Eight

One Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV~

    Today was my first tutoring session with Kris, to say I was nervous is an understatement. Although, he was very good at math and made things simple for me to understand; Kris was very stern and wouldn’t let me lose focus at all, which was a little annoying.

    We were now walking home at 5 o’clock in the evening and the sun was beginning to set and the wind was picking up quite a bit. I sighed as me and Kris walked together quietly. Kris was carrying his bag in his left hand, his arm and the bag swayed a little bit as we walked. I stole a small glance at him, the wind had messed up his hair a little bit. His face was emotionless, as usual, as he stared forward. I turned my eyes away from him and stared forward as well.

   I flushed slightly in embarrassment when my stomach growled loudly. I had skipped lunch to brush up on some math before my session with Kris.

  “Hungry?” Kris asked as we stopped at a crosswalk. I nodded shyly, there was no point in trying to hide it since my stomach had basically just exposed me.

  “Let’s get something to eat” He said as he started to cross the street when the light had flicked on. I quickly followed him and held onto my bag tightly.

  "Uh no that’s okay. I’ll be fine till I get back to my house” I assured as we reached the other side of the street. Kris shook his head and started walking to the McDonalds that was now in clear view. I let out a sigh and followed him reluctantly. Kris walked up and opened the door up for me, I walked inside slowly and glanced around. It looked like the typical McDonalds.

    We sat down in a booth after we ordered, and Kris paid for the food. He seemed to be old fashioned when it came to this sort of thing. Kris slipped off his jacket and set it in the space next to him before pulling out his phone. His face instantly lit up with a smile, making my stomach drop. I let out a sigh and sat back into my seat.

    Kris put his phone away after a moment and glanced around before looking at me. I looked back at him. We stared at each other silently for a moment before my phone buzzed in my pocket. I looked down at my phone and pulled it out of my pocket. I sighed when I saw a text from Sehun, I cleared the notification and put it back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter