of.

 

As he was looking up through the folders and papers, he heard the door slowly being push from outside. He didn’t think that the wind from outside could made his door swung open just like that. It’s not like his windows are open. Could it be the twins?

 

He turns his back around and meet with the face of he believes, Sehun? Aren’t they suppose to be sleeping by now?

 

“..umm….daddy…” Sehun stays at the door with Shixun behind him,

 

Kris take off his glasses,

 

“Yes, Sehun-na? What do you do in this kind of hour? Shouldn’t you boys suppose to sleep now?” Kris asked Sehun while his hand slowly put down the papers he looking at just now,

 

“.…Well…Shixun can’t sleep. He is scared of storms and lightning….” Sehun stops for a few seconds before continue again,

 

“Can we sleep with you tonight…?”

 

“Please…?” Shixun appears from behind him, trying to persuade his father.

 

Kris rounded his eyes. Quite amuses to see that the twins went to his study room to get him sleeping together with them. He could feels his heart melted on how sweet the boys were.

 

“Shixun-na, you can’t sleep?” Kris asked Shixun and the other nodded slowly,

 

Who would declined such request? Kris chuckles and turn around to check whether he still got things to be done or not. He turn his face to the twins again,

 

“Okay then. Let’s go.”

 

Nothing is more important than his kids now.

 

 

 

Kris found himself got sandwich between the twins right after he lays on the bed. A smile crept over his face. Sehun lays on his right side while Shixun holds him tighter on the left side.

 

“..daddy..?” Suddenly Shixun calling him,

 

“Yes, Shixun-na..?”

 

“.…are we bothering you just now?”

 

Kris take a few seconds of silence and replies,

 

“Nop. Not at all. Why?”

 

“We don’t want to be a burden for you, daddy.” Now it was Sehun telling him. His voice was so soft that he feels like a whisper.

 

Kris understand that the boys want to be accepted so they try their best to make sure that they won’t screw thing up. But to be honest, Kris didn’t mind any of that at all. As far as Kris know, the boys were behaving like any other boys would do. Well, except that they were cuter?

 

“Boys, never once I thought you guys were a burden to me. I took you in because I wanted to. Not because I was force to. Just in case you boys will feel insecure about it in the future, let me said it first, I love both of you. So much,hmm?” Kris softly rubbing a circle on both shoulders to comfort them,

 

“...daddy..?” Sehun asked,

 

“Yes Sehun-na?”

 

“.….Do you have a lover or something?” Sehun sudden question got Kris off guard for a seconds and shock in surprise while Shixun just giggles under his hold. What’s up with that out of nowhere question?

 

Of course Kris didn’t have anyone right now and he didn’t planning of having one at the moment. He want to free himself from any scandal especially after the rumours spread in his building about him and Miss Jay. Nop. Not totally going to happen again.

 

“You guys should probably just go to sleep. You got school tomorrow.” Kris calmly answers with his safe reply.

 

Both Shixun and Sehun quick to get their heads up to look at Kris’s face,

 

“AAwhh…but daddy, we need to know about your love lives too!” Sehun whines,

 

“Yes daddy. Are you seeing someone at the moment?”

 

His twins overflowing question got him hard to breath at the moment he then quickly answering the truth,

 

“Okay,okay. I am not in relationship with anyone right now. I am still single.” Kris only receives some curious stare from the twins in front of him.

 

“Really, daddy~~”

 

“Yes! I am. Swear~” Kris reply the same teasing tone as Shixun was,

 

“ ‘Kay then. But if you did have someone, we will be the one who get to know first, okay daddy?”

 

“Yeah,”

 

“Promise?”

 

Kris couldn’t help but laugh with this childish act of his twins,

 

“Promise. Now get back to sleep.”

 

 

 

*

 

 

Kris enters the building with the whole new him. Not everyone in the buildings know about him adopting kids so it was weird for them to look at Kris all cheerful and energetic early in the morning. Of course, their silly conversation last night keep him all flowery inside. The twins gave him some good luck advices for his meeting with some new clients today and it was a great things to start the day.

 

He went straight into the lift and press the number of where the meeting room would held and suddenly someone hold the lift’s door,

 

“Oopss, almost missed it.” The guy with the big ears get into the lift and take a look into Kris and stares at his face for a few minutes with his also big eyes. Kris found it was quite awkward to have people stares at him for that long,

 

And on the other hand, Kris never seen that almost-tall-as-him guy in the office before. As he could remember, aside from his father, none of the workers are actually this tall. But he shrugged it off. He has been away for a week and it wasn’t impossible that he could be the new workers or something.

 

Kris isn’t the type that talks with people first so he rather keep it quiet in the lift with the stranger. But he could feels that the other was watching him from behind and he shivers just from the feeling of it.

 

The lift opens and both of the tall guys walk out from the lift.

 

Kris still could feel that guy earlier was still behind him. He know that the floor that he is at now wasn’t just a usual floor of the building where the employees could linger around, but this is the only private floor only for important people.

 

Is this guy a stalker or something?

 

He walks until he sees his father came out from the door,

 

“Ah,Kris!” Mr Wu greets him. It’s been awhile of him contacting Kris ever since he got the twins,

 

“Is the clients already here?” Kris asked his father and when his father was about to answer, he looks to the person behind Kris,

 

“Aahh… I supposed you already met one of our clients.” Mr Wu smiles at him,

 

“Wait, what…?” Kris is confused when suddenly the guy behind him speak up,

 

“Hello Mr Wu. It was nice to finally meeting you,” He reached out for Mr Wu and the guy accept the handshake.

 

“Nice to meeting you too, and oh yes!” Mr Wu then introduce Kris to the guy who was apparently his client,

 

“This is my son, Kris Wu. If everything went well, he will be the one working with you after this,” Kris was surprised for a moment. He really doesn’t know how he is suppose to react. He was quiet guilty for having a bad thought about that guy earlier and now he found out that they will be going to work together. Great!

 

“Well then, I leave you two together for some introduction,” Mr Wu excused himself before walking to the other vip.

 

Kris was quite awkward but hey, he is professional.

 

“Well, just like my father said, hello. My name is Kris Wu. Nice to meet you.” Kris let out his charming aura to the new guy and offers him a handshake,

 

“Kris Wu. What a charming name for a charming guy.”

 

Wait.What?

 

The guy chuckles,

 

“Don’t be nervous. My name is Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol.”

 

Chanyeol. Right. Sorry for having a bad thought about you earlier,

 

“Welcome to the building. I hope we can cooperate well for this business and no. I am not nervous. It was normal for people when they met their new clients. I don’t want my client to look at me in negative way,” Kris replies didn’t amuse the guy yet he just smiling,

 

“You don’t have to be too ‘formal’ with me. I am younger than you by the way,” Chanyeol reply with the smirk on his face,

 

Kris was totally amuse with this attitude of him. Welp, he can literally see that the guy was younger.

 

“Alright then, if you insist. Chanyeol.”Kris casually drop the family name and call Chanyeol by his name.

 

Chanyeol also shots his amuse-shock look on Kris.

 

“Oh wow. Never knew that my name could sounds so y when you said it,”

 

Chanyeol’s words send shivers to Kris spine. Gross.He knew it that something is definitely wrong with this Chanyeol guy,

 

“Excuse me? Is it some kind of new trend nowadays? Making joke to a person you barely knew in flirty way?”

 

“What made you said so, Kris?”

 

Kris tries to calm himself like does this guy know the honorific between elders? Rude.

 

“Well, I know a woman that acts totally like you. Flirty and stuff. Good thing she already-FINALLY understand how I couldn’t keep on with her. She stops contacting me now. Or at least I hope so,” Kris blurted everything out hoping that Chanyeol could take the gist on how he didn’t like flirty people. They are two-faced.

 

“Well, you were right. But.”

 

Chanyeol steps closer into Kris which Kris thinks he is toooo close that he steps into his friend-boundary circle.

 

“You shouldn’t just judge people base on the way their act.” Chanyeol whispers exactly into Kris ears and the other was quick to push his head backward. TOooooo close.

 

“Do you really love whispering into other people ears so suddenly?”

 

Chanyeol laughs with Kris sudden movement.

 

“Don’t worry. I didn’t view you in a negative way. The moment I saw you for the first time in the lift, I was quite drawn into those sharp eyes of yours.”

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

Chanyeol stops the conversation and offers him to walk together to meet the other clients,