It's Time

The X-File
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

September 2022, LA.

 

Chaerin pov

“oppa, how’s the press and fans?” I asked.

We sit side by side in the living room checking the internet right now. Two days ago Jiyong oppa involved in a dating rumor with Sulli, again. This kind of news was not new anymore. He was used to this. But an hour ago, a media released our couple photos. GD and CL couple photos. We’ve been caught, I guess. Yes, we have tied the knot in top-secret wedding three years ago and we choose to hide our relationship. It’s because of many reasons. Well, we’re a celebrity, admitting that I’m in relationship would do more harm than good. Since the beginning, Jiyong oppa already said to me that if I wanted to go public with our relationship, it’s okay for him. So the decision was all on me. Although the public has the right to know whats going on, I think I’ve no duty to disclose it. But since the thing have turn out this way, I guess it’s time for them to know the truth.

‘[BREAKING] G-Dragon And CL Couple Photo Revealed!’

‘CONFIRMED! G-Dragon and CL Officially Married Three Years Ago on  December 18th 2019’

‘Big Star Couple G-Dragon and CL Tied an Official Knot Three Years Ago’

There are many news headline about us on the internet.

“Oppa, let’s read the last one” I pointed at one of the news title.

“okay” he said.

Yesterday, YG representative has denied the rumors that Sulli and G-Dragon are dating. The rumor surface after netizens claimed that Sulli and G-Dragon were dating based on the same heart-shaped ring on their fingers. But several hours ago new rumors circulated after media outlet Dispatch uploaded photos of G-Dragon and CL. Dispatch unveiled photos of the two stars on a date at a hotel in Paris. The photo was reportedly taken around 2017, which is also the same time period that the two attended fashion week. And more photos unveiled by Dispatch when G-Dragon and CL took a trip together to Hawaii back in February 2020. Dispatch also claimed that they were spotted enjoy dates in other countries such as Egypt, Hongkong, and many more.

Shortly after, their agency YG Entertainment issued official statements regarding the two idols relationship. YG’s representative relayed, “we personally contacted G-Dragon and he said, it’s okay to confirm that G-Dragon and CL officially married three years ago on December 18th 2019”

YG’s representative stated that the two stars became lovers after years of being close friends. They also continued, “the two naturally developed into a couple as they were very close and they always stood by each other during times of struggle. It has been approximately 5 years since the two became a couple. And 3 years ago these two made it official and got married. He wanted to share one more happy news. He is a father of 2 year old baby boy now. So he was hopeful of their fans understanding”.

Although they are frequently spotted hanging around with her friends, they kept their private life in secret. So public can not assure about whom they are dating…….

“oppa, let’s jump to the comments” I suggest and scroll down the web page on his phone screen.

“you sure?” he ask me in disbelief.

“Yes it’s okay, I wanna know how our fans react to this”

“everything will be alright” he said pecking my temple.

Well I’m hoping for the best but kinda expecting the worst also. I know some fans would feel disappointed and leave our fandom because of this. That’s what happened to a celebrity when they reveal their relationship status. I read their comments one by one. There are many bad comments but there are many more people and fans who keep supporting us after we revealed it.

After we monitoring the internet for a while, Jiyong oppa decide to write an explanation on his ig to slove this things too. Overall everything went well. Thanks to them who sent us supports.

“posted! no more hiding after this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter