BgA

My Boys generally Asian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's all interact, this is so much fun to write haha!

 

Chapter 2

"I'm a chiposta" Ji Hye said with pride in her voice as this cute guy put his elbow on the counter like a gangster.

"Listen Chiposta or whatever your name is...," Bad Boy Purple haired dude said. Ji Hye's eyebrows twitched together looking at this boy. Who does he think he is? a Kpop star? He misbehaved with Ji Hye and acted like a playboy all throughout their little interaction. You know, how first conversations are with Kingkas?

 

"Oh my gosh! It's Jeungri!" squeeled a random girl in the store as she along with other girls ran towards the purple headed boy. A bunch of other girls joined and circled around him while Ji Hye stood behind the counter rolling her eyes and not even realising why.

 

"I'm an idol, Okay? Treat me some jam...," he flipped his hair. That's when the other chicks at the store brought in jars of Strawberry flavoured jams to Jeungri, who smiled and opened the jar and stuck his finger inside and it off sensually, giving shivers to Ji Hye who was watching.

 

"What?" Ji Hye's fake drawn eyebrows went back to their places as she looked at him in shock.

Even though she is a nerd she somehow lacks the common sense to realise why girls would randomly run towards a guy with purple hair. That's when the rest of BgA walked in (minus R.O.P, he was styling his hair in the bathroom). The girls squeeled more, of course. Thank gosj they walked in or else this girl wouldn't have realised he belongs to a band.

Nobody even questioned why this band had to meet up in this Chipotle of all Chipotles they could have gone to.

 

"What is this? F4? Boys Over Flowers?" said the other chick while Ji Hye stared. Her first encounter with the first ever K-idol had to be this way. But whatever, who cares? Just because she met a K-idol doesn't mean she lets go of her bad- attitude I mean, who cares about manners, right?

 

"Look Seungri...," Ji Hye tried to explain with the name she heard the fangirls call.

"Seungri? What an unoriginal name! My name is Jeungri," he said while others girls were still circling around him, without even caring the least because a very beautiful Chiposta stood in front of him.

 

"J-Jeungri...," she muttered, why had she heard that name before? Could this guy really be...

 

"BgA let's essemble outside for headcount," R.O.P said as she came out of the washroom with his hair styled. Headcount because 5 members is so much.

 

"F5?" said the othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter