Awakening

The light in the darkness of the nights

     I open my eyes, expecting to just see the never ending white of bliss, but.. those are trees. How are there trees. And what am I lying on?

   I sit up and look around. I blink slow, amazed at what I'm seeing. Lightning bugs fly through the forest as the oak and birch trees tower above me. I'm on a stone path way, spiraling into the distance. Plants litter the sides of the path, and a small Creek trickles along side the path.

  Wow. It's so beautiful. But how am I here? I died. Ad I sit there, staring at the trees, I hear a shout.

  "You little ! Put me down before I break your neck!"

 That's kookie voice!? What is he doing here? 

  I crawl over the forest floor, searching for the sounce of the sound. As I round the corner, it takes all I can not to gasp.

  In front of me Junkook, Mark, Jackson, and Minho tied up along side 16 other bliss soilders. 4 elven guards drag them across the floor and down the path. 

  Where are they taking my friends, i wonder as they get dragged out of sight.Huh, if only they knew who they really were. They'd be treating them like gods. It's funny how counteracting to their own benefits humans can be.

   I stand up and start to walk forward, then realize, I'm in my clock and armor.

  Perfect, now they won't be able to recognize me. I should surprise the boys. From what it looks like, if the level left those soldiers alive then they plan to put the in the arena. Wich means Taemin will be there watching over the match.

   I wonder if he will recognize them. I shouldon't probably go help them if they are gonna be stuck in an arena full of bliss and not in their God forms.

  I follow behind them as these thought fly through my head, and as always, I was right. They are taking them to the arena.

  But wait, why are there so many people? This is entirely a normal fair, is it. There are to many people for it to be all elves, so it must he the 7 clan festival. Though last time I was here they don't have my symbol everywhere.

  As I stare at the crowd I realize, theygpt are honoring the day I died. All the 7 clans are together wich means, I've been gone 500 years.

                                     Huh.

Well, if that's the case, let's have a little fun. I wanna see if my skills are still as sharp as they used to be.

   I run down the hill and dash through the crown, avoiding kids and fairys, dragons wandered the roads with their masters, colors of all shades and objects from all over in booths.

It's so beautiful. 

 As I run through the crowd, the arena looms ahead.

As I stop in front of the entry, I think. What would be the best thing to do to save my friends, but have a little fun and revenge in the process. Maybe even reveal that I'm back.

   As I sit there, I smile. I know just the thing. I sprint into the arena just as the bell for the battle to begin rings through the air, like a church bell at a funeral.

    This is gonna be fun.