Prologue

Hiraeth

Oh Sumin was just like any other office worker. She was quiet, worked diligently and didn't give a single damn about anyone else in the department except for the man she was working under, Jongin. She had long caramel-colored hair that reached the middle of her back, and it was usually tied up into a high ponytail or a neat bun with the sides of her fringe framing her face delicately. Her eyes were a charcoal black, cold, empty and intimidating, her nose beautifully pointy, lips a soft glowing pink and her skin pale, or maybe a little tan. Sumin stands at a height of 1.72 meters, an ideal height for a girl. She was basically deemed as a goddess in the office, actually.

Guys were crazy over her, girls wanted to be her. Every day, she'd always get a handful of people walking over to her little cubicle to ask her out for lunch, but she simply declined since she didn't care, to say the least. Those that asked her out to grab lunch with them usually wanted to either get in her pants or date her, and she was disgusted, honestly. Don't take this the wrong way, though. She did have a few boyfriends and went on small dates with her coworkers before but they were just a one-time thing for her.

She was scared of love. She hated betrayal. Sumin always forced herself not to fall for and trust people so easily. This was because she doesn't live a normal life. She was the almighty Oh Sumin of the gang known as EXO. She couldn't risk the revelation of her true self, hence why she has no friends in her life besides the other 6 boys of the gang-- including her boss and best friend, Jongin, and a few other boys from their close allianced gangs. 

She was the most prized possession of EXO, but here comes the plot twist; no one knew she was the 7th member of the gang. Everyone else just thought that she was just Oh Sehun's little sister that wasn't involved in any gang business since she looked so delicate and fragile. And that was an advantage since she does the most for the gang but everyone outside EXO didn't care about her since she was just someone's little sister. Despite that, there was a disadvantage too, since Sumin could be a weak spot for EXO. But everyone knew better. It was all clear. Whoever touched or hurt Sumin was asking for their own death.

A skilled assassin, pro hacker, and a good fighter.. she was just like an average cold-hearted and ruthless gang member. The only exception was that she was a female, in a male-dominant society.

That was all you needed to know about her. Well, for now.. at least.