Chapter 3

Daddy's twins

“Will daddy be late today?” Shixun asked his brother while laying his tummy first and his hands scrolling onto his cellphone,

 

“I don’t know. Maybe? He did told us that he has some important meeting, right?” Sehun asnwers his question while checking out some of his homeworks.

 

It was almost 8 pm and his father still hasn’t come home yet. They already have their dinner earlier when Kris told Luhan to take care for them if there is anything. Luhan came home bringing some of the dinner and went home after the twins told him that they could take care of themselves.

 

As they are continue doing their usual routine, a sudden sounds coming from downstairs,

 

“Is daddy coming home??” Shixun turn his face to Sehun with an excited look on his face,

 

Sehun take a look on his windows and see a car-couldn’t really see what kind of car because of the bright light coming from it- outside,

 

“I think he is. There is a car outside..” But Sehun wasn’t sure. They did heard the sound of their main door opened but Kris never let his car outside with the lights on,

 

Shixun is first to walks out from his room following with his curious brother Sehun behind him.

 

They walk down the stairs only to see the main door opened, but no sign of his father coat on the coat stand beside their door.

 

“...daddy..? Are you home?” They walk their way to the kitchen but quick to stop their steps when a woman figure walking out from the kitchen with the glass of wine on her hand.

 

The woman greets them with her smirks,

 

“Sorry to disappoint you guys, but no. I am no your ‘daddy’.” Sehun who was aware that there is a stranger inside of their house, quick to stand in front of Shixun in protection pose.

 

“Who are you, miss?”

 

She chuckles while slipping the wine inside of ,

 

“Haven’t your daddy told you earlier? I am Miss Jay. His future wife,” Her statement got both of the twins shock. There is now way this woman is their father’s lover. He told them last night that he doesn’t has any relationship with anyone.

 

Or did his father lied to them?

 

“We don’t really believe people that easily, soo….” Sehun defends his father.

 

Miss Jay slowly take steps closer to the twin and Sehun’s grip on his twin is tighten,

 

“So you believe your ‘daddy’ then?” She stops right in front of the twin and lingers the glasses of wine in front of them,

 

“Poor boys. It looks like you trust your daddy but daddy lies to you~~ Now listen here carefully-

 

“We didn’t want to listen anymore. You could go home now. Daddy told us he didn’t has any lover so you could stop lying now,”Shixun was quiet proud with his reply. He believe his daddy. Who is this woman to tell them otherwise?

 

Miss Jay smirks.

 

Such a naughty boys.

 

She then place the wine on top of the table and continue with her talk,

 

“Who am I to kidding? Don’t you feel weird how can I got into this house when it was locked inside? I have a spare keys, you idiot. That’s how madly you father was in love with me. He even gave me the spare keys.”

 

The woman has the point. No wonder she can get into the house that easily. The twins started to feel uneasy.

 

“Listen here. We WERE suppose to get married. Not until you guys enter into it. Just so you know, you guys are making our life more complicated,”

 

“Sorry. It was too unreal to believe in. You could just be any other woman who want to flirt with him.” Sehun simply reply while folded both of his arms.

 

Okay, this time Miss Jay seriously had enough with the boys.Her face started to show how disgusted she was with them,

 

“Okay then. Let me tell you the truth,”

 

“You ‘daddy’, aka Kris Wu, hasn’t even told anyone in the office that he adopted you guys,” Upon hearing the shocking news, the twins look at each other. There were discomfort in each other eyes,

 

“It just happens that I know this by accident after hearing his father’s conversation.”

 

“Maybe Kris just embarrassed to tell people that he was adopting these, what should I call you? Two grown up boys? He did mention about how cute little kids were, but knowing that you guys were totally opposite from what he’s been telling, he must be kind of regret about it, don’t you think so?”

 

“And one more thing, looking by the way how rude you boys are, don’t your parents teach you manner or something? Ops, I am sorry. I really forgot that you were an orphan. Your parents must be as pathetic as you guys were-

 

Sehun brought his hand back far enough to where he knew the slap would sting. Without a moments hesitation he flung his hand forward until it came in contact with her cheek. The noise that the slap had made radiated off of the walls and back to their ears. 

 

“Sehun-na!” Kris screamed,

 

The twins both look at the voice direction only to met with their father’s stunned face,

 

“What are you boys doing??” Kris asked them, his eyes locked to the boys in confusion while helping the others to get up,

 

“She-

 

“They slapped me!” Shixun didn’t even get the chance to reply to his father when the woman quick to cover up,

Kris shots that look to her,

 

“And what are you doing in my house??”

 

“I thought you were at home and I kind of visiting and trying to get along with the kids but-

 

She gave her disgusted look at the twins before continue,

 

“These kids were rude! They suddenly slapped me! I told you adopting these kids wasn’t a good idea to begin with!”

 

“No daddy! We didn’t-

 

“Boys, I don’t know what’s going on, but I want you to apologize to her. It’s rude to slap somebody.”

 

“But daddy!”

 

“Boys.” Kris stern voice sends shivers to everyone in the house. Never once he ever raise his voice to the twins and even to Jay herself,

 

The twins were somehow disappointed with their father. They didn’t get the chance to explain everything yet their father believes the woman more. Maybe the woman was right. Who are they to get involve with their relationship before hand? They were nobody but just a n orphan wanting for a love of a family.

 

They stares at Kris for few seconds and clearly Kris could see the hurt in their eyes.

 

Without even apologizing, the twins run to their room and the loud bang from the door could be heard echoes throughout the house.

 

Kris take a deep breath and sighs heavily. He sure that twins are mad at him and he didn’t mean to. He just want them to apologize on such behaviour.

 

“See?? I told you having kids was a bad idea. Plus, we didn’t know what kind of parents they had before! They could be a bad influence and no wonder the boys know such a rude-”

 

She stops nagging after meeting with Kris’s glare. She gulped.

 

“You. Get out from my house. I don’t want to hear anymore of you talking bad about those twins.”

 

“But honey, it’s the truth-”

 

“And please return back all of those spare keys you had. I need some space at the moment,”

 

She looks somehow dejected on how Kris taking side of the boys instead of her. She throws the keys to the couch and walks out from the house.

 

Kris on the other hand need to find a way to settle with his twins.

 

 

 

 

“Boys, you sleeping?”

 

No answer.

 

Kris sighs. He went inside of the boys room only to see both of them on the bed cover with blanket.

 

“I am sorry. I did wrong,”

 

“Yes. You did wrong.” Sehun muffles his answer in the blanket,

 

“You should have let us explain. She was at fault.” He continues again,

 

“Okay. If it did her fault, you shouldn’t have slapped her.”

 

“So what do you want us to do? Stood there like a stool while hearing her bad mouth about our parents?”

 

Kris was taken aback with Shixun replies. He really has no idea she done that,

 

“Daddy, are you ashamed of having us?”

 

Kris stunned,

 

“No. Of course not!”

 

“She told us that you were somehow regret adopting us so that’s why you keeping it as a secret.”

 

“We just want some love, daddy.”

 

“It’s okay if you want to return us back daddy. After all. We aren’t like those little kids you wanted to.”

 

With that, both of the twins went silence.

 

Kris is seriously feels guilty of what he has done to the twins. He feels like his heart is being shattered into pieces. He wasn’t purposely want the others to feel bad.

 

That night, Kris wasn’t able to sleep in peace. That last time incident keeps on playing in his mind. He hope the the next day everything will turn into normal and he will talk with his boys.

 

 

*

 

It turns out that it was already a week since the incident and the twins didn’t even talk to him. Of course, they did reply to some of his question but only with the single word. And most of the time they use the nodded for ‘yes’ and shake for ‘no’. Kris no longer heard the laughs from the twins and the word ‘daddy’ was no longer heard.

 

Kris started to feel uneasy and also long for that cheerful voice of theirs.

 

He still remember the next day after the incident. He thought of having a heart to hart talk with the twins, but he end up receiving a text from Luhan hyung telling that the twins asked him to take them to the school. His brother told him that the twins didn’t talk much during their photo shoot too. Only then he found out that they were in a bad term.

 

Luhan advices him to settle this things out,

 

“Your sons told me everything. Out of all why must that witch?? I knew I told you to get a lover but please, not that witch. She always loves throwing her wrath on somebody! Get yourself a new one! This time is the real deal. So that she would remains silence and stay away from your life. You got me??”

His Luhan hyung gave him the same advice as his dad did. Maybe he need to reconsider about it.

 

Luhan hyung know him too much. But he didn’t blame his brother tho. He should listen to him when the first time he told him to get away from Jay. She is crazy!

 

Kris sighed again. Including this one, it was his 6 time sighing on that day. He decided to get a break for a minutes. Maybe a coffee would do. He is gloomy today. He tries his best to not let his personal or home business get into his workplace. But not having his twins to talk with him for like a week? Plus he is also at fault really annoys him and he couldn’t focus.

 

His frown didn’t went unnoticed from Park Chanyeol. That guy is now officially his partner for the upcoming project. So until the project finish, they are going to stick around and go back and forth to each other company.

 

“Hello~~ Earth to Kris Wu~~” This is the third time Chanyeol found Kris spacing around. His action startles the other,

 

“Oh, yeah. What is it?” Chanyeol couldn’t stand how this hot guy in front of him could also looks like an innocent little puppy. His heart really couldn’t take it.

 

Adorable.

 

“What’s up with the gloomy face,hmm?” Chanyeol take a seat in front of his desk while resting his chin on top of his hands.

 

Kris smiles to Chanyeol. This guy was always want to get his way to know about his personal life. But different from Jay, he is not a pusher. Kris take it as the way to get friendly with him,

 

“Nothing. Just a personal stuff.” Kris purposely reply as if he is ignoring the person. But having a week of knowing Chanyeol, he know he is not afraid to try and persuade him. Oh well, sooner or later he need to tell everyone too about it but he loves looking at the other trying his best to get the answer.

 

Chanyeol pouts upon hearing the reply,

 

“AAwwhhhh, come onnnnn” Chanyeol whines made the other laughs,

 

“Why do you want to know anyway?” Kris raises his eyebrows,

 

“Well, since we are business partner *now* I think it’s normal for us to exchange some informations about each other,”

 

“Okay then. I accept that reason.”

 

“Very well. So? What’s going on in your mind lately? Being all moody….”

 

Kris was quite amuse to know that Chanyeol is actually care about him and a little bit creeps him out find out that he also has enough time to look at his face to notice the changes.

 

“Hmmmm…….Did you stalk me everyday and looking at my handsomeness every single day?” Kris answer made Chanyeol smirks,

 

“No one would ever gets tired of that handsomeness of yours.”

 

Kris smirks. Again, with his flirty and cheesy words. Sometimes Kris feels like this Chanyeol guy is hitting on him. Sometimes? More like everyday.

 

“Although I would gladly stares at your face for hours, but seriously, it was too obvious. Your face clearly shows that something messed up,”

 

“Well, I have a little fight with my sons and-”

 

“Wait-You have sons??” Chanyeol widen his eyes in disbelieves. He never knew that Kris already has children and on top of that, IS HE MARRIED??

 

Kris is also surprise with his sudden action. Why does he looks so shock about it?

 

“Yes.Yes I am.”

 

“Wait-wait. Hold on. Is this some kind of ‘sugar daddy’ things going on?” Chanyeol shot his suspicious stare at Kris.

 

Kris feels like slapping the other right on the face,

 

“What the heck? Of course not!” Kris answer got Chanyeol feeling uneasy again,

 

“Are you married????” Chanyeol feels like the world is spinning around him as he sweats cold,

 

Chanyeol behaviour really making Kris stunned. Really, dude?

 

“No. I am not married. I am adopting.” Upon hearing Kris answers, Chanyeol sigh in relieves,

 

“Thanks god…” Chanyeol place his hand on top of his chest in action of relieve. He could almost have a heart attack just now.

 

“...and what are you so relieved about?” Kris folded his arm in curiosity.

 

“Welp, nothing. Anyway, I didn’t know you have sons.”

 

“Now you know.”

 

Kris continue again,

 

“So it was like that. My ex came into my house last time without telling me and kind of stirred things up. She just couldn’t accept the fact that I left her and now she is blaming the boys.”

 

“Since then, the boys barely talk to me. I did apologize,but you know. The words cut deeper than a knife.”

 

Chanyeol hummed in sympathy.

 

“I am glad that you left the woman,”

 

Kris rolling his eyes,

 

“Really? Out of all things, you only care for that woman? Oh god. Don’t tell me you somehow liking the her.”

 

“Are you crazy? No!”

 

“Well, because you both share the same personality of being flirty. So who knows that after meeting the person who act exact like you eventually it’s a sign of she’s the one.”

 

“Are you always thinking that I am a flirty guy?” Chanyeol asked Kris with different tone now. More like serious.

 

Kris sense that this is somehow a trap question. No he didn’t think the guy is flirty because he only acts all cheesy when he is with him. When Chanyeol was with other person, he keep himself strict and cut out the playfulness. He is waaay too different from Jay.

 

“No. Not really. You are different. In your own ways. She is different. In a whole crazy way,”

 

“I am saying that I glad you left her because you deserve better.” Chanyeol words got Kris taken aback. He somehow feels like his heart is blooming for seconds.

 

“Well…thank you, Park Chanyeol. Anyway, have any idea on what should I do to gain my sons trust again?”

 

*

 

“You said they didn’t believe you right? Why don’t you bring them to work tomorrow? You know like, father-sons bonding time.”

 

Kris quite agrees with Chanyeol’s idea. Make the twin come into the office and let the people see them and acknowledge that he is adopting. It wasn’t a bad idea!

 

Now it was all up to him to persuade the boys. He has been thinking lots of way to get back again with the twins while driving but as soon as he arrives at his house, the ideas was somehow running away. Oh well, let just try his best in impromptu.

 

He get out from the car and opens the lock of his front door ans as soon as he enters the house,

 

“Daddy!” Both of the boys scream in unison and hug Kris.

 

Kris widen his eyes in surprise. What just happened?

 

“Daddy. We are sorry…we shouldn’t have blame you for everything.” Sehun is first to broke the silence,

 

“We are sorry for getting mad at you. We should have understand the situation at that moment before assume things.” Shixun mumbles under Kris’s coat.

 

Kris relieve that everything has settle down but really, what just happened?

 

“Daddy, please don’t be mad at us..” Sehun pleads with his teary eyes,

 

Never once Kris ever feels mad at the twins. In fact, he was ashamed of himself for not able to settle things quicker. He wipes the tear from both eyes,

 

“No. Of course not. I have never mad at you both. You are my sons, remember? That’s normal for us to make mistake but none of it will tears us apart.”

 

His words only made the twins sob louder than they already did.

 

“Shh..don’t cry.” Kris lean closer to the twins and patted the other softly to calm them down. He need to get use to this new feelings. Because it is possible that there will be next time.

 

“Okay, boys have you guys eaten?”

 

The twins nodded slowly,

 

“..yeah…Uncle Luhan already took us out for dinner.”

 

“He is the one who tell us everything….”

 

“We knew it that woman is a witch!”

 

Kris laughs. Great. Now his brother already let his sons call her by that evil nickname.

 

“Boys?”

 

“Yeah..?” The twins reply at the same time,

 

“Do you have any photo shoots tomorrow, after school?”

 

The twins both reply ‘no’,

 

“Great. Cause tomorrow after I fetch you up from school, you guys are coming with me to my workplace, okay?”

 

Kris responds got the twin startle. Was it real? Is this even happening??

 

“Are you serious daddy??” Sehun asked and almost jumps.

 

“You are not kidding, right??” Shixun close his mouth in surprise.

 

They have always wanted to go and visit their father in his workplace. But they understand that Uncle Luhan told them earlier that Kris is an important person in the company and business is already his second life. The twins couldn’t just go there without any purpose and cause trouble to their father. That’s why they feel so shocked when Kris offers them to pay a visit.

 

Kris chuckles. This twins is adorable.

 

“I am not kidding. I am proud to show people how handsome my sons are.”

 

“Plus, this is the only way that I could think of to show you how sorry I am to be a bad father before this.”

 

Sehun and Shixun feels their heart melted after hearing his father soft voice apologizing regarding the last incident. Their father shouldn’t have to apologize. Kris has always been a good father. Their moments of living together in this new house were wonderful. They were quite guilty because none of this would happens if they understand each other situation.

 

“..no…. daddy…”

 

“...we were the one who was at fault.”

 

Kris hugs on them slowly tighten. The pass should be a lesson for him not to repeat again. He was blessed for having the twins with him as his sons.

 

“Daddy..?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I love you.”

 

“Yes, I love you too. Sehun-na..”

 

“I love you too,daddy.”

 

“I love you too Shixun-na.”

 

“But I love you more daddy~~”

 

“No! I love daddy the most!”

 

Kris used to hate of how the boys were always fighting over his love but now he was kind of missing it. But when it started, it will take forever to stop.

 

And here it goes again.

 

*

 

Just like what has Kris promised to the twins, after the school finish, Kris rushed to the school only to meet with two bubbly over-excited kids at the school gate and now they were on the way to his workplace. He still remember how nervous the twins were when he fetch them,

 

“Daddy, should we change?” Shixun asked him while checking himself out at his reflection on the car,

 

“We didn’t want people to assume that you are a bad father. Should we dress more formally? Plus, you are an important person in the company, right?” Sehun added,

 

“Now, where did you know all of that?” Kris asked them with those curious eyes,

 

Both of the twins look at each other before continue again,

 

“Uncle Luhan, of course!”

 

“Will they love us,daddy?”

 

“What if everyone acts the same as that woman,daddy?”

 

“Look boys, it doesn’t matter what other people think about you. What important is that we love each other and I love you both no matter what, ok?”

 

 

 

As soon as they arrive at the workplace, all eyes were on them. Some of the workers start whispering to each other and probably start to spread some gossip around the office. They stop at the lobby when the officer at the counter greets him. Totally trusted one,

 

“Good evening Mr Wu. Looks like you have some guests with you!” That guy greets him with a smile and also with friendlier tone. Looks like the twins become the main attraction in the lobby.

 

“Ahh..yes. These are my sons, Sehun and Shixun. I am taking them with me today for some family-bonding session,” Kris reply to the officer with the charming smile while pointing at the twins. The twins stand there awkwardly but at the same time also shy with the new surrounding.

 

His answers receives lots of different emotions from the workers passed by. Some of them gasped in shocked because they never knew that their handsome leader, Kris Wu is already married? While some of them just happy to know the news.

 

“You have such fine sons, Mr Wu. It was nice to see one of our great leader bring his sons to the office for family bonding. Quite rare these days,”

 

“You guys are lucky to have Mr Wu as your father.” The officer compliments the twins.

 

The twins definitely not the type who talk much especially to the stranger but they totally agree with the officer. Their daddy not only charming, hardworking but also a good looking man.

 

After bid the officer goodbye, Kris take the twins to the lounge,

 

“Okay boys. I need you to stay here for awhile, okay? Feels free to look around. I need to settle something quick and I’ll be back.”

 

“Okay, daddy. Take your time~~”

 

“Good boys.”

 

“Of course. We are daddy’s sons anyway.” The twins giggle.

 

 

They take a look on magazines and sometimes talk with each other how uncomfortable it is when people start to stare at them. They sometimes smile to the workers and they greet them back and that was how they start to engage some simple conversation towards them.

 

Some of the workers were overly excited knowing that finally his leader is now changing. They then told the twins how Kris life looks like before this and it was hilarious. The twins feel proud that their existence change their father’s life.

 

As they are busy trying to get along with some elderly workers, the familiar figure walks into the lounge,

 

“Why is it so noisy up here?” Jay asked with a stern voicec after looking at the crowd the corner of the room. Upon hearing those familiar voice, all of the workers start moving to their place back and some of them quick to get out from the lounge. They know that it was Miss Jay.

 

The workers must already over thinking on how Jay going to react with the news. Not when she already spread the false around the office on how she will be Kris’s wife n the future. But to meet with the woman herself together with the leader’s sons. Not a good idea. They need to stay away as soon as possible before she thrown her wrath at everyone.

 

The twins who are clueless, turn their head to the sound and surprise to see that it was the most unwanted woman. After finding out that the twins were also there, Jay widen her eyes and fasten her steps toward the boys wearing her disgusted face.

 

“Well…well… looks who’s here… The most unwanted child of all.” Jay thrown her curse to the twins. Not caring what other people think of her. Afterall, she is still the top than the others.

 

She folded her arms,

 

“Why were you here? Well, let me guess. Is your ‘daddy’ no longer keep his secret? Is Kris finally told you that you were useless after all? Are you boys coming here to gain his love now? Tsk. Pathetic.”

 

“If last time my brother could slap you, I am not surprise that I could too.”Shixun reply got everyone in the lounge stunned. Kris really know how to teach their sons. Jay widen her eyes in disbelieve.

 

“I am sorry? You want to slap me?? Last time was just an act for your daddy to see how rude you boys are. But not today.”

 

Jay step closer to the twins,

 

“If you slap me now, I wouldn’t hesitate to do something even worse to your face,”

 

With his poker face, Sehun with no emotions reply,

 

“Should I punch you then? Because there is nothing to see in your face either,” Jay rounded her eyes upon hearing what Sehun’s said. She was as angry as a bull. Her cheeks flushed and her eyes sparkled with ferocity.

 

Just when she about to attack, there is a voice coming behind her,

 

 

“Aaahhh boys, here you are.”

 

All of them turn their face to the source of the voice,

 

“You are Sehun and Shixun, am I correct?”

 

Both Sehun and Shixun look at the tall guy with the big ears in front of him. His face is not familiar and their clueless-look clearly shows that they didn’t have any idea of who the guy is,

 

Jay look at the new guy in front of her. There is no one would ever dare to interrupt her business. Not when she was totally mad.

 

“And who are you? Don’t you know how rude it is to interrupt in someone else business?”

 

Chanyeol then slip his hands into his pocket, try to look more professional,

 

“I am very sorry. How rude I am to interfere your ‘conversation’. But well, if you excuse me, I need to bring the twins to their daddy.”

 

“Wait, you know us?”Shixun asked him with curious in his eyes. Chanyeol shot his teeth smile,

 

“Of course I do. Kris Wu’s sons. The twins. Everybody knows that.” Chanyeol while replying, also insert some sarcastic tone in it indirectly to Jay who is actually annoys with current situation.

 

“They are not going anywhere. I haven’t finish talking. And you clearly are nobody.”

 

Chanyeol smirks and turn his body to Jay,

 

“Yes. I may be ‘nobody’. But I am the new client from one of the big three company in Korea. I am also a leader of my company that recently partnered up with the leader of this company, Kris Wu. And we are working on the huge project together. You could said that I am his ‘partner’ now.”

 

Jay is clearly shocked with the sudden news. This guy in front of her is the leader also?

 

“We even barely get to know each other in month, but he trust me to take care of his sons. I am so flattered! ” Chanyeol make sure that his double meaning words flow directly to Jay’s ears. How he just loves giving sarcastic words to people. He heard the rumours about how the girl is desperate in running Kris’s personal life but the other just didn’t trust her much.

 

Not caring about the woman, Chanyeol then guide the twins to the lift,

 

“Boys, this way please,”

 

Both Sehun and Shixun stand awkwardly beside each other. Not talking about this new guy in front of him. But he did save them from the woman.

 

“Ummm… thank you, sir.” Sehun is first to break the silence. They both stare to that tall guy waiting for the reply,

 

Chanyeol couldn’t accept the fact that his partner, not only a y hot person, but not to mention his sons are also drop dead gorgeous. No. He need to calm down. The iness run in this family.

 

“You are welcome. Plus it’s not like I am doing something big. I heard that your daddy has some sort of bad history with her and hearing what she told you earlier was something that isn’t nice, doesn’t it?”

 

The twins nodded shyly. This guy is nice.

 

“Does daddy told you about us?” Shixun asked with curious in his tone,

 

Chanyeol shot his teeth smile again,

 

“Of course. He told me how precious you are to him.”

 

“What’s your name,sir?” Sixun asked again.

 

This time Chanyeol has something in mind and reply to the twins,

 

“My name is Park Chanyeol,”

 

The twins mumble the name,

 

“But you can also call me ‘daddy’” Chanyeol smirks at the surprise twins,

 

“Eww, what?”

 

“Disgusting.No.”

 

Both of the twins look at the tall guy in front of them with such suspicious eyes and shiver down their spine upon hearing such cheesy words.

 

Chanyeol laughs and then back with his serious face again,

 

“No. Seriously. I am deeply in love with your daddy and I really want him to be my husband. And when that’s happen, you guys will be my sons too,right?”

 

Chanyeol look down at the twins with his serious look. Because it is serious matter! Ever since he laid eyes to Kris Wu, he knew it was love in a first sight. Now that they have spend some times together, the feeling has grown too much and it is hurting Chanyeol. Too bad Kris is totally having none of it.

 

Chanyeol smiles again trying his best to persuade the twins to get into his plan,

 

The twins exchange the stare to each other. His father did told them about having a new clients working with him. They still remember the look that their daddy has when he talk about the ‘client’. He looks happy compare to when he talk about Jay. The twins thought that maybe this ‘client’ is a nice guy indeed. Then it turn out that the guy is Park Chanyeol who happens to help them escape from Jay earlier.

 

“Hmmm…..we will talk about that later,” The twins smirk. Playing along with this game. But still, they will never give up on their father’s love. They loves Kris more than anyone else. Even more that that witch.

 

That evening turns out wonderfully. Kris did his best to prove to the twins that he is the best father they could ever have. He did the tour all by himself and the workers praised him for his enthusiasm. He finally get the chance to introduce the twins properly to the world. Having the twins was the best decision he ever done.In Kris’s surprise the twins were open with Chanyeol. Although they sometimes try to protect him from Chanyeol which he wonders why, aside from that everything was good. Kris loves the twins.

 

He loves them so much.

 

His ‘daddy’s twin’s.