Chapter 1

One Last Chance

   (WONHO POV)

Hello my name is shin Hoseok i am 24 years old. i am an idol under Starship entertainment.  i am also the leader of monsta x a boy group with 6 other boys.  There is shownu our lead vocalist kihyun our main vocalist. hyungwon, minhyuk the visuals and our 2 youngest rappers jooheon and yoonho. We debuted one year ago under a survival show called no mercy if you watched the show you would see who the real winners are. our maknae yoonho was eliminated in the 9th episode of the show. The real line up were jooheon kihyun shownu me hyungwon minhyuk and i.m. i.m whose real name was changkyun died 3 months after the show ended. His death came to surprise to us. he first joined the show mid way, all of us didn't like him. We hated the fact the company just added another trannie. We felt like he was free raiding what we create over the years. The hard work we put in to prove that we can be great singers. After the show ended changkyun proved to us we were wrong he wasn't free raiding he was just a kid with hopes to make his dreams came ture like us. But that dream of his didn't last long. He died saving minhyuk. After his death the  company called yoonho to debut with us in hopes to fulfill the second rapper place.

 

One year ago

 

The 6th member to debut is i.m hearing his name changkyun almost felled back he wasn't expecting to be called he walked down next to hyungwon. His mind went blank he didn't even hear the last person to be called. His head was lowered the whole time but he could still feel the gaze from the others. He stood alone in a corner waiting for everyone to say their goodbyes to the 2 people who were eliminated. The car back to the dorm was will horrible for changkyun he seated in the far back to avoid everyone. He laid his head against the window and pluged on his headphones. he wasn't listening to anything but had his headphone on so everyone thought he couldn't hear them. Jooheon was the first one to speak ''i can't believe  Gunnie got eliminated” “i know how the hell did they pick someone like him to debut insteaded.” minhyuk words was like a stab to the heart to changkyun. he tried his best to keep the tears from falling. “Yeah gunnie was way better” jooheon said. Everyone was to tired and angry to tell both minhyuk and jooheon to cut it out. After their little talk both of the boys looked at changkyun with disgusted and hatred. Changkyun can feel them gazing at him he tried his best to ignore it. When they finally reach their dorm changkyun let out the breath he was holding the hole time. He just wanted to take a shower and go to sleep and forget about everything that happened. He walked inside the room he shared with minhyuk and jooheon. He got his pj and towel he was about to get into the bathroom when minhyuk pushed him aside. Changkyun look at him with shock he didn't what was happening. ‘’ you're going to the be last to shower so move” changkyun nodded and picked up the towel he dropped. He walked to the living room with his head lowered.

Everyone showered and kihyun cook dinner with the help of shownu everyone seat down to eat. changkyun fell asleep on the couch he was woken up by kihyun telling him to shower and eat afterward. By the time changkyun came out of the shower everyone was done eating the lights were turned of. He took a deep breathe and walked to the kitchen to find something to eat. There was nothing in the refrigetor to eat so changkyun decided he would just eat cereal again for dinner. He really wanted to eat kihyun food it smelled good and it was real food. After eating changkyun washed the bowl and went to bed. Kihyun came out of the bathroom he really felt bad for changkyun he knew the changyun been eating cereal for dinner ever since he joined.  But he couldn't do anything he was supposed to hate him for taking the spots that belonged to his friends. Kihyun walked back to his room “ what's wrong with you” wonho asked when he saw kihyun waking in the room. “Nothing just thinking.” hyungwon was already asleep shownu was listening to music to clear his head. When changkyun walked in both jooheon and minhyuk stopped the conversation they were having. He walked up the ladder to his bunk bed. Minhyuk look at jooheon who gives him a thumbs up. minhyuk started to kick the bed the changkyun was sleeping on from the lower bunked he shared with him. Changkyun closed his eyes when minhyuk finally got tired of kicking him. He planned to sleep all day tomorrow. they didn't have any schedule for 3 whole days.