Epilogue.

if we're talking body (you got a perfect one)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Chanyeol’s idea.

 

As with all the uncountable number of ideas that Chanyeol has come up with during their years of growing up together, Kyungsoo just knows that this one will turn out absolutely disastrous as well. Though, he wishes, hopes, and prays that it won’t. For if it does, both his and Chanyeol’s heads are going to roll.

 

And it’s not going to be pretty (or super duper fun! as Chanyeol has said).



 

---



 

“Yeol, could you teach me how to do this question?”

 

From the corners of his eyes, Kyungsoo sees Yixing leaving Baekhyun’s side and sidling up to him with his math homework in tow. Putting the stapled pieces of paper onto Kyungsoo’s english homework, Yixing points to the only unanswered question on the page.

 

Goddammit.

 

Panic. Kyungsoo starts panicking because 1) he’s technically not Chanyeol right now, 2) Do Kyungsoo and math never got along well, and 3) that question that Yixing doesn’t know how to do is the exact same question he’s left blank as well (Kyungsoo was going to get Chanyeol to teach him once Yixing and Baekhyun leave). Kyungsoo gulps. He feels perspiration beginning to form on his forehead and he reaches a hand up to wipe them off, inwardly wincing when he does get wetness on the back of his hand. His hands instinctively slide to his thighs where his fingers attempt to find purchase in the fabric, only to settle for gripping his knees when they can’t find any.

 

“Are you okay?” Yixing puts down his pen, moving his gaze from the question up to Kyungsoo’s face. “Yeol, you feeling alright?” A hand comes up to card through his hair, and Kyungsoo resists closing his eyes because oh god I have not had Xing do this to me in so many months and it feels utterly amazing. Yixing continues to do that, while darting his searching eyes all over Kyungsoo’s face, and Kyungsoo wills himself to not succumb to the growing urge to confess that I am Do Kyungsoo again and launch himself at his best friend and kindly request for him to keep scritching his scalp.

 

Just when Kyungsoo is so close to doing that, a loud cough abruptly comes from next to him and the hand in his hair immediately stops; Kyungsoo almost whimpers, almost.

 

“Why don’t I teach you, Xing?” Chanyeol says. “I somehow managed to find the answer.” At Yixing’s confused expression (plus Baekhyun suddenly lifts his head to stare), Chanyeol just smiles and dismissively waves both his hands. “S– Chanyeol looks like he’s really having a hard time with his english homework, and since I know how to do that question, why don’t I teach you instead? Let’s leave Chanyeol to work in peace, okay?”

 

A moment of utter silence. Kyungsoo swears he hears his heart thundering; perspiration begins to bead on his forehead again but his fingers refuse to leave his knees. Kyungsoo wills himself to calm down. (He can’t.)

 

Thankfully, the painful silence soon shatters. “Mm, okay,” replies Yixing, and he gathers his math homework before getting up and traipses over to Chanyeol’s side. Baekhyun’s head returns to its original position, dropped low and propped up by a knuckle as it has been for the past fourteen minutes or so since Baekhyun started to tackle his korean history homework. Kyungsoo glances in his direction, briefly looks at the swirl on the crown of Baekhyun’s head, before he turns to Chanyeol and gets caught in his gaze.

 

Although Kyungsoo has been seeing Chanyeol’s eyes for months whenever he looks at a mirror, he feels that it’s different this time. And it is different this time because Chanyeol is truly Chanyeol now. They’ve returned to their bodies (have returned for almost a week actually) and are really themselves again. This is why Kyungsoo was so nervous in front of Yixing, the boy whom he’s grown up with for six years as well. Kyungsoo doesn’t know if Yixing could tell that they’ve swapped back and that the Kyungsoo seated next to him is genuinely Do Kyungsoo himself, because if he could, then, the jig is up.

 

Or more specifically, Chanyeol’s ‘brilliant’ idea would be ruined. (And both their heads might roll earlier than expected.)

 

“Don’t worry,” Chanyeol mouths. “I’ve got you, Soo.” And he lightly pats a hand over his chest, before daringly sending a wink and a knowing grin to Kyungsoo while Yixing settles down next to him.

 

Kyungsoo is speechless. Goddammit Park Chanyeol. Dumb boy could have singlehandedly ruined his own idea because hello(???) Yixing could have totally seen their silent exchange. Kyungsoo suppresses a scream and forces himself to go back to his english homework and pretend that nothing has happened.

 

(He can’t, and it’s only when he, Yixing, and Baekhyun have to leave for their respective homes, Kyungsoo realises that his english homework is barely done.

 

Thank goodness both Yixing and Baekhyun attributes to it to the fact that Chanyeol—who’s supposed to still be in Kyungsoo’s body— terribly at english.)



 

---



 

Yet, just because you’ve escaped once, doesn’t mean you’ll escape another.

 

“S-Soo– Fa-Faster,” Chanyeol moans, his breaths escaping his parted lips and contributing warmth to the heated atmosphere building up in Kyungsoo’s bedroom. “Y-You’re too slow…”

 

Kyungsoo looks up from between Chanyeol’s legs, an annoyed expression forming on his face upon hearing Chanyeol’s complaint. I’m too slow? Kyungsoo irritatingly thinks. Fine, why don’t we see if you can go fast when your neck feels like it’s about to break and when the owner of the in your mouth has such an annoyingly amazing finesse and doesn’t come until like a gazillion years later. Ugh, why did Kyungsoo offer to his boyfriend’s again?

 

(Because Chanyeol his during lunch at school.)

 

But, being the wonderful boyfriend that he is, Kyungsoo doesn’t voice out his thoughts, and instead channels the annoyance into energy that he needs to keep going. Dropping his eyes and sinking down right to the base, Kyungsoo relaxes his throat and suppresses the urge to gag when the tip of Chanyeol’s prods at the entrance of his throat. Kyungsoo sharply, only to unceremoniously slap Chanyeol’s thigh when Chanyeol s and effectively shoves more of his down Kyungsoo’s throat. Coughing a little, Kyungsoo pulls back, but not completely. His mouth hovers at the head of Chanyeol’s , lips and tongue not touching. It’s a little punishment for that uncalled-for .

 

A loud whine comes from above him, and Kyungsoo looks up once again. Chanyeol is glaring at him, brows furrowed and cheeks unbelievably flushed. Despite the seemingly furious expression that he has on his face, Kyungsoo knows that Chanyeol is feeling anything but anger. His eyes are cloudy and unseeing, a telltale sign of arousal that Kyungsoo has had several opportunities to witness and register in his head over the past two weeks after returning to their bodies. Which is why Kyungsoo pointedly ignores him, concentrates on keeping his mouth off Chanyeol’s leaking while still provoking him with an index that’s slowly dragging itself up and down the length. Chanyeol lets out another loud whine.

 

Kyungsoo blinks his eyes deliberately.

 

“No,” Chanyeol says, his voice hoarse and low and all wrecked even though Kyungsoo has only just begun about seven minutes ago (which is actually really painfully long and can Park Chanyeol just ing come already my neck hurts). “I’m not going to do it.”

 

Kyungsoo blinks his eyes deliberately, again.

 

“I will not.”

 

Kyungsoo blinks again, and starts to slowly, super duper slowly, inch his way up Chanyeol’s ; his lips still aren’t touching and his index has removed itself from Chanyeol’s length.

 

Chanyeol groans, brows furrowing even deeper while a scowl forms on his (handsome) face. “I am not going to beg, Soo.”

 

There is absolutely no heat emanating out of Chanyeol’s supposed glare, and so Kyungsoo, who’s not feeling in the least threatened at all, just shrugs and continues to ever-so-slowly move his mouth up the length of Chanyeol’s . He’s almost free and is about to completely sit up when a familiar groan comes from above for the umpteenth time–

 

“Please me off. Please help me, Soo–”

 

–and the moment Chanyeol says the magic word (‘please’), Kyungsoo wraps his lips around the head of Chanyeol’s and . Chanyeol’s words taper off into an extremely satisfied moan. It fills the bedroom and effectively further charges the already-heated atmosphere, causing it to heat up even more and envelope the two boys in their clouds of lust.

 

He keeps his eyes fixed on Chanyeol’s face, obtaining satisfaction by observing the myriad of rapid changing expressions taking place on Chanyeol’s face. With a swirl of his tongue around the head, Kyungsoo sees how Chanyeol parts his lips, an utterly depraved, breathy moan making its way out. It’s music to Kyungsoo’s ears, and spurs him on even more. Lightly pinching Chanyeol’s thigh, Kyungsoo gets Chanyeol’s attention and he blinks his eyes deliberately, hoping that his boyfriend gets his message.

 

The way Chanyeol props his torso up on his elbows and maintains eye contact tells Kyungsoo that Chanyeol’s got the message loud and clear. Perfect. Despite having not given Chanyeol a before, Kyungsoo can only imagine how arousing he must look, with his small body crouched between Chanyeol’s long legs, hands resting on both his exposed thighs, fingers lightly digging into flesh, while his lips (which Chanyeol have praised to be so ing thick and beautiful over and over) are wrapped around the head of his . Because this image is similar to the image of him looking down at Chanyeol when he’d blown Kyungsoo for the very first time earlier in the day. Chanyeol had looked so ing debauched beneath him, Kyungsoo couldn’t resist but ed into his pliant mouth and came in it, too. He hadn’t wanted Chanyeol to swallow but he did (and regretted thereafter).

 

The sight of himself so small, so pliant beneath his boyfriend should no doubt rile Chanyeol up. Kyungsoo wants to smirk just thinking about it, but he doesn’t because he has a mouthful of and he wants to do something else instead. And so, without warning, Kyungsoo wraps his lips even tighter around the head before dipping his tongue into the slit and lap at it.

 

Chanyeol’s reaction is instantaneous.

 

The loudest, most lewd moan that Kyungsoo has ever heard from Chanyeol rings out at the same time a liquid fills his mouth and he tastes saltiness on his tongue. He keeps his lips wrapped around Chanyeol’s , feels it jerk as more come erupts and joins the mess in his mouth. Chanyeol’s moan soon tapers off into a soft whimper, and after the tip of Chanyeol’s in an attempt to clean it, Kyungsoo prepares to remove his numb lips from the softening length, only to freeze in his movement when the doorknob jiggles and the door of his bedroom opens to let in a gust of coolness that immediately extinguishes the blazing fire of arousal and lust in the room.

 

“Aaaaaah!”

 

Kyungsoo pulls off, sitting up and on his heels the instant he hears Yixing’s scream. Forgetting that he has Chanyeol’s come in his mouth, Kyungsoo opens it, wanting to say something along the lines of it’s not what you think ple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter