Chipotle

My Boys generally Asian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somebody bookmarked the previous chapter lmao

 

Chapter 1

The world was going all okay until this day. The Birds were chirping the usual, the ocean tides were going strong across the coast of Jeju, the wind was blowing the usual in the month of April, 2017.

It had been 5 years since the world was supposedly going to end. But after this, everything changed. The day the very cliche Mary Sue, called Ji Hye in this story, received the legendary K-pop album she order 9 months ago. You know, shipping and everything from Jeju to Seoul takes a while.

Even though the albums get manufactored in Seoul only.

 

"Oh my gosh, it's here!" Ji Hye ran with her nerdy glasses. Her pale white skin and big eyes and black long hair (her pretty features that are so uncommon and rare to be found) were overshadowed by her thick pair of glasses. The glasses, that had no number whatsoever, but somehow made her look like a nerd and feel so nerdy. But K-pop was always her jam. Nerd girl loves K-pop.

 

She held scissors in our hand as she held the big cardboard box into her room. She wore such cute clothing on her thin model-like body along with bunny slippers you see anime characters wearing. She kept the box on the floor and cut it open excitedly to see all the BTS merchandise she had ordered, her favourite band.

 

"Oh my gosh!" she exclaimed for the second time in a row and picked up her 'You never run alone' album, which was the recent full length album released by BTS. She carefully opened the bubble wrap and flipped through the pages to find the photocard. 
And there it was. The beautiful picture of her bias, Rat Monster.

 

"Oppa!" she squeeled like a 5 year old despite of being an 18 year old normal girl with a model face and body with nerd glasses that somehow dominate her entire existence. Even though she didn't need glasses, she was afraid that other girls would not get noticed by boys because of how attractive Ji Hye was, which is why she did the kind job of wearing nerd glasses always so other girls could shine. What a kind girl.

 

"One day, I will date you...," she said as she stared at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter