chapter 2

One Last Chance

 

 Kihyun pov

Hello my name is yoo kihyun i am 23 years old and the main vocalist of monsta x. my members and fans call me the mother of the group but i really don't deserve that title at all. If i was the mother of the group i could have protected changkyun. when i hear someone say i am the mother in monsta x, it breaks my heart what kind of mother would hate their own child. I hated changkyun when he first entered the show. But like wonho said we were learning to love that kid. But who would know we would only have a short time with him.  I really want to go back in time to that morning and hold changkyun i would never let go of him. I know that's impossible but that's all i could think of ever since he passed.

 

It's been 3 week since no mercy ended nothing have changed no one spoke to changkyun. Lim changkyun was officially invisible to the other boys.  he was casually  made fun by other trainee in the company. Being called horrible names and being pushed in the shoulder when he walked in the hall. It was like high school again for him being bullied by others. He hated it so much he would cry alone at night not wanting the other member to see him, and make fun of how weak and pitiful he was. But if this meant he could make his dreams came true he couldn't quit. Being a rapper was everything he had in this world.

his parents abandoned him when he was born cuase he had a weak heart. And the people who adopted him treated him like garbage beating him, calling him names that a 5 years old shouldn't hear. And when they got tired of him they throwed him out into the streets alone and scared. But changkyun managed to survive and he was willing to survive know to. He never had same to lean on someone to call a friend. When he joined  no mercy he wasn't looking for much. But he did got lonely and scared at time's. He did wished someone could hug and tell him he wasn't alone. But until that day comes changkyun has to wait.  

changkyun slowly walked in his room after the long practice all he wanted to was rest. Everyone was tried and executed. Kihyun was to tried to make dinner so the manager let them order pizza. When the pizza arrived shownu called everyone to came and eat. Everyone gather and had their slice of pizza and drink. Minhyuk told one of his dump funny stories to lift up the mood. Kihyun look around and noticing changkyun wasn't there, so he got up to tell him to came eat something. He walked in changkyun room the light was of so he switched them on. he walked to changkyun bed. “ hey wake up the manager brought some pizza.” but changkyun didn't flitch. kihyun tried again This time he called used changkyun name, put didnt get any answer. Kihyun started to wiggle him. feeling same one wiggling him changkyun shut his eyes open. He flinched when he saw kihyun staring at him. “ came eat same pizza” kihyun said. changkyun was about to say he wasn't hungry when his stomach growled. Kihyun smiled when he heard changkyun stomach growled. Knowing he was about to his wasnt hungry.

 Changkyun got up from his bed and followed kihyun. He pulled his hoodie on and lowered his head. The other just look at kihyun telling changkyun to seat down, And giving him a slice of pizza and drink. Changkyun took the pizza while the other went back to the convention they were having. He started to eat the pizza as quick as possible. Wonho started to laugh when he saw how changkyun was eating. And gives him some water. “ calm down we won't bite” changkyun took the water wonho gived him and thank him.  Let's play a game jooheon said. "changkyun want to play". Changkyun slowly nodded.  “okay first you need to take of the hoodie and look up”  Jooheon said with that changkyun lifted his head and removed his hoodie, everyone look at him noticing it was the first time they saw his eyes. What's the game  hyungwon asked “ 2 truths and 1 lie.” “omg this again i don't want play” minhyuk said. No this time we are playing with money everyone put down 5 dollars". "money count me in" minhyuk said. Everyone got their money out. changkyun was felt happy finally being included in one of there games. Jooheon stated "okay here i go my favorite drink is ice tea, i have an older brother and people think thing i am beautiful. So wich one is a lie and which ones were the true”. Wow this is so easy kihyun said smiling. First no one thinks you're beautiful and why do u have 2 lies in there man. you dont have a older brother ” yeah you can't have 2 lies honey we are skipping you.”  wonho added. "this is the reason i don't play with you guys" jooheon said mad the members didn't guess he answers.


"what ever changkyun is your turn" kihyun said turning to changkyun. changkyun took a deep breath he didn't really know what he wanted to say. “ i like comic books, my favorite group his vixx and i quitted high school when i was a sophomore.” all of them looked at each other they had no idea but tookedd their best guess.   "Ummm you quitting high school was a lie and the other 2 are ture." everyone agreed with wonho. Its that you're final guess changkyun asked everyone nodded except minhyuk. At that changkyun smiled “ nope all of you guys got it wrong the lie was i don't like comic books.” everyone was shocked. "Wait so you didn't finish high school”  kihyun asked. Changkyun  nodded.

"Soo we are going to debut with a high school drop out that great”  Minhyuk said. Changkyun heart dropped his face turned red from the embarrassment. Everyone got quiet. They  just looked at changkyun. “Okay that's it let's stop playing” shownu spoke “changkyun you won.”  "why the heck would you let a loser like him win”. Does he even know how to count.” “that's enough minhyuk” kihyun yelled. Changkyun got up leaving the money he walked into the bathroom he could feel the tears in his eyes. “What the heck minhyuk.” “ what i didn't do anything wrong it's not my fault he's a ing drop out.” with that minhyuk got up and slammed the door to his room. The others felt horrible they wanted to go ask changkyun if he was okay. “Man everything was going great until minhyuk had to destroy it”. Jooheon said under his breath. hyungwon got up and placed his ear next to the bathroom door he could hear changkyun cry. His heart started to hurt he didn't like changkyun but hearing him cry. All he wanted to do was go in there and give him a hug. Everyone seat there waiting changkyun to came out hoping he was alright. but he never did changkyun stayed in the bathroom and fell asleep in there it was the only place he felt safe.