Six

One Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV~

    I walked down the street quietly, heading in the direction of my house. My music still played loudly in my ears, making it hard for me to hear anything around me. I looked both ways down the street before quickly darting across the street, going towards a small convenient store. I took out both my headphones as I walked in, bowing and greeting the lady at the checkout. I gave her a kind smile before heading to the back where they kept the drinks. I bit my bottom lip lightly as my eyes scanned over all the drinks, looking for my favorite peach tea.

    I smiled once I had found it, opening up the door and grabbing one of the bottles. I walked away once I had grabbed one, going over to the snack area. I hummed as I looked over all the snacks in front of me. I hummed as I grabbed a small package of cookies before going to the cashier to pay for my things.

    “Hello, how was your day?” She asked, in a small soft voice as she scanned my things. I let out a small sigh as I pulled out my wallet.

    “They could be better” I responded back as I put my wallet away after grabbing my money. She gave a small pout as she looked at me, setting down the bag on the counter in front of me.

    “What happened sweetheart?” She leaned on the counter a little, getting a little bit closer to me.

    “It’s not that important. I’ll be okay” I gave her a fake smile before handing over the money, she let out a sigh and took the money and put it in the register. I took my bag and waved goodbye before exiting the store. I let out a sigh once I was outside and started heading back in the direction of my house. I put my headphones back in as I headed down the sidewalk. I sighed as I walked up to my house, pulling out my house keys as I did so. I unlocked my front door, kicking off my shoes as soon as I walked in.

    “Mom?” I called after taking out my headphones, waiting for an answer back. I sighed when I didn’t get one and headed upstairs to my bedroom. I tossed my bag onto the ground next to my desk before plopping down onto my bed, opening up my tea. I took a few drinks of it before closing it up and tossing the bottle aside on the bed next to me. I got up from the bed and changed into some more comfortable clothes. I sat back down onto my bed once I had finished changing my clothes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter