Chapter 1

Daddy's twins

“Are you coming home for dinner tonight, Kris?”

 

His brother on the other line asked,

 

“Well,yeah.Umm- I don’t know. Still got some stuffs to be done in the office.” Kris answers lazily while his hand busy roaming through all of the papers scattered on the desk. He could heard the person on the other line sighed,

 

“You really need to cut down those habits of yours. There’s no need to be too stressed out with works!”

 

Now it was Kris to sigh. It’s not like he couldn’t left those works to the employees,but he just think that if he could finish everything in one go then it would be definitely worth it, right? At least he don’t need to wait for other employees to hand in their task. Especially to those who are always slack off during their work times.

 

So Kris thought it would be better for him to handle those works and only rely on them when he really need them.

 

Oh yes, not to be mention that Kris was an important person of the company, alongside with his father who was also a CEO of the same cooperation. He really look up to his father. An independent business man that could took over the whole company in such early years and know how to maintain the statistic without having it drop.

 

That’s why when he know that there were some of the workers who were always slacking of during work times, he wouldn’t hesitates to give them a warning or at least let him take care of the task because those brats could be one of the people who would bring the company down and he hate it.

 

“Come on, now Kris. You need to come home tonight!”

 

Kris shook his head. This brother of him was really persistent.

 

“Mind to tell me the reason, Luhan-hyung?”

 

“It’s a surprise you ! It wouldn’t be a surprise if I spoiled it to you early!”

 

Kris chuckled. His hyung has the point there.

 

“Sure hyung. I will come home for dinner tonight,”

 

He could heard the other cheers in victory,

 

“Great! See you later, then~~”

 

With that Kris ended the call. He then take a look over his office. Quite messy actually. He keep his cellphone back into his pocket and started to clean around before going home.

 

 

*

 

Kris is already at home and together with his father and his Luhan hyung at the dining room. Since today was quite special because Kris,-who was not the type of person who will going home for just having a dinner-came home, Luhan took over the kitchen. He decided to cook something which his younger brother most favourite of all time.

 

As usual, Kris was not the one who do the talk. It usually his hyung to always started the conversation and make some silly jokes and sometimes asked about his father and his younger brother doing in their work.

 

Luhan was different from his family. Despite having a father who was a well known business man and his younger brother following his father’s step, Luhan’s liking was totally different from them. Luhan was an idol. He is an actor, sometimes do modelling and not to mention his third album was already a huge bomb. He is successful in his own way.

 

“How’s your daily life has been lately, Kris? Are you still stuck with the same ol’ routine, again?” Luhan teases his younger brother because he knew how boring Kris’s life is. He wanted him to change. Have more fun in his life.

 

“Well, what do you expect? He still the same Kris that we know. Hardworking aren’t you?” This time Mr Wu answering. Kris’s face was the exact copy paste with his father. While Luhan got his face from his mother. Too bad that he didn’t get the chance to taste the love of a mother since she passed away giving birth to him.

 

“Okay-okay, enough with the teasing. What is the surprise that you ‘eagerly’ to tell me about?” Kris pointed the fork at Luhan.

 

Luhan pouted cutely.

 

“It is still early to know about the surprise! Let just have some family bonding conversation first~~” Luhan cutely scooted closer to Kris and blinking cutely with his doe eyes.

 

“Come on, seriously? I have so much work to be done at the office.”

 

Mr Wu then quick to change the topic.

 

“Kris, It’s been awhile since we have you in this house for dinner. Why don’t you stay over tonight?” Mr Wu suggestion made Luhan bloomed in happiness with his father’s genius idea, he clapped his hand.

 

“Yes! Why don’t you stay over tonight, Kris?? I would love to have some brothers-time with you again like we did last time!” Kris could see the sparkles through his brother’s doe eyes and of course who would reject that? Being a sweet little brother he is, Kris agrees.

 

“Okay then-”

 

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!” Luhan then gave his little brother a tight hug and left some sloppy kiss on his cheek.

 

It’s funny how Luhan hyung is the oldest but has this cute girly face and act like one while the other was few years younger than him but then looks like the old and the mature one.

 

“But I don’t think I have spare clothes-

 

“Oh you silly! Have you forget that you have a model sitting beside you? I got plenty of plus size clothes suit for you trapped in those closets. Problem solved!” Luhan was quick to cut his younger brother. Ever since Kris was good in finding excuses, Luhan noted that he also need to be quick in finding solutions.

 

 

Mr Wu just smiling adoringly looking at his sons. How they have grown up so fast.

 

 

*

 

“Kris!”

 

Kris who was putting on a loose shirt startled by Luhan’s squeaky voice. Good thing he already wore a shirt or his brother would tease his abs on how he has a very nice body but still single up until now.

 

“What’s taking you soooo lonnngg? Come one! Father already waiting for you downstairs!” Luhan whining while grabbing Kris’arm out of the room.

 

“Gosh-Could you-okay okay, wait” Kris make sure that the shirt was alright then letting his arm grabbed by his brother all the way to the living room.

 

 

 

 

In the living room there Mr Wu sitting on the sofa while his eyes locked up to flat screen in front of him. He just wanted to watch news before his sons took over it later.

 

“There, sit here!” Luhan pushed Kris’s body to seat on the sofas between Mr Wu and Luhan.

 

Kris really was out of idea of what will going up next but he could see the same sparkles on Luhan hyung eyes eagerly wanted to tell him something ever since he reach the house earlier. But no kidding, with those doe eyes, who wouldn’t see the sparkles?

 

“Actually me and dad has already discuss everything about what you told us before,” Luhan words still didn’t ring the bell in Kris head. Kris folded his arms.

 

“What..? Could you please be more straightforward?” Kris was totally not impressed.

 

Both Luhan and Mr Wu look at each other and this time Mr Wu chuckled. How can his ‘mature’ son could be this forgetful?

 

“Do you remember before? Those adore gaze that you have towards kids?”

 

Kris slowly nodded and started to flashback things all over again. He understand that now but what is it that Luhan and his father had in mind?

 

“Yeah...and…?” Luhan dead-panned with his brother. How could he be freaking dumb at the moment?

 

Mr Wu smiles again and softly patted Kris’s shoulder,

 

“Remember back then that you asked me on how you have those soft spots towards kids and wanted to have them but you didn’t want to think about marriage at the moment?”

 

Now Kris got everything put in place. His eyes widen and He quick to turn to his father’s face. He scared but at the same time his heart was somehow racing and blooming, anticipating for the continuation from his father,

 

“And then I disagree about you thinking of having a child because well, just look at you! You barely got time for your father and your only lovely brother, yet you wanted to have kids. Like just now, you don’t even wanted to come home before I use my full ultimate force power to get you. So that’s why we didn’t agree with your decision!” Luhan angrily pouted when he remember back all of those memory of how his younger brother was a really useless person but kind of dreaming big.

 

“So this time, I thought maybe those spot that you have toward kids probably not a bad thing. Maybe they could probably change you to be a better person, so-” Mr Wu wasn’t able to finish his word yet the over happy Luhan was quick to cut them,

 

“Wait dad! Let me tells him the surprise!” Luhan then hold Kris’s palm tightly and told him,

 

“Me and dad had agree to prepare you for the kids adoption!”

 

Kris eyes widen in surprise after hearing those news. His heart beats loudly and fast like he could almost faint anytime. Never in his life that he felt this sparkle of joys in his heart.

 

“Re-Really..?” Kris asked in awe,

 

“Yep! But in one condition!” Luhan was all excited to pour everything out.

 

Now he got Kris attention. Because Kris know if that condition was made by Luhan, then any thing could happen. And mostly Kris didn’t quite agree with those conditions.

 

“The kid. I will be the one who decided on who will you adopt.” Luhan folded his arms proudly,

 

Kris lean back to the sofa. Great. If he wanted to adopt the kids then he would be the one who choose them so why must his brother interfere? Nop. Not fair.

 

“Dad, why must Luhan hyung get decided on everything?” Kris face-palmed because it just wasn’t necessary.

 

Mr Wu just chuckled,

 

“Well, he has his own reason and I quite agree with it.”

 

Kris quick to spare glance to his brother,

 

“What kind of reason?”

 

“Well, because who knows you better if it wasn’t me?? I am your brother and I know exactly what kind of person that you need in life-”

 

“Or maybe you didn’t”

 

Both Luhan and Kris exchange their glance to each other. Before it get even worse, Mr Wu then spoke out his reason,

 

“Luhan was right. He knows you better and with that condition of yours now, you probably couldn’t make the decisions all by yourself. You were busy. Plus, he told me that he already setup everything for you.”

 

Luhan agrees with his father’s reason and quickly change his seat to sit beside his father,

 

“Yep! Plus, it just for ‘preparing’ you~~ If you didn’t like it, then we could try something else but trust me you gonna love it~~” Luhan raised his eyebrows teasingly to Kris while snuggle closer to his father,

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

It was a very handful week for Kris to go here and there and also some works vacation from some places and he finally got some times for himself. He throws everything beside his bed. His coat, his suitcase, and his briefcase, everything scattered around the room. He just tired. Thank god that his father let him rest for a couple of days before recharging back all of his lost energy from those trips.

 

 



Kris already finish the shower and heading the kitchen. He was quite hungry because ever since he arrived to Seoul, he got his tummy empty and then sleep until he woke up this evening. He wasn’t sure whether he still get enough groceries stock in his fridge because he hasn’t touch them for awhile now.

 

He opened the fridge and yep. He was right after all. Not so much things left in the fridge except for a couple of eggs left in the trail. He divert his glance to the counter. He sigh in relieve to know that he got some breads left. Maybe a quick egg sandwich would do? Or maybe toast and scramble eggs? Maybe he is not having a breakfast right now but at least it helps his tummy from growling any longer.

 

He just feel lazy to grab some outside so maybe this time he need to work himself at the kitchen.

 

Just when he about to grab those eggs, he heard the bells ringing. He face towards the door.

 

“Who could it be at this kind of hours?” He sighed heavily. He is hoping that please not anyone from the workplace because sometimes those brats always come to his house without giving him a further notice just to have some sort of party.(Kris house was huge so why not?)

 

And he is fully sure that wasn’t Luhan hyung because his hyung ALWAYS told him at the first place.

 

So who could it be?

 

So he opened up the door.

 

 

His eyes widen in shock and was stunned.

 

In front of him there stood two boys-no! Twins. Identical twins to be exact. Just a few inches shorter than he does.

 

“Excuse me?” Kris asked in confusion, “Are you guys are at the wrong house or-”

 

“Oh myyyyy- Hyung! Look at this house! It was so freaking hugeeeeee~~~~” The other boys cut his words and make his way quick inside the house, which made Kris aware on how rude that boy was. Not only he didn’t even listen to Kris, he also passed through him like nothing happened.

 

“Shixun! You shouldn’t do that! That was so rude!” The other boy from outside shout at his twins. They were totally similar making the Kris stared in confusion,

 

The boy in front of him was quick to apologize of his twins behaviour,

 

“I am so sorry for my younger brother’s rude behaviour just now. Are you Mr Wu? Kris Wu?” Kris nodded and the boys smiling again,

 

“Well, if you excuse me~~” He asked for Kris permission and eventhough Kris didn’t get the chance to reply, the boy already made his way inside with their luggage.

 

“Wait-WHAT? I don’t understand-Who are you boys?” Kris was in his blank and full of confusion, asked the twins because he really need explanation on how those boys or ‘stranger’ to be exact could calmly walk inside of his house like it was nothing?

 

“ Sehun hyung, I thought you already told him…?” One of the twins or Kris believe that he heard his name earlier was Shixun suddenly creeps behind his brother and whispering to him. Maybe he thought Kris didn’t heard him.

 

“Wait, I told him now,..” Sehun whispered back and again he failed to make the conversation remain unheard from the tall guy in front of them,

 

“Well, yes? Do you have anything to be explained now?” Kris folded his arms eager to heard some explanations.

 

“ Well-Ummm-We were here because of uncle Luhan….” Okay so this has something to do with his sneaky older brother, of course, why didn’t he thought about this sooner. But it didn’t explained much and the twins seems like they have more things to tell him,

 

“Yes..?” Kris asked them because he saw the twins was kinda exchange stare from each other and fidgeting on their legs. Kris heard some incoherent from them,

 

“You tell him..”

 

“No! You should..”

 

“You are the oldest. You asked him!”

 

“Well that doesn’t make any sense! You asked him!”

 

Kris started to get a little bit annoying when the twins getting louder and he frowns. What kind of trouble does his brother sending him now?

 

“Yes, what is it boys?” His soothing deep voice calms the twins. They were kind of hesitated at the beginning when suddenly both of them asked in unison,

 

“What should we call you father?”

 

‘Father.’

 

Wait.WHAT??

 

“Should we call you appa?” Sehun asked him when suddenly Shixun interrupt him,

 

“No! I would like to call you daddy! Yeah, daddy sounds cuter, right daddy?” Shixun hugs Kris’s arm and made his cute face to Kris.

 

WHAT.THE.HECK.IS.GOING.ON.HERE??????

 

“Yeah! Daddy!” Now it was Sehun to hugged his other arm.

 

“Wait-wait!” Kris release himself from both grips and started to freak out.

 

“How-Just how old are you?” Kris asked them because how come this tall twins with such cold face could actually act like a child??

 

“We were both 17.” Shixun and Sehun reply in unison and then giggles.

 

“You guys were 17?? But you didn’t look like one??” Kris quick to reach his cellphone and dialled Luhan’s contact number. He need the full explanation from his brother. Was this has anything to do with adoption that he set up into.

 

 

 

“Yes, Krissy~~” Kris knew it that his brother already expecting his call by the way his teasing voice come out from the line,

 

“What the heck hyung? Explains everything,”He heard his brother chuckled from the other line,

 

“What? You asked me for help, so I gave it to you~”

 

“Yes, I did asked you for the adoption but NO! They weren’t kids! They were like a fully independent boys! They will be 18 next year!” Kris try to maintain his voice not to be heard by the twins. Kris spares glance to the boys and they were roaming inside of the huge house not coming near him.

 

“Well, I choose them for reasons,

 

Reason.Right.Reason again

 

“I am gonna tell you briefly about them. You see, they were models. I knew those boys back then when I was modelling. Despite having a huge career, but one things that they lack of was love. They were an orphan. But just like you said, this is just a ‘preparation’ so just in case you felt otherwise, don’t hesitate to contact me again okay?”

 

“Wait! They were models??” Kris asked in shock, more like screaming while whispering.

 

“Yeah! But only in weekends and sometimes in evening.”

 

“Then do they even go to school??”

 

“You dumb. Of course they are! 17 and it was their last year. So be a good father and let them graduate in peace, okay?”

 

Kris sighed again. Never did he ever imagine to adopt such a grown up boys.

 

“Right. Yeah. Do they always act this childish? Like for a cold look on their faces, it just didn’t suit them.”

 

“I know right? I don’t really know them fully yet. But if you think that they act childish in front of you, you better take a look of them when they were working. Their cold face put them on top, you know? Total opposite.”

 

“Okay then, see you later, hyung.”

 

With that Kris ended his phone call with Luhan.

 

He is now a father. Yeah maybe not an official father yet, but he could consider himself as one. This is going to be a start of his life changer. Maybe it wasn’t a bad idea? Push aside the rude earlier of getting inside the house of a ‘clueless’ man, apart from that, nothing was too bad.

 

The twins are cute. Yeah. Cute.

 

He put back his cellphone inside of his pocket and making his steps to where the twins was. He took a deep breath,

 

Chill Kris. Chill! You can do this!

 

“Well…Umm Yeah! So boys, we have lots to catch up later but first, let me show you your room okay?”

 

“Okay daddy~” Both of the twins reply in unison again and quick to grab each other luggage.

 

Kris didn’t know what he was suppose to react to those new word. He feels kind of giddily inside. He loves this feeling of having kids calling him such affection word. He leaves the room with the smile plastered on his face,

 

 

 

“Okay, boys. This is going to be your new room then. I am sorry for not tidying up earlier because I have no idea that you guys going to come today. I guess your uncle Luhan want it to be a surprise then,” Kris opened up the door to the room and the twins take a look of inside of it.

 

No doubt from a businessman Kris. Got a huge house all by himself and the room itself was already huge for two members in it. There are two large windows that led the light in and also the view was pretty nice too. The twins open their mouth in awe.

 

“Is that alright for you two to share the king size bed together?” Kris asked the twins because the view of the room made the boys silence in awe.

 

Sehun turns his head to Kris,

 

“Yeah! That would be fine daddy! We love to share almost everything.” Sehun shot his smile to Kris which the taller then realise that when they smile, their eyes turn into crescent and those cool look was no longer on their face.

 

Shixun then hugged Kris from behind,

 

“Thank you daddy. Thank you for accepting us and thank you for letting us living in this beautiful room.” His words melt Kris’s heart. How pure can this guys be?

 

“Umm.. daddy..?” Kris turn his face to Sehun,

 

“Umm...I am hungry….Can we eat something..?” Sehun blushed while rubbing his tummy. Embarrassed to ask his daddy.

 

“Yeah daddy….we were too excited to see you that we forgot to eat before we went here….” Now it was Shixun pouting while playing with the hem of his jacket.

 

Kris almost forget what he was up to earlier. He was about to prepare something for himself too when these twins shows up in front of his door. He wanted to hit himself for not preparing anything in his fridge especially now that he was called a ‘father’.

 

“Well…I guess we could call for some delivery?” Kris asked the twins but the look on their face are hiding something else.

 

Okay Kris, now you gotta keep in mind that it was no longer about you. But also about your kids.

 

“Boys, do you have something else in minds?” Kris asked softly to the twins while giving the soft pat on Shixun back.

 

“Well..ummm…” Again, Sehun felt embarrassed to tell Kris.

 

“You tell him, Shixun!” Sehun pushed it to his other twins.

 

Shixun widen his eyes,

 

“Why me?? You tell daddy,”

 

“Well I-”

 

Kris didn’t wanted to hear those never ending argument again so he quick to do something,

 

“Okay, okay boys, listen,” Kris sighed again before continue. He get both of the boys to face him,

 

“From now on, if you have anything to tell or ask about, just tell daddy okay? You don’t have to push each other. No need to be embarrass about it, got it?” Kris was so proud with his father motivation mood. Now he really felt like a father giving an advice to his child.

 

His soothing voice blends well with the advice and the twins took it with an open heart.

 

“Can we….have ummmm…. Barbecue meal tonight…?” Sehun didn’t face his daddy but sparing his glance to the floor instead.

 

“But-But! It was okay if you don’t want to!” Shixun quickly using his backup plan just in case his daddy didn’t agree with him and it could change his thought.

 

“But-But I hope we can because well-”

 

“We saw lots of family having their bonding time together at barbecue restaurants and we also wanted to feel the same was as they did too-”

 

“And that’s why we think that this could be the perfect time to be more close with you daddy!”

 

“Yeah!”

 

Kris blinks for a few times. How cute can this pair of twins could be?? They even continue each other talks like they have some sort of telepathy or something. But what makes Kris melt was the fact they long for that family’s love but too shy to ask him.

 

And eventhough he himself was quite tired, but who would said no to those boys if they made such a cute faces,right?

 

Kris smiles,

 

“Alright then, I’ll grab my coat, okay?” With Kris agreeing, the boys smiles as if it was their best day ever.

 

They quickly making their way outside to the car and their loud voices could be heard echoes throughout the house follows with their giggles and funny sound laugh.

 

So this is how it felt like having kids.

 

 

*

 

The boys weren’t that demanding and in fact, they even let Kris decided where they heading their dining to. It was his first ride with the twins. It was kind of funny. He take note that Sehun was the oldest and was quieter than the other. Not too quiet but to be compare with his younger twins, Shixun who was talkative, he was definitely the silence type.

 

It was quit new for Kris for suddenly having a meal with his kids. Kris seat silently at the corner while resting his cheek on his palm. His eyes locked at the twins with their behaviours. Those two stick like a glue on everywhere they go. Even when they choosing the menu, they still stick to each other.

 

Without Kris realise he actually started to like this feelings. He sometimes chuckle that such small gesture could actually gave a huge impact to him.

 

As he was waiting for the twins picking up their orders, he take a look on the magazines displayed on the coffee tables at the side.

 

His eyes wonders around some pages when he stopped at that one page that latter flinch on realising something.

 

“Boys…?” Kris asked suddenly and grab the twins attention as they both turn their face to Kris at the exact moment.

 

“Yes daddy?” Shixun reply and his eyes widen for the sudden attention.

 

Kris take a look at the picture on the page and take a quick glance to the twins again.

 

“Are these you?” Kris place the magazine for both of the twins display.

 

It doesn’t take a long time when they both answering again,

 

“Yeah. That was us!”

 

“Aren’t we handsome~~”

 

With that simple reply they turn their face looking at the menu again.

 

Kris raised his eyebrows in disbelieve and his jaw slightly drops.

 

“You guys look totally different!” His surprise reaction gain some giggles from the twins.

 

“Daddy should totally go and check us out at the studio sometimes.” Sehun tells Kris and then his twins continue,

 

“Only when you have time, daddy. We didn’t want to force you.”

 

Kris is quit agree with it. Maybe if he got time (Which he did have like for a week holiday) he could go and visit sometime.

 

“Yeah maybe I should and yes, could you please give me your photo shoot schedule?”

 

 

 

At that moment, Kris thought that having this grown up twins really does a great things to do. He smiles looking at them and that night was surely a starter of their new relationship with each other.

 

 

 

 

Or maybe having the twins could be really……heavy?

 

“Daddddddyyyyyyyy~~Wakiee wakieeeeeeeeeeeeee~~”Shixun jumped on top of his,

 

“Daddy, wake up daddy~~” Sehun on the other side trying to pull his arm.

 

Kris has never woke up this early before. He could barely feels the lights enter the room like he usually does at the time he woke up. He was supposed to have his daydream by now. He swear he heard the twins calling for him but still, he didn’t feel like waking up yet,

 

“Daddy! Omg, hyungg. I think our daddy must be really tired,” Shixun gave up from bouncing on top of his father, the pout could be seen on his lip.

 

“ Maybe? But I thought daddy got a week of holidays, right?” Sehun now jump on top of the bed and lying next to his father on his tummy while his head resting on his hand.

 

“Daddy~~” Shixun whispered softly onto his father’s ear.

 

Kris was trying so hard to sleep but he couldn’t. He gave up and plus, the weight on his body was too much and he couldn’t breath. He scrunch up his nose and yawning and as soon as he opened up his sleepy eyes, he face with Sehun smiling face right in front of him,

 

“Good morning daddy….wakie wakiee….” Sehun softly whispers to Kris.

 

Kris felt as his whole heart just melted with that gentle smile of his son.

 

As soon as Shixun realise that Kris was awake, he started to bounce again,

 

“Good morning daddy~~” Kris lays flat on his tummy and his face to the pillow with the sudden gesture. Gosh, so heavy.

 

“Ummnnnhhh….Morning kids, why are you waking me up so early…?”Kris slowly turning his body while holding Shixun’s hip from falling,

 

Sehun sighed,

 

“Daddy, have you forgot?”

 

Kris in his sleepy state, rubbing his face trying to remember things but failed miserably,

 

“Daddy, you promise to send us to the school today. I guess you must be tired, huh?”

 

Kris widen his eyes and jump from his bed, almost making Shixun falling down but he is quick to grab the other back,

 

“Oh my….I-I am sorry kids, I think I forgot. What time is it now?”

 

“It’s okay daddy, you still have 10 minutes left,” Sehun reminds him,

 

“Have you guys breakfast yet?” Kris asked them again.

 

Shixun slowly moves himself and give space for Kris to get up,

 

“Yes, daddy. Toast and scramble eggs.” The twins looks so proud of themselves for knowing how to cook and Kris could see it from their proud smirks,

 

“Great…then… I see you in the car, okay? Give me few minutes to get ready.” Kris told them to wait for him in the car instead while grabbing his towel.

 

And the twins reply in unison,

 

“Okay daddy~~”

 

Continue with the giggles of course.

 

 

 

The journey of sending the boys was loud with the twins laughs and it was the first time ever for Kris to have so much random conversations in one go. Kris couldn’t help but to laugh as well.

 

But now he need to rush to the office because his father asked him too and he still hasn’t any idea of what is it going to be about. He believes his father gave him a week to rest.

 

As soon as he arrives, one of his clique, Lay stops him just when he went out from the lift to his father floor.

 

“Why are you here?” Lay was kinda whispering to him while looking around to make sure that no one was watching and this caught Kris attention,

 

“What? Can’t I be here?” Kris folded his arms and squint his eyes to his clique feeling suspicious. Because Lay was his trusted clique. He done a very well job in his work, so Kris kind of curious of what was happening and why he is acting like this.

 

“I thought your father gave you a week of holidays and also to take care of your kids??” Lay again trying to maintain his voices,

 

Kris surprise with his friend’s statement. How can he knew about the adoption??

 

“Wait-What??How do you know-

 

“No time for explaining but quick! Hide!”

 

Kris leans on the wall for a moment. Why on earth does Lay want him to hide. In his own building of all that,

 

“What-

 

“Mr.Kris.Wu.”

 

Too late.

 

Here come Miss Jay. The woman whom everyone scared of and also annoyed with her arrogance behaviour. She was the daughter of his father’s business partner. Kind of close. She is such a person who loves to spread false news around the office. The latest one was that her father and Mr Wu had already decided to let them marry each other.

 

And of course no one believes that but hey, it’s not impossible. Business marriage after all.

 

Kris grits his teeth in frustration. Now he know the reason why Lay told him to hide. His friend knew how he doesn’t have any feeling towards the woman. And just now he must have trying to help him from trouble. Damn on him for not following what Lay’s said just now.

 

“Kris, I believe we have something to talk about. In your office.” Miss Jay then grabbed his hand and pull towards the lift again,

 

“I already made an appointment with my father as he told me to come to his office. Now.” Kris was quick to reject the offer but the woman was even quicker,

 

“Oh, I already talk with your father, Kris. He gave me the permission already.” With that, she grip tight on his hand and pull towards the lift. Kris couldn’t do anything and Lay could only mouthed ‘I am sorry’ as they both leave to his office.


 

I'm back with new story guys. Please leave some comments because your comments made my day~~ :D *hugs*