Surprise surprise

The light in the darkness of the nights

I start to walk towards the arena, doing the guards and sneaking into the arena floor. I hide in the shadows, waiting for the perfect moment to stop by and put on a little show.

   As I sit there in the shadows, I watch people from all 7 clans flood into the arena, anxious to watch the show. 

  It's alwaysedan amazed me how bloodthirsty people could be. Sure, these me killed millions, yet even they don't deserve this fate. 

  If only they new who was killing them. 

  I watch the crowd, seeing everydetail, every face, waiting to see if there is one of them who will notice the person who they most want to see.

         As I search for that one person, I spot him. My prince of the elves, king of the starts. 

      Oh, I love him so. He once proposed to me in this very city, but that was 500 years ago.

   I wonder if he still loves me.....or if he moved on. 

  I watch as his eyes shimmer, yet his face looks so cold.

   He was never cold before I died... wich means...I broke him.

     "I love you" I whisper as  they file the elven prisoners in the arena. 

    They have all become traitors, marked by the white sash on their necks. The mark of the bliss and the mark of death.

   They killed another elf to have deserved this sentence.

Soon, they hand each one of them weapons, and send out there best warrior to kill them.

    I do everything I can not to laugh as the people expect them to be slaughtered, but I know better. My own sister was one of them.

 They are strong enough to kill an elemental, only bested by bliss soldiers.

    So if they think one elf will kill them, they are so wrong.

  I watch as they swarm on the poor soul as his Screams film the arena.

   He never stood a chance.

As the guards stare in horror, I feel myself moving forward.

I walk across the arena, murmurs filling the arena as I approach the traitors.q

   The guards yell for me to be careful, but one glance from me silences them. They stare in shock as they recognize me. Afterall, I was the one who trained them.

  I smile and put my finger to my lips. They nod and walk away.

   I turn back to the elven prisoners in front of me, and remove my cloak.

All you can stare see is my armor and my eyes, but they know. I can see the hatred in their eyes as they stare at me.

 I pull out my blades, and position the dull side to my flesh.

As I stand there, waiting, the elves rush forward, only wanting my blood.

The first one reaches me, and before they can even react, I flip over them and their head goes flying. 

I land, barely a second passed as the second reaches me I slash there stomach and through them to the ground. 

The next r two reach me, and I dispose of them just as fast as the first two.

I cut and slash until all 48 of them lye dead on the floor.

   I look up at the crowd staring at me in shock, and smile.

     I hear the gates open behind me and a loud cackle shoots through the silence. 

  As I turn, I see them. My friends, all 6, tied to wooden stakes, and at least 200 bliss soilders around them. They stake them in each side of the arena, and they slowly look at me.

   I stare as they smile at me and I hear kookie ask" You are always full of surprises cel"

  I smirk and laugh.

I turn to the bliss soilders, rage filling me.

  Time to have some fun.