chapter 4

One Last Chance

 

                                                               Jooheon pov

Hi my name is lee jooheon i am 22 years old and the rapper in monsta x.  To be honest #gun was my best friend and i really wanted to debuted with him more then anything in this world. When he was eliminated i was angry. But what i didn't know was and wished i realized sooner, was changkyun rapping voice and mine was the perfected camo. Our voices melted into each other and it made the best rapping style. It was something me and #gun never had. And now rapping with yoonho sounded just wrong our voice didn't have that perfect coma. I can't help but think what would have happened if changkyun was still alive and debuted. Would shownu hyung be our leader instead of wonho. would we have been more popular. Would our songs be different if he was alive. Seems like those kind of thoughts was taking over of me these days.

 

Minhyuk held tight on changkyun hand afraid of what would happen if he left go of it. He held it tight until they got to the hospital but finally let go of it when the reach the operating room. There were 3 doctors and 5 nurses in the operating room. Minhyuk seat on the floor holding his knees face covered with his hands. Changkyun blood was all over his clothes and hands. Tears was falling down his eyes remembering the world changkyun said to him. Its been 30 minutes and there were no signs of doctors.

When the others arrived they found minhyuk on the floor crying they run to him asking him what happened. Minhyuk didn't lift his head up he was to ashamed to face the other. “ hyung what happened to changkyun is he okay” jooheon asked worried. Minhyuk stood and look that the others. only to get a shocked reaction from them when they saw all the blood on his cloths. “ minhyuk whose blood is that” wonho asked when he saw the blood. Minhyuk kept his head down he couldn't answer them. “ are you hurt.” “ it's not mine it's cha…… minhyuk was count of when the doctors come out. “ are you guys the patient's family one of the doctor asked. “ yes “ shownu said.  “ we are sorry to tell you this but the patient did not make it.” “ what.”  “ we are sorry we did everything we could.” all 6 boys stood there without one movement from anyone. Everything just seemed dark around them. Jooheon almost composed on the floor but shownu catches him before he did. Hyungwon, kihyun and wonho walked into the room changkyun body was. They walked near him shaking holding tight to each other. Kihyun was the first one to run to him. “ hey changkyun wake up what are you doing lying there huh come on let's go home.” he screamed shaking changkyun body. Wonho run to kihyun holding him back before giving him a hug. Hyungwon held tight on changkyun hand he didn't wanted to let go.”  “ hyung please tell changkyun to wake up he's not listening to me.” kihyun said crying on wonho arms. Wonho couldn't hold on to his tears any longer. he tried to be strong in front of the younger ones but he couldn't anymore. Minhyuk runned out of the hospital he just runned with no direction on his mind tears covering his face. shownu runned after him leaving jooheon with the manager. He runned after him into the moving cars on the road he finally managed to grab him. He pulled minhyuk to a hug.  “ hyung please let me go i want to die plase hyung.” minhyuk plead. But shownu held tight to him not letting go of him. All 6 boys and the manager spend the night in the hospital.